Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 140
Page 140 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2506

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I'm trying to breed perfect Smeargle for egg moves (obviously male)...

Smeargle's gender rate is 50/50. Got 8 females in a row.
    It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

Join Team Aqua, we have hot girls
    I bet you didn't notice the guy behind

Getting hit with the 1HP glitch in Pokemon Black at very random times. Constantly happened every 1-2 runthroughs of the Elite Four while levelling up my Pokemon. It forced me to constantly start over and lose time, ugh! -_-

what is the 1hp glitch? Been playing black for a while and have never noticed anything strange.

Dom
    A veteran is someone who in his or her life wrote a blank check to the government for any amount up to and including my life.

Remember Freedom is not free.

Making my big life tiny. My Tiny Life.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I went to Route 19 to do some EV training using Horde encounters. Since route 19 has Weepinbells and Arboks consisting most of the encounters, yielding 10 EV points at a time, it was an ideal place for Attack stat stacking.

I packed a random Combee with Sweet Scent and started training.

First encounter: a group of Gligars.
    Okay cool.
    *Runs*

The moment I'm back in the overworld it starts raining -.-

Quote Originally Posted by MDMassey View Post
    what is the 1hp glitch?
    It's reportedly that a Pokemon will have 1 HP left after taking an attack but the game declares it fainted.
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MDMassey View Post
    what is the 1hp glitch? Been playing black for a while and have never noticed anything strange.

Dom
    The easiest way to see what it is is to search for videos, for example this random one. Thankfully I was never hit with that but from what I've heard it wasn't even very rare.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WouldYouKindly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba View Post
    I was TPK'd...by a random wild Vulpix.

It was in Emerald, on Mt. Pyre, I can't remember my exact team (I've tried striking the painful memory from my mind) but I know I had six Pokemon with me, two of which were at least Level 50, two in the 40s, and the others were 20-something and a teen.

I entered battle, sent my Level 50-some Sceptile out. Bad typing, but it was a Level 29 wild Pokemon, I should've trounced it regardless. Somehow, the Vulpix was faster, used Confuse Ray, and my Sceptile just kept hurting itself in its confusion; I never got a single hit off.

It just did the same for all my other Pokemon; turn one Confuse Ray, I was unable to land a single hit. I tried curing the confusion, but it would just immediately use Confuse Ray again, plus it kept using Will-o-Wisp, so my health was ticking down all the time.

I used three or four Full Restores, trying to keep my Pokemon alive as one after another fell to this demon fox, before I decided it wasn't worth wasting them, I'd just try to fight through the confusion.

No such luck. This random wild Vulpix nuked my entire team, because I couldn't get a single hit off 'cause of Confuse Ray.
    This is why I always keep at least 10-20 Persim or Lum berries on me. Confusion will ALWAYS screw you over by either not affecting your opponent at all, or making you hit yourself 100% of the time.
    You need to be able to stack consumable Held Items in Gen VII; let a Pokemon hold like, six of a Berry at a time.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I got challenged by three passerbys

All three of them used Sticky Net entry hazards omg and I just had to cry while watching my whole team get slowed down every single time they're sent out.

I used to like Galvantula a lot, but now I just friggin hate it because of Sticky Net omg

Just wait until my beautiful new defogger is ready - I am so going to get my revenge -.-

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Trying to breed a Protean Froakie. Female is a 31/0/31/31/31/x, male is a x/x/x/31/31/31. Hatched around a dozen eggs. All the hatched Froakie so far had at least one of the following:
    • Torrent instead of Protean (even the females are released if I see this)
    • 11 HP instead of 12
    • At least one 5 where it should be a 6 (5 Attack is okay)

Looks like the stats judge is given a break...

Edit: been over three dozen eggs; out of all those, only two were viable to be judged. Both are lacking in a crucial stat.
    Last edited by Berrenta; 25th January 2014 at 02:01 PM.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

I had been breeding for a talonflame. I found one that had the nature I wanted, and Gale Wings. I went to the IV judge and he said one was outstanding... It had max IVs in HP, attack, defense, special attack and special defense. He then told me that it's Speed IV was 0.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Trying to breed a Protean Froakie. Female is a 31/0/31/31/31/x, male is a x/x/x/31/31/31. Hatched around a dozen eggs. All the hatched Froakie so far had at least one of the following:
    • Torrent instead of Protean (even the females are released if I see this)
    • 11 HP instead of 12
    • At least one 5 where it should be a 6 (5 Attack is okay)

Looks like the stats judge is given a break...

Edit: been over three dozen eggs; out of all those, only two were viable to be judged. Both are lacking in a crucial stat.
    Trying to breed for a decent female anything can be a pain in the skidplate. Case in point: I want to Masuda for a shiny Froakie. I have a Japanese 6IV male but I don't have a decent Natured female--the closet I have is Jolly. So I try to breed for a Hasty one using a Friend Safari Frogadier.

It took me nearly four hours. Male after male after male after freaking male. Thank Primus I didn't give a slag about the female's Ability--the male has Protean--or I would have been severely hooped if I did. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

I was EV training my Hawlucha in Attack by killing Scraggy hoardes, but I ended up KOing at Gulpin hoarde by mistake, so I had to use stat reducing berries and work around to get the 252 Attack EVs. But then I realized that I needed to invest in more HP for Substitute purposes, and I didn't have a Kelpsy Berry, so I had to waste an entire reset bag on my Hawlucha. The worst part was that accidentally KOing the Gulpin hoarde was what I needed to do :/

Oh and breeding is always a pain in the ass, especially for Hidden Power...

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Trying to breed Contrary Inkay. The father has 5 IVs, the mother has 4. The eggs that hatch kept having either 4IVs instead of 5 or Suction Cups. And I do not want to have to spend 200 BP on an Ability Capsule... T_T
    Last edited by Berrenta; 28th January 2014 at 08:34 PM.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

"No! Why?! Let me down!" DJ Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Because I wanted to start a new game in X, I was trying to catch 30 Pokemon to trade for the ones I wanna keep. then I saw something on TV that I really wanted to watch and I turned off the game WITHOUT saving it. And I only had a limited amount of money and was only able to use Pokeballs (I began catching immediately after starting the new game).
    Last edited by DJ Omega; 15th February 2014 at 05:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Nuzlocking Platinum. Beat fantina. game freezes...

If that wasn't enough, I lose to Fantina the second time though. Lost all of my pokemon.
    Metallica, A7X, Pokemon, rage comics, Creepypasta, and Family Guy Rock! But Mainly... 'Tallica! 'm'