Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2251
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

The spirit of all absols The absolis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The absolis on Tumblr

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I have quite a few.

One: almost lost to a shipper in ruby due to a rather unfortunate string of misses along with a string of shipper getting critical hits. I finally ko'ed it with my him Pokemon.

Two: being beaten by a psychic trainer after above battle.

Three: In crystal I found my first shiny Pokemon
    It was a ledyba. Unfortunately I had no idea what a shiny pokemon was. I actually had this moment around the time d/p came out and I discovered the internet.

4: if it counts for unnoficial Pokemon games then one time I was playing Pokemon showdown and had a pretty good winning streak until this guy with a team made entirely of shiny legendary's with maxed stats challenged me without telling me about his team.

5: every single Pokemon ranger game. DO NOT REPLAY THE MANAPHY LEVEL. IT WILL RESET YOUR GAME!!

6: I accidentally killed entei in g/s/c.

7: in hg/as I ran into my second shiny which.as luck would have it was also a shiny ledyba. I ran into it in the same place and this time I actually caught it. About two days later my sister was messing with my game and released it.

8: b/w 2. The water gym leader. I was using a lucario with three fighting moves and a fire move. You can tell how that went.(I won my first time through actually. It just took me a while.)

banner stolen from tumblr. Yes, I cheated and didn't make it myself.

Last night, actually!

See, several months ago, I preordered X and Y for $5 each. It's the official launch day, and I've come to the realization that I do not have the remainder of the money to actually get the games. I would gladly use my debit card, but I'm currently overdrawn.

This probably means that I'm not going to get those posters, is it? I certainly hope that promotion lasts more than one day, because I've screwed myself otherwise!

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Me trying out the Miracle Trade (whatever the random trading system is called) in Pokémon Y for the first time :

My first trade was a Timid Tauros I offered. I got a male Apitrini in exchange for that.
    I tried another one, this time a Rash Graveler. Guess what I randomly got ? A Level 2 Caterpie. I basically gave the trader 2 Pokémons in 1, due to Graveler being able to evolve via trading. >:c

Another, although minor FFFFUUUU moment, again in Pokémon Y : I caught a Mantyke on my way to the 4th gym. Its nature (Modest) caught my curiosity, so I checked its IVs : 4 of its stats has 30-31 IVs in there. The problem ? Let me show you :

Mantyke - #458 (Modest)
    HP: 18 - 21
    Att: 31
    Def: 30 - 31
    SpA: 10 - 13
    SpD: 31
    Speed: 30 - 31
    At least it's a female Mantyke, so it's good for breeding purposes.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Blog Entries

Trying to find a male Weedle in Santalune forest. Oh dear heavens, everyone I found was frickin' female. >.<

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

So, back in '99 I got the GBC and pokemon blue for Christmas. I was overjoyed cause that was the one thing I was wishing for insanely hard. I played that game as much as possible for a long time. Now it was about a month later I was coming home on the school bus and I was saving my game when the GBC batteries died. I take a second to breathe pull out new batteries and turn on the game thinking it was no big deal only to see that there was no continue option any longer. I had to start over. I had been to Cinnabar island already.

That game sucked up three years of my gaming life... I hardly played any of the other games we got that Christmas comparatively.

Minor FUU moment, but still annoying.

Wanted to take a break from playing, so I shut off my game... but I forgot to save. Good thing I wasn't too far into it when I realized it.

My favorite shinies. :3

Only In Japan guyz... Hatsune Miku's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
    Which moments in game make you rage. It was down to Red's Charizard and my Salamence. I use Outrage, Charizard is down in the red. Charizard uses Dragon Pulse, Critical hit. Salamence goes down. \

My reaction in below spoiler.
    Mine was one time,I tried to catch kyurem in pokemon white,and my excadrill got hit by a physical move while holding rocky helmet.Kyurem went down,I forgot to save before the battle.

Blog Entries

Hey, there's a female Charmander on the GTS and the Trainer wants an Abra! Try and trade aaaaand it's gone. FUUUUU~!
    pokefan548 and Yato like this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Just recently happened.

I spent about 3 hours trying to get a Bulbasaur on the GTS on Y because I accidentally traded my Ivysaur with the Wonder Trade (curse my curiosity >.<) and after that failed I finally decided on just getting an Ivysaur and I managed to get one. Then just for the hell of it I decided to do another Wonder Trade since I wanted toget rid of the Furfrou I had and guess what pokemon I ended up getting right away?
    ...Bulbasaur.

Lots of head banging and face palming happened after that.

~Claimer of Pansage in the Claim a Pokemon thread~
    ~Claimer of Cilan in the Claim a Character thread~

Registered User GamerGirlAdvanced's Avatar

When I ran out of Pokeballs trying to catch shiny Terrakion :(
    I was not a happy person :/

Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

Kept forgetting to stock up on Great/Ultra balls all game, so when I fought Yveltal, I only had two pokeballs, a timer ball, some net balls, and my masterball. I got lucky and managed to catch him with the timer ball, but I was still really pissed.
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

I faced a shiny Zigzagoon in the scripted battle of Pokemon Ruby. Of course this one was uncatchable, as I didn't have any Pokeballs yet!

When I never beat a game yet, X/Y here I come!

Follow PokémonJesus On Twitter

The moment where you rage quit and turn off your Pokémon game then realized you forgot to save!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Ash and his buddies have been entertaining me since 1998
    ALRIGHTY! Until next time...PEACE!

Getting through Victory Road without saving at any point and then going off to do something else while leaving my 3DS on. Come back and the powers gone.

And accidentally trading my lucky egg on the GTS in Black. Oh God that was horrible.
    Pokemon X Friend Code:1676-3731-5714