Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 110

Page 110 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2252
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Pokemon with Sturdy, when it's been a tough battle i.e Clay and when you've got his Excadrill to a close K.O it hangs on by 1HP due to Sturdy is irritating.
    Berrenta likes this.

Everybody's Fool

Visit Risa Katou's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by OverlordRuby View Post
    I'm not sure if this counts...

Okay, I was battling Azelf in Diamond, and beforehand I had bought about 60 ultra balls. Those cost a lot of money, considering that I'd been splurging on other stuff, so I was basically a zero dollars. I used all the ultra balls up, and I was totaly steamed that none of them worked. But I had this random pokeball in my bag...

'<insert name here> used a Pokeball!'

*click, click, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle*

'Azelf was caught!'

I was pissed for an hour after that, even after venting via swears.

Seriously, a POKEBALL works after all those UltraBalls I bought.
    It was especially annoying because I'd been planning on rebattling the Elite Four, and it's very helpful to have deep pockets during that time in the game.
    That's almost exactly what happened to Chuggaaconroy against Zapdos in his FireRed LP. And I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggaaconroy
    YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! OH MY GOD! After all 30 of my Ultra Balls failed, a Poke Ball caught it!
    Getting back on topic here... accidentally stopping Spyro the Dragonair's evolution into a Dragonite in my SoulSilver. Because of my idiocy, he didn't evolve until a level later! Also, those !@$@#@!$@%&#*& roaming Legendaries. They're so annoying I feel like I'm never going to catch them no matter how hard I try! (Well, I'll at least have to catch Suicune eventually. Raikou and Entei, on the other hand? FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU)
    Last edited by Risa Katou; 7th January 2013 at 01:10 AM.
    Funny, you're the broken one, but I'm the only one who needed saving...

Currently craving those from the unplayed. (Matthew from Fire Emblem 7, Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3, Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4... among others... *sigh* Not that it matters much to anyone but me, really.)

Haven't had any serious ones for a while.

Do remember one from a couple of years ago on Diamond I think. Walking through Eterna Forest when I encounter a Wurmple. But, what's this? SHINY. My first! It's level 10, so I tell my newly evolved Prinplup to go easy on it - Bubble used. One hitted it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-. Haven't seen a single shiny since, and I don't think I will see another for a long time.

When I went up against Red in the PWT, I sent out my Raikou while sent out his Blastoise. I was gonna use thunder, but then that thing out sped my Raikou and brought its health to the red zone with water spout. How the hell does a turtle move faster than a tiger?! Blastoise used water spout again and killed my Raikou, so then I sent out N's Zoroark and guess what? Blastoise out sped him and took him out with waterspout! Eventually my swampert finally took out Blastoise, but then Red sent out his Venusaur. You can guess how well that went........ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Blog Entries

-The wait for a pair of Pokemon to produce Eggs, especially if they don't like each other. Twenty minutes of cycling later, I might get lucky and get an Egg. Notice I said might...

-Realizing that I had Poke Transferred a pair Snubulls but no Smoochum to my Black cart. Slag it all!

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Pwnt by Elite Four..again Beefaice's Avatar

Trying to zip past people you know aren't the gate trainer in Black Tower and getting caught. D:
    Shiny Staraptor and Yato like this.
    Soul Silver FC: 3352 6827 0855.

I need fraaans. XD

When I battle a Waitress at the Big or Small Stadium and all they give me for a prize is a freaking Fresh Water. Like, bitch, give me something useful like a Sacred Ash or something.
    Yato and Water-noctowl like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I went and fished a Politoad from a tile of rippling water! I was so excited that I wouldn't have to bother with trading to get one, I prepared to catch it -

and it went and used Perish Song

-.-

Mine would be when I played Emerald for the nth time. As we all know, Prof. Birch was being chased by a Zigzagoon and we had to defeat it. The bad thing was that the Zigzagoon turned out to be a Shiny and I had no chance to catch it.
    pastafari, Yato and Kwame120 like this.

In my Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke challenge, three of my pokemon died in the battle against Koga. They were Pidgeot, Dugtrio, and Nidoking.

Blog Entries

Realizing that I had transferred a Stunky and a Skuntank to my Black cart and never traded either one to B2 but sent them to my copy of White instead. All the boxes I had to pick through in order to find those two...!! >.<
    Owain likes this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Realizing that I had transferred a Stunky and a Skuntank to my Black cart and never traded either one to B2 but sent them to my copy of White instead. All the boxes I had to pick through in order to find those two...!! >.<
    I've done that several times now, between five games on the DS, it can get quite messy...

One time I got a critical capture on Virizion and it STILL broke free.

Encountering my first (and so far only) shiny ever, a Gloom, and wasting the opportunity to an exponential level. Horrifying.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. Mewtwo

Blog Entries

My ruby version file was corrupted before I got the chance to catch rayquasa, so my friend loaned me his sapphire version in order to catch it and migrate it to platinum. Provided I didn't use his master ball, of course. I reached the peak of sky pillar, and saved right in front of the mighty dragon. It's a good thing I did! After 14 soft resets, I walked up, pressed A, read the text, you know the drill. You can imagine my surprise when I started the battle, only to see that famous sparkle that so many people would kill for. After getting it down to one HP, as well as mind reader, hypnosis, and lots of leppa berries, I ended up running out of ultra balls, so I switched to timer balls. I ran out of leppa berries, so I couldn't use hpypnosis anymore, which didn't help at all. Eventually, I ran out of timer balls too, and the encounter ended with me watching helplessly as my first shiny kill itself with struggle. The very next attempt, I caught it in one ultra ball.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Last edited by Mr. Popo; 19th January 2013 at 07:03 PM.
    Pecking order