Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 21

Page 21 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Ok, so in HG, im fighting the elite four, im on lance last pokemon: the lv. 50 dragonite. I remember this guy being a lot fucking easier in gold, probably cuz it didnt have the base 120 physical outrage, it had a pussy-ass 90 special outrage. so i have 2 pokemon left, lv. 41 crobat, and a lv. 43 feraligatr. so dragonite just killed my ampharos with hyper beam, so crobat has a free move, it cross-poisons it and takes about 1/4 max damage, then dragonite outrages it, killing it. so i send out feraligatr, thinking, oh, if i can survive outrage, i can ice fang to win. so it outrages again leaving feral. with about 20 hp. ice fang MISSES. im fucked unless it gets confused. it doesnt. god fucking damnit.
    holy fire fuck

Blog Entries

My biggest moment would be when I searched hours upon hours in Cinnabar's Abandoned Mansion (or whatever it's called) for a Magmar on My Leafgreen version. Now, keep in mind that this is where Magmar is found in the original Blue version.

After not finding one in hours, I decide to check out exactly what Magmar's encounter rate is, because not finding one after all that time is ridiculous.

So I look up Magmar on Bulbapedia only to scroll down to the location data and find:

Leafgreen: Mt. Ember

Why the hell did gamefreak have to create the sevii islands and move pokemon locations out to there?!? WHY?

Needless to say I found Magmar in another five minutes or so

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Whenever the opponent's Dragon Rush, Stone Edge (or other moves with rather low hit rate) hits me while my moves don't (yes, I am talking about the battle with Cynthia), it's annoying. -_-;
    Especially when I am in a desperate situation.

RAGE!!!

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

mostly just a recluse
    Blog Entries

running into a shiny staryu in g/s/c
    running into a shiny zigzagoon in r/s/e
    running into another shiny zigzagoon is r/s/e
    running into a shiny wurmple in r/s/e
    resetting the game file with my shiny whismur on it

first four i couldn't catch because i carried no pokeballs
    last one was on accident, saved too :(

when i kill a pokemon and then i faint from poison and miss out on the only think i cared about, the EXPERIENCE!

I was playing Pokemon Battle Revolution today at Sunset Colosseum (it's the one where you have to pick four Pokemon from a list of 6 random ones).

In the semi-final it was my Drifloon and Poliwhirl against their Wormadam and Poliwhirl. The Poliwhirl kept spamming Protect and Substitute and I couldn't land a single hit on it.

It put my Drifloon to sleep so I had to rely on Poliwhirl's Water Pulse to take out Wormadam and their Kricketune (because the other Poliwhirl had Water Absorb). I finally won around 25-30 minutes later after it used Substitute too much and was taken out by Sandstorm (caused by my Hippowdon at the start before I called it back for Drifloon).

TL;DR: I hate Poliwhirl. >_>
    Last edited by Lavender; 26th November 2010 at 03:26 AM.

I was struggling through Rank 5 level 50 of PBR. They bring on the megahax so bad it's not funny. EVERY TRAINER you face has at least one legendary.

Oh, and Colosseum Leader Taylor? Bringing out a FUCKING KYOGRE to take care of me goes beyond curb-stomping! I never want to touch Level 50 again. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Prison Mike
    Last night on platinum. Battle tower. 41st battle. Last pokemon for me & my opponet. Infernape vs. typhlosion. Used stone edge five times. IT MISSED EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Rage.
    Well, maybe the game was trying to tell you something. D: Like, use fighting instead of rock against Tyranitar?
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

N.k

A long time ago in my Silver version I was trying to get Lugia at a low enough health for me to catch, but he ko'd my Celebi and then I realized I couldn't catch him again was major "Fuuuuuuu" for me.

Another was probably fighting any Gyarados or Pidgeot, especially my rival's in LG.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Red View Post
    Well, maybe the game was trying to tell you something. D: Like, use fighting instead of rock against Tyranitar?
    I don't think so because I was fighting a typhlosion.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

PBR Wifi Battle

Me
    Lickilicky
    Veomoth
    SEAKING!!!!!!

Opponent
    Rhyperior
    Magmortar

Magmortar uses Thunderbolt and Seaking somehow survives. Seaking defeats Magmortar, but Flame Body activates.
    Rhyperior is send out with only a few HP left, enough for Seaking to finish off even with the burn.
    Rhyperior then uses...

PROTECT

Yes, Protect. He has Protect on a Rhyperior. Seaking dies of burn, and I lose the match. The ONE useful time to have Protect on a tank.

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

When I climbed atop Heatran's mountain thinking I have to challenge the rival there, only to find out via Bulbapedia after hours that he's simply challengeable in the Fight area... >_>

And another time when I went in that lost cave place to capture a Gible, only to realize (via Bulbapedia again) that the bastard's in a "hidden" bunker underneath the cycling road. V_v

There's 40 minutes of playtime I can't erase...

Blog Entries

SRing for a shiny Treeko in Sapphire and bam! I see gold Poochy with blue eyeball and regular Treecko! I WAS CRYING BECAUSE I COULDNT CATCH HIM!!!! It made me feel like Charlie Brown

it happened not even an hour ago. found a shiny gastly, caught him, used a rare candy on accident. said: its ok, i can just turn the game off. WHOOPS FORGOT TO SAVE! NOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
    (For Trading and Battling) SoulSilver FC: 0603-9660-9297

(For Item Trading) Diamond FC: 1720-7301-7349

Bashing your head into someones fist is a legitimate fighting style.... Jimmy had TWO broken hands, I only had ONE fractured skull *Scoreboard*

Blog Entries

So I'm sitting there playing my copy of HeartGold, right, and I'm inside the lighthouse. I've gotten a couple of floors up, and I realize, with horror, that I've hit a dead end. ("WHA???")

I then hit my favorite walkthrough for HG, and it gives me no info on how to get through this. ("Oh crud, here we go again...") So, it takes me about four days to realize that the windo on my left is actually a door.

EPIK FALE. >.>
    *is n00bing out* "Err... what should I put here... OH!"

"Ah... much better..."

Blog Entries

I was playing White version. After training my Chandera for several hours without saving, I visit my PC, and instead of removing its EXP Share, I accidentally release it.

20+ levels worth of experience lost...