Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 13

Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My level 60 Jolteon destroying the Shadow Lugia in Pokemon XD in one hit... after noticing it didn't flee somewhere like the rest of the killed shadow pokemon, I reset my game to try to not kill it next time...
    Last edited by felinoel; 23rd October 2010 at 05:16 PM.

After I EV trained my Tauros for 10 levels, fell asleep with DS on, and froze and deleted it all. :(

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Today at the Battle Dome, some guy's Sharpedo landed three critical hit Double-Edges in a row ):

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

That reminds me of the time that bitch Lucy killed my 3 Pokemon twice in a row after I beat the shit out of her other two Pokemon. I got so pissed, I never went to the Battle Fucktier again except when I clone shit.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

As most of all you others, my worst moments have all been from the emerald battle fronteir. Today, I very nearly busted my win streak at the battle pike. It went something like this:

2 rooms to go, I run into the man with the status-inflicting pokemon, which this time haappened to be a dusclops with ice beam. As my luck would have it, ALL THREE of my pokemon were frozen.

1 room to go, the attendant says that one room has 'a trainer?'. I promptly avoid that room, but end up in a trainer battel with 3 frozen pokemon anyways.

My ludicolo gets SLUGHTERED by a gorebyss with psybeam, unable to thaw itself. Metagross is next, who thankfully has a lum berry to cure the freezing. It beats gorebyss, but only has about 50hp left due to surf. Next is a sandslash. Earthquake. All I have left is a rozen salemence.

However, I got INSANELY lucky as it turned out; salemence defrosted on turn 1, beating sandslash but taking damage from rock slide. Next was a bellossom, but fly took care of that...

I had to lol at the end, though, when the attendant said 'you must have luck in abundance'. Man, do I ever! If salamence hadn't defrosted on turn 1, I'd have been toast...

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Well, at least you got through that. I was too 13 and oblivious to equip my Pokemon with Earthquake or Toxic, so Lucy creamed my three Pokes even after I killed the two others before it (FUCK that damn Milotic, AND it's got leftovers >_>).

Blog Entries

Today when I was battling Kamitsure. It wasn't her Zebraika, but her Emongas because:

1. Volt Change before my Shimama used Shock Wave. It switched with Zebraika and used its Lighntningrod ability. D:<

2. Volt Change again between the 2 Emongas. Can't I at least just kill one of them? D:

So when I beat her, I ended up with Baokki wait 16 HP left...
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

when I find a rare Pokémon and realize that I no longer have Pokéballs.
    !!! UPDATE: I'LL BE GONE FOR SOME TIME !!!
    Profile sprite by Morru Magnum.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    Well, at least you got through that. I was too 13 and oblivious to equip my Pokemon with Earthquake or Toxic, so Lucy creamed my three Pokes even after I killed the two others before it (FUCK that damn Milotic, AND it's got leftovers >_>).
    I feel your pain. Yesterday it was down to my only Pokemon Sceptile and her Milotic, and I knew the thing had Ice Beam, so I was hoping a critical hit Leaf Blade could kill it quickly.

...it wasn't a critical hit. It cut the Milotic's HP A LITTLE OVER HALF. If I'd gotten a crit hit I would have won the match. GAHH. Naturally the Milotic beat the crap out of my Sceptile with Mirror Coat.

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

Just about every time I try the Pokeradar, I get up to between 35-40 links, just to find a Magnemite or some such nuisance.
    Also, if I do manage to get a 40 chain, the little sparkly buggers never want to show up!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kirthey View Post
    I feel your pain. Yesterday it was down to my only Pokemon Sceptile and her Milotic, and I knew the thing had Ice Beam, so I was hoping a critical hit Leaf Blade could kill it quickly.

...it wasn't a critical hit. It cut the Milotic's HP A LITTLE OVER HALF. If I'd gotten a crit hit I would have won the match. GAHH. Naturally the Milotic beat the crap out of my Sceptile with Mirror Coat.
    Yeah, it's at times like those that I could haxx a bunch of rare candies to land a Pokemon with Sheer cold at level 100 and kill it with one hit. EXCEPT... I HAVE NO AR >_>

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    Just about every time I try the Pokeradar, I get up to between 35-40 links, just to find a Magnemite or some such nuisance.
    Also, if I do manage to get a 40 chain, the little sparkly buggers never want to show up!
    This, too. I had a 30-chain of Sunkerns, or something, before a Starly or Bidoof fucking broke it, and voila, no shiny after about 20 minutes. V_v

Cro

I had just started HG and was on my way to Mr. Pokemon's house. It was night and a Spinarak popped up. I nearly crapped myself when it was a lv. 2 shiny Spinarak. First shiny ever, and it was a part in the game where its impossible to have pokeballs.....I cried.

Blog Entries

pryc's piloswin took out dragonair

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    I had just started HG and was on my way to Mr. Pokemon's house. It was night and a Spinarak popped up. I nearly crapped myself when it was a lv. 2 shiny Spinarak. First shiny ever, and it was a part in the game where its impossible to have pokeballs.....I cried.
    I hear that happens a lot with shiny Pidgey on the first route. I had a lot of balls with me to capture crap with, but ended up killing my first shiny, a goddamn gold Floatzel, too, thanks to that FUCKING CRITICAL MOTHERFUCKER HIT. The next one I found, I captured and mass-cloned thanks to the easy availability of that glitch in Gen 3.

But damn, I want that shiny Floater back... V_V

Blog Entries

Follow AJW12777 on Tumblr Visit AJW12777's Youtube Channel

This.

http://www.justin.tv/gfitty/b/267341755

Not sure if I can link highlights of my stream on JTV(If I cannot I apologize) basically a clip of me raging last-second) Friend of mine there highlighted it.
    Proud Claimer of Azumarill!!!!
    http://azuzusthings.tumblr.com/ <-----My Tumblr page :]
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KollinNaples <------My Youtube page :)