Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 113
Page 113 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2560

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I wasted eight Ultra balls trying to catch a Heracross. It was paralyzed and its HP was in the red, but it wouldn't stay in the ball. I finally decided to False Swipe it and use a Timer Ball. I used False Swipe, but then...
    "Wild Heracross used Take Down!"
    I fucking hate Take Down. That Heracross could have been Adamant for all I knew.

Time Cat Returns Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Trying to evolve Gligar so I can get Gliscor on my dex so I can finally complete the New Unova Dex in Black 2.

Apparently "evening" is not good enough to count as "night."

Fuuuu... Another reason why Summer is my least favorite season. T_T
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

When I prepared my main team to fight against N's summer team - which I wasn't spoiled with XDD I heard he had different pokemon depending on the season, but I didn't know exactly what. So I took my Samurott with me in case he had fire types - leading with a water type, I was pretty sure and ready to take on any.

"The Purest Excitement" AbareKiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A level 2 BIDOOF breaking out of an ULTRABALL it not happened once but 8 times on 3 different mon

追放されたバカ

Angry What really grinds my gears.

1 step, random encounter, 1 step, random encounter, 1 step, random encounter, 1 step, random encounter.

Opponent: _____ is confused _____ used _____
    Me: _____ is confused _____ hurt itself in confusion _____ fainted

Opponent: _____ is paralyzed _____ used _____
    Me: _____ is paralyzed! It can't move.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thread.

Blog Entries

Default Re: What really grinds my gears.

When I spend ages looking for a specific Pokémon, but miss it anyway when I finally come across it because I accidentally press 'run'. It's just that when you spend that long just running around for random encounters in hopes of finding something you want, but never getting it, you tend to start pressing 'run' constantly.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries

Default Re: What really grinds my gears.

Klink. :P
    Whenever I try to walk to a shaking patch of grass, another Pokemon appears before I can get there. -_-
    Last edited by Fudgenuggets; 13th February 2013 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I realized I hadn't caught Sunkern for the dex, so I easily searched the grass patches in the early route and find a level 2 Sunkern. It looked pitiful in front of my level 77, monstrous Volcarona XDD...

and I wasted 15 Ultra balls trying to catch that stupid Sunkern. FFUUU

Blog Entries

Whilst Audino grinding near the north side of Undella, I ran into a shaking patch and ran across an Emolga. Since I absolutely despise Emolga and just wasn't really interested in getting one, I proceeded to attempt to run away. While attempting, I really looked at it and noticed that it was shiny. I flipped my lid and (luckily) the run wasn't successful (see later rant). I then proceeded to accidentally press the run button again in my haste to battle and capture it. At a later, time I ran across a shiny Frillish and did capture that one. But the thing that boggles me is that I've encountered more shinies in this one game over the past two/three day, than I have in my entire time playing the series.

Mmm. Let's see. When moves manage to miss and the opponent somehow magically gets a critical hit on me. When a move sends a Gym Leader/E4 member's 'mon into the red, which inevitably leads to me having to start over (due to them using potions and whatnot) and use yet another move to get the same result. Oh, and perhaps my favorite. Not really a "Oh my God, why is this happening to me?" thing, but more of a "I hate my life at the moment," kind of thing. Raising a Beldum from level five to level twenty. Oh my God, never again please. It did rock Roxie's world though.

Oh, my absolute favorite, bar none. When some little shit of a 'mon that's like ten levels below mine and I could pretty muchly squash into the ground, is encountered but refuses to let me go. I mean, like... I WANT TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. GTFO BEFORE I HURT YOU. Oh, and moves missing randomly. For no apparent reason, what so ever.

/rant
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Time Cat Returns Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Finding mulch in a Hidden Grotto. Seriously, what's the point if its only use is selling to some guy for 1k each, when there are loads better ways to get money in Black/White 2?
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Finding mulch in a Hidden Grotto. Seriously, what's the point if its only use is selling to some guy for 1k each, when there are loads better ways to get money in Black/White 2?
    Also finding everthing other than the pokemon I want
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

Maybe I'm just no good at the game but I cannot beat the Sinnoh Elite Four on Platinum. I spent 20 hours training my team, but the gap between the level of all other pokemon/trainers and the Elite Four is just so massive it's just too hard to catch up. After 3 attempts, I've made it to Cynthia once, and lost when she only had her Garchomp left.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBones View Post
    Maybe I'm just no good at the game but I cannot beat the Sinnoh Elite Four on Platinum. I spent 20 hours training my team, but the gap between the level of all other pokemon/trainers and the Elite Four is just so massive it's just too hard to catch up. After 3 attempts, I've made it to Cynthia once, and lost when she only had her Garchomp left.
    Don't feel bad. Cynthia is the hardest Champion there has been (analyzed and by Pokémon "experts"). It took me months to beat her too.

Follow Fandango on Tumblr

Every time my Pokémon has low health, the other pokémon has low health and the other pokémon suddenly grows a burst of amazing speed and attacks before me. FOR THE FIRST TIME THE ENTIRE MATCH ;_;

"Wild Graveller used Self-Destruct!"

It was a shiny.

I...said some very bad words.

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.