Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 108

Page 108 of 151 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2251
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Looking at the gts and finding requests for ledgendarys for common pokemon.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Water-noctowl View Post
    Yeah, it's rather stupid, especially when they ask for a legendary that is level 9 and under. Though there's that event in gen IV, that's the only way to ever get a 9 and under legendary without hacks.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Yeah, it's rather stupid, especially when they ask for a legendary that is level 9 and under. Though there's that event in gen IV, that's the only way to ever get a 9 and under legendary without hacks.
    Well there is a glitch in gen 4 where if you have to trade to evolve you put somthing in that needs to be traded to evolve (if it needs the item you give it to the pokemon) offer it you usally request an impossible trade to prevent losing it then make anouther trade and when you withdraw it it will evolve but if it doesn't evolve by trading (with or without out an item) there is no reason,
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

W.A.L.I.A. Pokemon World! Nova Got Jinxed's Avatar

Every time I died a cheap death in PMD.

Having your ds freeze out of nowhere and having to start over from where you last saved at.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Got Jinxed View Post
    I love PMD series, but some moves are heavily unbalanced. Earth Power is, basically, hell.

I just wasted every single Pass Orb I had, trying to do Funfest Missions Lv.3 alone. That was a big FFUU

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I love PMD series, but some moves are heavily unbalanced. Earth Power is, basically, hell.

I just wasted every single Pass Orb I had, trying to do Funfest Missions Lv.3 alone. That was a big FFUU
    I don't play PMD, but moves that hit multiple times = CHEAP.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not really, since those moves usually have poor accuracy.

The worst moves are those that affect the entire room no matter how large is it. Often you lose the whole team before even seeing the source of the damn move.

Another cheap hell is Agility. I don't get why it raises the speed of every user's ally in the room. One pokémon using Agility on a monster house and you don't even have chance to run for your life...

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Seeing that PC box trick doesn't work at lvl 100 In gen IV

Not really, since those moves usually have poor accuracy.

The worst moves are those that affect the entire room no matter how large is it. Often you lose the whole team before even seeing the source of the damn move.

Another cheap hell is Agility. I don't get why it raises the speed of every user's ally in the room. One pokémon using Agility on a monster house and you don't even have chance to run for your life...
    It doesn't have poor accuracy when the opponent uses it.

One word Lance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    @Silverwynde;

I was playing Black version, if that answers your question.
    I have to admit, that confuses me. Every Golett I bred on Black is perfect in Attack because Papa Riser's Attack EVs passed via the Power Bracer. Colored me confuzzled.

Latest FUUUUUU~! moment:

Derping around on GTS, I spot a level 1 Gobit that just so happens to be holding a Power Lens, the last Power Item I need. "Yes!" I think. "My problems are over!" Until I see what the Trainer wants in return.

Wanted: Golett Level 30 and Up.

Are. You. KIDDING. ME?!?!

With a heavy heart, I pick through my PC on Black, find a level 100 hack job Golett and make the trade. No, you don't need to yell at me for sending off a hack--I feel bad enough as it is. (I really didn't want to part with the little guy, hacked or not.) I'm glad I'm done with the Power Items but FUUUUU~! That price was way too steep.
    You could have just bought it.
    That would have taken me a few years. I suck so bad at the metagame it ain't even funny. (The last time I tried was Crystal and I was killed within three moves. Yeah, I stink.)
    Or better yet: rare Legendaries and shinies being "shown off" for level 9 and under hackjobs. It makes a shiny rescue ridiculously tough. Ugh, such a freaking pain....

So I'm heading to the League and figure that I'll get that "catch 50 in a day" medal but I'm going to try and do this with Golurk. So I put a Brave Natured Synchronizer at the head of my party and climb through Victory Road.

I see no Golurks, none whatsoever. Plenty of Druddigon and Zweilous, though.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Lol, I've done that before. I make a reasonable lvl request, though. I do it mostly because the universe is filled with stupid people, and children who don't know the value of what they're trading away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequined Sirenia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Data-Roxas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequined Sirenia View Post
    Mine would be from Platinum. It's less of a FUUUUU and more of a ...nnnooo, me!...

I had caught something like 60 Snorunts, trying to find one with a beneficial nature (something that would increase Sp. Attack but not decrease Speed). Finally I found one with a Bashful nature, thought "got you!", and caught it. Quickly, I trained it to become my graceful Froslass Josephine...
    ...and then much later I realised that Bashful is not one of the Sp. Attack+ -natures, but a neutral nature! Noooooo all the work, running around those snowy roads...
    So, I take it that you never thought to breed instead? You'd be guaranteed a snorunt every time, and it'd be a lot easier, if not faster.
    Considering that Snorunt is such a common critter, running around and catching them with False Swipes is very very easy. I would assume breeding takes a longer time, especially since I can only have 5 eggs in my party (plus the Magmar radiator thing).
    well, snorunt has a fairly standard hatching time, and hatching the eggs saves you on pokeballs. Since you have so many snorunt's, it'd be really easy just to put two of them in day care, and ride your bike up and down solaceon and the neighboring routes with something with magma armor in your party. there's actually a straight line in the area that covers a sizeable distance in all three locations. But this is all what i've found from breeding for natures repetitively. If you're set on the capture method, there is the possibility of using something with synchronize and one of the natures you want (modest or naive would do the trick), putting that in the front of your party, and continuing with your methods as aforementioned. Synchronize gives you a 50% chance to run into a wild pokemon with the same nature, so that might help a little.
    Last edited by Data-Roxas; 27th December 2012 at 03:31 PM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was trying to catch an Eevee in Castelia City, but it appeared in a double battle so I couldn't simply throw a quick ball at it. So I killed it's friend and kept using the bubble attack (which is completely useless) to lower it's health. Then it killed my weakest pokemon, forcing me to send out all my others which would instantly KO it. Then I tried using a wimpy Ember attack, but I killed it. I literally screamed: "GOD DAMMIT!" and I had to wander for another hour to get another Eevee which I eventually caught.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

I found out that rivalry lowered attack when fighting opponents of the opposite gender and had to catch a new nidoking because of that.