Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 114
Page 114 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2561

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Had no last night. Its mentally destroyed me.

Breeding Heracross last night. After 30-40 eggs I got a 5 maxed IV one in everything except SAtk. For those who dont properly breed the odds of this are about 3000/1 and its kind of been a personal grail for me.

Then I check the ability 'swarm' the 1/5 chance fail abilty. Guts or Moxie would of been mega but swarm has no use and puts it into an unusable bracket. Since its female too I can't even use it to future breed as offspring will have sucky swarm too.

Seriously so totally gutted and cheesed off I prob wont play for a few days....

Time Cat Returns Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post

Breeding Heracross last night. After 30-40 eggs I got a 5 maxed IV one in everything except SAtk. For those who dont properly breed the odds of this are about 3000/1 and its kind of been a personal grail for me.

Then I check the ability 'swarm' the 1/5 chance fail abilty. Guts or Moxie would of been mega but swarm has no use and puts it into an unusable bracket. Since its female too I can't even use it to future breed as offspring will have sucky swarm too.

Just because it has Swarm doesn't always mean that its offspring will also have it. There'd be a 50% chance the offspring can have Guts, as abilities are determined by the individual personality values. I once bred a Munna with a Forewarn Musharna as the mother. The child got the more useful Synchronize instead.

It's not the end of the road. You can always try another time.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

BW2 is 80% mothers ability copied. Plus no dw chance.

Think its going to be a storage poke just as trophy for first 5 stater raised. Real shame

Blog Entries

BW2 is 80% mothers ability copied. Plus no dw chance.

Think its going to be a storage poke just as trophy for first 5 stater raised. Real shame
    Sorry about that; forgot that they changed it in B2W2. Well, if it has an 80% chance of copying Swarm, we still have a 20% chance of Guts (didn't factor in Moxie, as it got a regular ability instead.)

Now that I think about it, I should try breeding for a Drought Vulpix again. Got the barely useful Flash Fire each time I try, and the mother has Drought.
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)

Dw abilities are 60% still so expect alot of flash fire. The heracross i was using had moxie and not only failed the dw ability it picked the poor normal one :-\. but gl with your drought female

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz View Post
    Anytime there's a Pokemon on the GTS I'm looking for, and can afford, only to get the message when I click on it informing me that it's already been traded to someone else. >_>
    Ugh, tell me about it. I want so many people to come back and pick up their junk...! There's a level 100 shiny Golurk on GTS that's being offered for a Cyndaquil; the Golurk was traded off months ago. The Trainer just hasn't picked up his trade. (-.-;)
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    "Wild Graveller used Self-Destruct!"

It was a shiny.

I...said some very bad words.
    That's why when I ran into my shiny Geodude on Pearl I threw a Master Ball at it. It didn't matter that Nugget was at level 5; I was not about to take the risk of him using Self-Destruct.

I decided to change things up on my Join Avenue and rebuilt one of my Florists shops--the one I got rid of was selling Colbur berries and Ganlon berries. I didn't remember that until after I had saved.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Follow Zelgan On Twitter

My biggest moment was in White. I encountered a shiny Rufflett. And it was in a wild double battle.

I was roughly equally leveled with them, and I was being extra careful as to not knock him out.

Unfortunately after 2 of my Pokémon getting KOed, I got an unlucky critical hit on the little guy. Broke my heart.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

When the PWT matched me up with Blaine for some hundredth time in World Leaders. On a triple battle.

His Charizard's Focus Blast NEVER MISSES. And even though his Arcanine doesn't get STAB from using Wild Charge, it somehow always KO's my Samurott... ;_;

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

The fact that day lasts so long in the games during summer. I can never seem to evolve anything that needs night to evolve because I always forget that late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgan View Post
    My biggest moment was in White. I encountered a shiny Rufflett. And it was in a wild double battle.

I was roughly equally leveled with them, and I was being extra careful as to not knock him out.

Unfortunately after 2 of my Pokémon getting KOed, I got an unlucky critical hit on the little guy. Broke my heart.
    And that is why I carry enough pokeballs to catch a legendary all the time when I have the money to. In case I don't have a pokemon that can inflict sleep or paralysis or that has false swipe. (poisoning and burning are too risky.)
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

Blog Entries

When EV-training, I normally run if the EV offered by the wild Pokémon is not what I want. (Example: Attack/Speed when training a Musharna, which I normally train both defenses and Special Attack) If it's too high for my trainee to run, I swap out for a higher level 'mon so I can flee easier. Word of advice: Never train in areas infested by Block/Mean Look users or the like! Well, unless if they offer the desired EV, but if not... Yeah. Extremely frustrating.

Agh, I know what it is. It happened to me when training an Aerodactyl. So frustrating. It made me quit Pokémon for six months (and it was actually the last time I played my Diamond version). I only started playing again when I bought Black. This happened around one and a half year ago.
    Last edited by Anser; 22nd February 2013 at 02:38 AM.

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

Getting a shiny Magicrap (yes I meant to spell it that way) after catching a red Gyardos (now I probable won't run into another shiny for a long time.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

Battle tower, anything with swagger on my gyarados. I always lose when I'm confused.
    <3 Pokémon.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    Every time my Pokémon has low health, the other pokémon has low health and the other pokémon suddenly grows a burst of amazing speed and attacks before me. FOR THE FIRST TIME THE ENTIRE MATCH ;_;
    OMG. Similar thing happened before. It happened when I was battling against one of the Kimuno sisters in HG/SS. Both of us have low health and my Pokemon is the faster of the two. Then at the last moment, the opponent uses Quick Attack that I didn't expect. My Pokemon faints. ARGH, the EXP Points! Though honestly, I got to give it, I should have seen it coming given the Eeveelution line. x)

On Pokemon XD, I was trying to catch shadow Dragonite, the last shadow pokemon I needed. I somehow managed to take out all the Ludicolos with my Muk (I'm 10 levels lower). I start whittling down its health. I get it down to yellow, and use one more flamethrower from Houndoom. Of course it crits and down goes Dragonite.

I have had no luck with that fight at all. My Gardevoir's sing has only hit 1/5 times. His Pokemon NEVER parahax ever. They got a freeze hax on my Muk. Not to mention that Hydro Pump never misses.

I hate Miror B.