Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 135

Page 135 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2249
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Master of Reptile Pokemon Kecleon King's Avatar

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I so wish I had recorded it at the time.

I found a shiny graveler in one of the earlier games inside a cave. I got it down to what must have been between 1 and 10 health without a False Swipe, and I managed to throw three Ultra Balls at it. Every single Ultra Ball failed, and the Graveler promptly used Selfdestruct after the third ball.

Saddest day in Pokémon for this guy. But Wait! There's More!

In the same week I had run into a Geodude that was also a shiny. An extremely similar situation occurred with this one, the only differences being that I only got to throw one Ultra Ball, and it had like about a quarter of its health left. This one also exploded forever.
    3DS Friend Code - 3239-3883-1222 Pokémon Y

Give me a PM if you add me, so I can add you back!

Trying to find Hidden ability Females in certain rare hordes....
    Every time a Lombre/Lickitung horde appeard. Checked them all with Worry Seed. No Hidden ability Female....FUUUU!! and that's like after 20+ hordes of the same species and 100+ horde encounter of Poliwags/Geodudes......
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-0119-2699 :)
    Friend Safari: Electric - Electrode, Electabuzz and Zebstrika

Last night I was trying to hatch a Tyrunt egg, so, there I was going back and forth on my bicycle, back and forth... back and forth... back and forth and my egg wasn't hatching. I checked my party to see how my egg was doing...

... and I see that I forgot to pick up my egg from the daycare man. ಠ_ಠ

I am mentally unable to handle the struggle that is catching Snorlax in pokemon blue!

Fire is the answer! Random_Pyro's Avatar

A few days ago I caught a shiny teddiursa. A MODEST nature shiny teddiursa. -_-
    I have the worst luck when it comes to the nature and IV total/spread of shiny pokemon.
    Currently looking for friend safaris with the following pokemon: pansage, swadloon, or ditto.
    PM me specifying which game you added me to if you choose to add me.

Pokemon Y
    FC:4253-4196-7377 with an electric type friend safari containing dedenne, electabuzz, and galvantula.

Pokemon X
    FC:2680-9307-5167 with a fire type friend safari containing pansear, slugma, and fletchinder

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I had a couple of these moments yesterday. When I got the HM Surf, I went backwards in the game to capture the Pokemon on the water from the earlier routes. After returning to where I left off in the game, it turned out that I completely forgot a Pokemon and had to go all the way back to catch it. I didn't have Fly yet, so it took awhile to go back and forth. I also had forgotten a Sky Trainer.

I had two moments where I spent 30 mins looking for a Pinsir, and accidentally ended up running away twice -.-

Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

My Pokédex said 389 Pokémon before I caught Mewtwo. I wanted it to b 390. Well then I battle the Levitate Guy and when I save the count was 393. I hadn't caught any Pokémon since Mewtwo. Then I realized that the game has been showing how many Pokémon I've seen, not caught and I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Its been a long time since I played the games, but didn't they always use to track how many Pokémon you own, not seen when you saved?
    In Game Name: Yami
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4914-4283-6265
    Safari: Ghost-type
    Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Please let me know what your In Game Name is so I know its you in trades.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yamitora1 View Post
    My Pokédex said 389 Pokémon before I caught Mewtwo. I wanted it to b 390. Well then I battle the Levitate Guy and when I save the count was 393. I hadn't caught any Pokémon since Mewtwo. Then I realized that the game has been showing how many Pokémon I've seen, not caught and I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Its been a long time since I played the games, but didn't they always use to track how many Pokémon you own, not seen when you saved?
    They started Pokemon that you've seen in Diamond and Pearl.

This didnt happen to me but it happened to my 7yr old son. He taught a pokemon the move that throws a held Item (cant remember the name of the move) and he threw his Amulet Coin! He also didnt realize that if he had of just turned the game off without saving that he would still have it. He almost started crying so I traded him a pokemon with Amulet coin in it's hand. I have over 1mil in the game all legit so I can do without the extra winnings for a while.

Dom

20% Derpier in 10 Seconds Derpy Dash's Avatar

I was just screwing around in Pokemon Silver and I was derping around in the Team Rocket HQ in Mahogany town and one of the Electrode that I had to either KO or catch ended up being shiny, I almost threw my Game Boy across the room when it used Self Destruct right away
    マフィン 鬆餅 মাফিন 머핀 кифла মাফিন

Follow KrystalDragon13 on Tumblr Visit KrystalDragon13's Youtube Channel

img_2376.jpg

Seriously. I hate my luck, I was PRAYING I wouldn't get a stupid shiny Gyarados! I want ANYTHING but a Shiny Gyarados! ;n;

EDIT: For anyone whose wondering, I was just trying to find a Crawdaunt. No I wasn't doing the fish chaining thing, I kept moving around. after 24 Gyarados battles, that appeared. Hnnng.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails worst_shiny_ever_by_maggientoby-d6yo8ka.jpg  
    Last edited by KrystalDragon13; 20th December 2013 at 10:01 PM.

I claimed Nidorino in the 'Claim a Pokemon' thread!

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In W2 I learned to level up quickly by using Pass powers and seeking for Breeders inside the Threehollow; since they carry only members of the Chansey line, I was able to obtain monstrous Exp. amounts sweeping them with pokémon even 30 levels under. However, once I had the genius idea of beating a Blissey with a recoil move. "DAMMIT, I chose the wrong move/OK, there's no way this Blissey quadruples my Pokémon's HP/HOLY SH*T IT DOES"... aaaaand that's how I OHKO'd both Blissey and my pokémon.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Bug-type Master SupersonicScolipede's Avatar

The worst moments for me are trying to find a specific Pokemon that refuses to appear. Seriously, I had to search over 20 minutes for a Venipede in Black once because RNG hates me.

Double Team spammers grind my gears too. That move is one of the cheapest in the entire series.
    Angelic Gardevoir likes this.

Blog Entries

Breeding a pokemon with perfect IVs and nature and then see it has the wrong ability.

Claimer of Garchomp

Registered User Angelic Gardevoir's Avatar

Follow Angelic Gardevoir on Tumblr

OHKO moves in the D/P Battle Tower. After a while I just gave up on it and I haven't attempted battle facilities other than anything where you can use rental Pokemon.

There was also the time I found a shiny Quagsire in the Great Marsh in my Pearl game. Of course it had to run away after refusing to be caught. And more recently, the time a crit killed a shiny Oddish in a replay of Sapphire.