Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 116

Page 116 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2251
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Forgetting where Barry was positioned after Pastoria.

Whitney.
    Oh, and things that not everyone experiences? When I was catching Virizion on my something time, and of course it uses Struggle.
    And when I accidentally released my Mienshao in B/W. That was my only one. ;~; Still haven't found another shiny.

Blog Entries

That first time I visited the hidden grove with Bianca, I didn't catch the Minccino and just OHKO'd it ;~~~; Then I found out those Pokemon have hidden abilities.
    White 2 Friend Code: 3526 1992 5445
    X Friend Code: 2277-6855-9052 (Trainer name: Mariana)
    Claims: Mantyke - Dragon Skull - NeverMeltIce

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tried to breed a female Absol with Super Luck. Managed to get 4 eggs.

Three of the four, including the lone female, had Pressure. And the mom has Super Luck. 80% chance my <censored>.

On the bright side, they have good stats, and the lone daughter has relatively superior potential, but still...
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I had been biking around the Desert Resort. I was also doing something on the computer, so I wasn't really looking at the DS screen.

A Darmanitan appeared. Since I didn't have a Darmanitan anyways, I decided to catch it.

I chose an attack to drop its HP. Then suddenly, the wild Darmanitan activates Zen Mode....????

OMG N'S POKEMON I MUST CATCH IT -

But the stupid pokemon didn't stay in the ball and kept breaking out, eventually getting killed by the sandstorm... -.- I dunno when will be the next time I'll see it... XDD

EDIT: come to think of it... the only Darmanitan you can catch in the Desert Resort is N's... there aren't any wild Darmanitans... XDD;; I had completely forgot about that...
    Ugh, catching N's Pokemon was one giant FFUUUUUUUU~!!! moment for me. They never wanted to stay in the stupid ball and would end up killing themselves in the freaking sandstorm. Talk about a pain.

It got to the point where I would catch one and save before hunting down the others. That helped but it was still a pain in the skidplate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Tried to breed a female Absol with Super Luck. Managed to get 4 eggs.

Three of the four, including the lone female, had Pressure. And the mom has Super Luck. 80% chance my <censored>.

On the bright side, they have good stats, and the lone daughter has relatively superior potential, but still...
    That was my shiny Golett hunt in a nutshell.

I'd get one that was Brave Natured and had outstanding potential--it would even be perfect in two to four stats--but the Ability left much to be desired. Oh yeah, Klutz. Almost every last blasted one of them had Klutz. And I'd still keep the little twerps, along with any resulting siblings because kicking them out into the cold, cruel world would be just plain wrong...!

Yet I wonder why I have like no box room. Gee, it should be obvious by now, shouldn't it?

Recent FUUUUUU~! moment:

I'm derping around Wellspring Cave, not really paying attention when I run into a Woobat. I hear a ping and my heart begins to race...until I see the colors are normal. It's just one of N's Pokemon. SLAG! (Still caught it, though.)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Losing N's Scrafty....I accidentally killed it, and then I must've spent an hour searching for it.

I never did find it ;__;

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dralcax View Post
    I threw 31 balls (10 Ultra Balls, 20 Poke balls, and 1 Premier Ball) at a wild Metang that was paralyzed and weakened, and it broke out of every single one. At that point I ran out and just killed it out of sheer rage. I'm trying again tonight, and if it eats its way through 52 balls...
    I hate catching Metangs. They're not even legendary! They don't have that excuse for being difficult. I remember I'd already caught all the in-game legendaries once so I burned a master ball on a Metang in desperation and promptly rage-named it Megacunt.
    Anser likes this.

At the end of the victory road: 5 'dead' Pokemon in my party, suddenly a wild rival appears... curse you Hugh T.T.
    Yato and kingdragon33 like this.

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

In SoulSilver, my Togepi used metronome, resulting in Ingrain. I then used metronome again, this time getting Transform. I quickly ran out of pp for all its moves, and couldn't switch cuz of Ingrain :/

Other than that, not once, but twice, in two different Ruby files, I found a shiny Hariyama in victory road that used whirlwind! Twice! Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Popo View Post
    My ruby version file was corrupted before I got the chance to catch rayquasa, so my friend loaned me his sapphire version in order to catch it and migrate it to platinum. Provided I didn't use his master ball, of course. I reached the peak of sky pillar, and saved right in front of the mighty dragon. It's a good thing I did! After 14 soft resets, I walked up, pressed A, read the text, you know the drill. You can imagine my surprise when I started the battle, only to see that famous sparkle that so many people would kill for. After getting it down to one HP, as well as mind reader, hypnosis, and lots of leppa berries, I ended up running out of ultra balls, so I switched to timer balls. I ran out of leppa berries, so I couldn't use hpypnosis anymore, which didn't help at all. Eventually, I ran out of timer balls too, and the encounter ended with me watching helplessly as my first shiny kill itself with struggle. The very next attempt, I caught it in one ultra ball.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    You sir are the greatest friend that ever lived. Shiny Rayquaza? I would've told my friend to find another Master Ball :P

Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    I threw 31 balls (10 Ultra Balls, 20 Poke balls, and 1 Premier Ball) at a wild Metang that was paralyzed and weakened, and it broke out of every single one. At that point I ran out and just killed it out of sheer rage. I'm trying again tonight, and if it eats its way through 52 balls...
    I hate catching Metangs. They're not even legendary! They don't have that excuse for being difficult. I remember I'd already caught all the in-game legendaries once so I burned a master ball on a Metang in desperation and promptly rage-named it Megacunt.
    MEGACUNT :'D I'M DEAD.

I had a similar, if not the same experience catching a goddamn Metang. I gave up and never tried again. I don't even like Metagross that much. F- you very much, Beldum family. Very much.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Catching Volcarona.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Calls Masquerain View Post
    Catching Volcarona.
    ...that's a FUUU moment? Okay...o_O

I checked the hidden grotto for the Ditto a lot of times and he still won't appear

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    MEGACUNT :'D I'M DEAD.

I had a similar, if not the same experience catching a goddamn Metang. I gave up and never tried again. I don't even like Metagross that much. F- you very much, Beldum family. Very much.
    I don't like Metagross either x_x I was just killing time waiting on eggs in Daycare and my party so I decided to work on my Pokedex some more.

On that note, while I am waiting on my Swinub, Safari Zone Kangaskahns -__- Fuckers run after the first ball every time. The only thing that annoys me more is Safari Zone Chanseys from Gen I, but I at least managed to catch one of those.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty Calls Masquerain View Post
    Catching Volcarona.
    ...that's a FUUU moment? Okay...o_O

I checked the hidden grotto for the Ditto a lot of times and he still won't appear
    I meant *trying* to catch it, sorry.