Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 160
Page 160 of 184 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2746

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Quote Originally Posted by WouldYouKindly View Post
    It's official. I am the unluckiest person in the world at trying to farm for a specific nature. After catching 4 Timburr in a row in White, every single one has an attack reducing nature. Thanks, game.
    Basically this. For example, I've started going through Sapphire, and all my Pokemon have a defense. lowering. nature. Seriously? Come on, game.
    Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14, of the Relic Crown and Enigma Stone on 5/17/14 and Arcanine on 7/5/14, Sumia from Fire Emblem: Awakening and Simon Blackquill from Ace Attorney, the Hookshot from Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem's Dragonstone and Thoron weapons, the Crusader Blade from Kid Icarus Uprising, and Telling the Truth 2007 from Apollo Justice, Twisted Samurai from Dual Destinies and Doors of Destiny from Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu. My signature needs work...

Bulbanews Writer aliveatnight's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow aliveatnight On Twitter
    Follow aliveatnight on Tumblr

Using 40 Ultra Balls and forgetting to save while trying to catch you Articuno...not cool.

My worst thing was a few years ago I was trying to complete the Hoenn dex in Emerald. I owned Sapphire and Emerald and nearly completed it...except for Zangoose. I still have that save, and I'm still only missing Zangoose. That was painful.

My Pokémon Blog
    Claims: Akihiko Sanada (Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Arena), Sif (Dark Souls), Evoker (Persoma 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable), Greatsheild of Artorias (Dark Souls), Nightingale Bow (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

The Sarcastic Mage Archmage Dragelsnart's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archmage Dragelsnart On Twitter
    Follow Archmage Dragelsnart on Tumblr

The freaking moves double team and sand attack. That's all I need to say
    Friend Code: 0087-2824-1700
    Winner of Last Poster Wins 14
    Claims: Porygon, Thunder Fang, Henry (Fire Emblem), Happy Mask Salesman, Rapier (Fire Emblem), Master Sword, Sandvich, Reach out to the Truth (Persona 4), Encounter (MGS), Meta Knight's Revenge (Kirby/Smash Bros.), Decim (Death Parade), Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul), Lelouch (Code Geass)

Quote Originally Posted by dragelsnart View Post
    The freaking moves double team and sand attack. That's all I need to say
    (Gen 6 Keen Eye ignores both.)

In FireRed last night I made it to Lance for my first time. Agatha ... grr, that Double Team Gengar....
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Follow jman21 On Twitter

The Japanese really bug me. Was fighting some guy last night and he had a whole team of shinies that wiped me out. How could a Chandelure be faster than a Galvantula?

This might not be with the game in general, but rather overall. But I've restarted these games before, mostly the 4th and 5th gen games, usually quite a while after release, so either I don't really care about losing the progress, or I've gotten detached from it enough that It will not be bugging me later. Such as with Black 2, where I was up to eight badges, and decided to restart sometime after getting to that point. Still haven't finished that game.

But this example is really about Y, and is for a rather odd reason, especially when it amounts to something simple. I wanted to see the male clothing. This meant erasing a game that I was happy with, nothing being out of place. It is funny how sometimes a restart can make you forget things, such as a pokemon nickname, if you don't have anywhere else to check. But in trying it, I found it to be lacking, something. Especially since I wasn't too fond of the clothing selections I was seeing, and when I got to Cyllage, I checked the shop, and then restarted with a female character.

So, if I have decided anything, it will be that I won't be doing the same for the RS remakes. I'll start with a character and stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jman21 View Post
    The Japanese really bug me. Was fighting some guy last night and he had a whole team of shinies that wiped me out. How could a Chandelure be faster than a Galvantula?
    EV training alone is equivalent to a +30 (okay, 31.5) point boost in that species's base Speed, which is enough to tip the scale in Chandelure's favor. Then there's the Choice Scarf....
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Blog Entries
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

In a battle online, I forgot for the umpteenth time that Azumarill is immune to Dragon. Considering how even ended the battle, I think I would have won if I hadn't made this mistake.

And this didn't happen to me exactly, but I saw it posted on my local Pokémon communtity, and made me laugh a lot. Someone was leveling up a Togepi holding a Soothe Bell, and used Metronome against a wild Pokémon. Togepi used Fling...

"There's a reason why Exp. Share exists", I posted him back.
    Please enjoy this culturally, ethnically, religiously and politically correct signature responsibly. Thank you.

(original idea)

Loaded up my Leaf Green today, decided I'll finally transfer my Shiny Crobat to my XY.

But the game froze while saving and my Leaf Green's save didn't just corrupt and load the previous, it was DELETED. My beautiful shiny Crobat is gone forever! NUUUUUUUUU!

TT_TT

Oh well, I wasn't too attached to it. I'll miss it, but Crobat is one of the more common shinies you can find any way.

When your Feraligatr misses Iron Tail 5 times in a row and the other Pokémon didn't even use an accuracy lowering or evasive move.
    Hear the words I sing,
    War's a horrid thing,
    So I sing, sing, sing,
    Ding a ling a ling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lugia61617 View Post
    Loaded up my Leaf Green today, decided I'll finally transfer my Shiny Crobat to my XY.

But the game froze while saving and my Leaf Green's save didn't just corrupt and load the previous, it was DELETED. My beautiful shiny Crobat is gone forever! NUUUUUUUUU!

TT_TT

Oh well, I wasn't too attached to it. I'll miss it, but Crobat is one of the more common shinies you can find any way.
    I was doing a Nuzlocke run in Emerald one time and I caught 3 shinies in it. When I lost the Nuzlocke, I deleted the save, and therefore the 3 shinies.

My Pokémon Blog
    Claims: Akihiko Sanada (Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Arena), Sif (Dark Souls), Evoker (Persoma 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable), Greatsheild of Artorias (Dark Souls), Nightingale Bow (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

Quote Originally Posted by aliveatnight View Post
    I was doing a Nuzlocke run in Emerald one time and I caught 3 shinies in it. When I lost the Nuzlocke, I deleted the save, and therefore the 3 shinies.
    Not sure if stupid or just brave-faced.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lugia61617 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aliveatnight View Post
    Not sure if stupid or just brave-faced.
    I had completely forgotten about them. Caught them all near the beginning and I never needed the box, so it slipped my mind.

My Pokémon Blog

Follow jman21 On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    EV training alone is equivalent to a +30 (okay, 31.5) point boost in that species's base Speed, which is enough to tip the scale in Chandelure's favor. Then there's the Choice Scarf....
    Yeah, my Galvantula is ev trained in speed and special attack. I still dont get howbit outsped me

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    Yeah, my Galvantula is ev trained in speed and special attack. I still dont get howbit outsped me
    Choice Scarf Chandelure EV trained in Speed is faster than Galvantula, even if it has a Timid nature, 31 IVs and 252 EVs in Speed

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694