Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 125
Page 125 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2560

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

"Don't call me that name" TwinLukes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit TwinLukes's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I'm one step away from rustling grass ans I get into a random battle. It really rustles my jimmies.

Claims: Virizion - 03/08/14, Swords Dance - 03/08/14

Plenty,
    1- When I did new game for the crack (without deleting my save file) and my starter was a shiny.
    2- Same scenario except instead of a shiny starter I got a random shiny encounter.
    3- Back when I was little I was trying to catch articuno and I used pretty much all my pokeballs. I tried several times (it was even on 1hp), and in the end I said "Agh, f it I'll just use a master ball" and that was pretty much my first time and only time I used a master ball :/ The reason I felt angry was because I felt defeated, having to use that master ball.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Receiving a perfect shiny Darkrai in trade. Why is that a FUUUUUUUUUUUUU~! moment? I meant to use that Darkrai as trade fodder. Now I can't so I have to ask for another one. =/

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

This happened months ago...

I was at a pokemon distribution event and there were people sitting around playing games. So I found myself a seat and switched on the C-Gear. I was pretty curious what was in the first room of the Pokemon Center second floor (was it the Union Room or something?), so I went in there.

I was instantly challenged by a person who happened to be nearby. I selected Yes, thinking, 'Sure, wynaut?'

- and the challenger's team had Victini, White Kyurem, Black Kyurem, Mewtwo and two other legendaries.

And of course I was KO'd.

I left the Union Room, never to return.

Blog Entries

Trying to find a Tauros to trade on GTS. Yeah, every one of them you will find are requesting hacks. I had to run around on my SoulSilver cart to find one and that took a bit. Then there was raising it to level 30....

At least the Golurk was still there when I was done.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.

When I was looking for a Riolu in Floccesy Ranch, it took 2 hours and when I finally found it, it wasn't the gender I was looking for...But caught him anyways.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Blog Entries

When I'm running in grass trying to find a Pokemon, and I can't find it.... but the Pokemon with the lowest percentage of showing up is the only one I'm running into....

It happens every day x_x

snorlax | rest | dark aura | stick | tea | one-shot | poetry

tried catching a lapras a few days ago in B2 every time i found one it opened up with perish song >.> (didnt had a fast pokemon with a sleep move)
    Last edited by qixz; 6th July 2013 at 10:04 AM.

In my Emerald nuzlocke, Three of my pokemon died from a Critical Hit that came from a wild Linoone. I now am destined to rip any linoone I see to shreds.

Registered User The REAL Gary oak's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Playing pokemon diamond for soooooo ling with tons of cool pokemon, then losing the game card
    :'(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spritecheat14 View Post
    In my Emerald nuzlocke, Three of my pokemon died from a Critical Hit that came from a wild Linoone. I now am destined to rip any linoone I see to shreds.
    Ugh, that would be me and the Bidoof, namely the ones that kept breaking my Radar chains in Pearl. Trust me, you'll be seething over this for the next several months...if not years.

Cheren's Stoutland in the Driftveil Tourny in the PWT. Why, why, WHY does that thing keep getting crit hits against my Golurk?! Seriously, I confuse the stupid mutt with DynamicPunch each time--it should take itself out and not me!

I ♥ my female Bisharp.

Transform, and rollout.

The most annoying move in the whole game.

Hello.

Playing PMB Blue Rescue Team for no reason:
    In Solar Cave:
    *Opens a locked door* He look treasure, **** its surrounded by water noooooooooooo!
    Later on: A HM! Also surrounded by water fuuuuuuuuuuu!

Then my only escape orb got sticky, and I was in the Buried Relic (99 floors!). At least I didn't lose the music box.

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164....
    This is actually the line X + Y = 3.141

My first play through on Red. I unexpectedly ran into Zapdos. Not really knowing what it was I challenged it, without saving. I unfortunately didn't have enough pokeballs to catch it, so I wound up KO'ing it, thinking it'd come back or something. I was wrong, and he was gone forever. A few months later when I got Blue, I made sure not to make the same mistake.

About a week ago I decided to take a shot at Shiny hunting in Pokémon Black. After about 3 days of non-stop running outside the Giant Chasm, I eventually ran into a shiny Solrock. And of course it manage to Explode before I could catch it -___-