Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 107

Page 107 of 150 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2249
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Getting killed by lance. His dragonite is too powerful and knows fire moves negating any usefulness of my scizors dragon resistance,

Ankh-Morporkian Citizen. The Patrician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow The Patrician On Twitter

My biggest "FUUUUU" moment was when I was planning my Pokemon White team. I put an awful lot of planning into it, up to the moves and what nature I want my pokemon to be. I'd chosen Jellicent as my Water type because it is my favourite pokemon in the Unova region and my heart sank when I found out that I had to go three gyms out of my way to get a fishing rod so I could get a Frillish twelve levels below all my other pokemon. I had to settle with Paliptoad in the end. It was OK in Sinnoh when there was only one Fire type (Rapidash) other than the starter but when there's only one Water type it was a different matter.

I had no problem with Whitney's Miltank or Lance's Dragonite or really any Gym Leader as I'm pretty decent with battling and I don't really consider the legendaries difficult to catch if I just have the patience. But Uxie...damn Uxie took me so long. I spent weeks trying to catch Uxie and it made me mad.
    "This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere great. Fall in love...a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and then change it again because nothing is permanent. Make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask you what you want to do with your life, you won't have to guess. You'll know."

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Patrician View Post
    My biggest "FUUUUU" moment was when I was planning my Pokemon White team. I put an awful lot of planning into it, up to the moves and what nature I want my pokemon to be. I'd chosen Jellicent as my Water type because it is my favourite pokemon in the Unova region and my heart sank when I found out that I had to go three gyms out of my way to get a fishing rod so I could get a Frillish twelve levels below all my other pokemon. I had to settle with Paliptoad in the end. It was OK in Sinnoh when there was only one Fire type (Rapidash) other than the starter but when there's only one Water type it was a different matter.
    I don't get it. First, the only fishing rod is obtained after E4. Second, Frillish is obtainable just surfing; you could have used a surfing slave to meet and catch Frillish, then send the emergency surfer to the box.

But I agree, the Water-type Pokémon pool is too small in Unova. Even in BW2, despite the expanded Dex, I ended using Samurott and a DW Gyarados, only because I didn't want to use Vaporeon for a jillionth time.

I'm trying to complete W2 Pokédex, so I took my Platinum to Pokétransfer whatever could be unobtainable. I was searching for a Smoochum at Snowpoint Temple. First of all, it took forever to meet one, after forty Golbat and four or five Sneasel. FFFFUUUU. Then, when finally Smoochum appeared, I realized my Pokémon were too overleveled to lower Smoochum's HP without defeating her. And I had no status-changer moves on hand. So I had to try and catch her at full health. FFFFUUUU. First a Quick Ball. Failed. Second, accidentally used another Quick Ball (meaningless after first turn). Failed again. Third, Ultra Ball. Failed, and the motherf****** b**** used Perish Song!!! Ultra Ball, failed. Ultra Ball, failed. Ultra Ball, failed. Smoochum fainted. FFFFUUUUUUU

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Out of so many Pokémon that I'm training, I sometimes use a Nidoqueen-Luxray tandem. Both are from DW, and Luxray has Magnet Rise. So where's the FUUUUUU in that?

X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

New one I have a enough steps to get an A group on my pokewalker but keep finding b and c.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

I also remembered once when I played Platinum I forgot to save the game from the start of Fuego Ironworks, bringing me back to Celestic Town.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

I used my master ball by accident and had to lose a ton of progress by doing an SR to undo it.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    @Silverwynde;

I was playing Black version, if that answers your question.
    I have to admit, that confuses me. Every Golett I bred on Black is perfect in Attack because Papa Riser's Attack EVs passed via the Power Bracer. Colored me confuzzled.

Latest FUUUUUU~! moment:

Derping around on GTS, I spot a level 1 Gobit that just so happens to be holding a Power Lens, the last Power Item I need. "Yes!" I think. "My problems are over!" Until I see what the Trainer wants in return.

Wanted: Golett Level 30 and Up.

Are. You. KIDDING. ME?!?!

With a heavy heart, I pick through my PC on Black, find a level 100 hack job Golett and make the trade. No, you don't need to yell at me for sending off a hack--I feel bad enough as it is. (I really didn't want to part with the little guy, hacked or not.) I'm glad I'm done with the Power Items but FUUUUU~! That price was way too steep.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

any time I play an online match in Pearl and pull a sucker punch move with Pikachu,just for them to switch in a bloody Dugtrio.

that matchup is seriously 95/5 in favor of Dugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    @Silverwynde;

I was playing Black version, if that answers your question.
    I have to admit, that confuses me. Every Golett I bred on Black is perfect in Attack because Papa Riser's Attack EVs passed via the Power Bracer. Colored me confuzzled.

Latest FUUUUUU~! moment:

Derping around on GTS, I spot a level 1 Gobit that just so happens to be holding a Power Lens, the last Power Item I need. "Yes!" I think. "My problems are over!" Until I see what the Trainer wants in return.

Wanted: Golett Level 30 and Up.

Are. You. KIDDING. ME?!?!

With a heavy heart, I pick through my PC on Black, find a level 100 hack job Golett and make the trade. No, you don't need to yell at me for sending off a hack--I feel bad enough as it is. (I really didn't want to part with the little guy, hacked or not.) I'm glad I'm done with the Power Items but FUUUUU~! That price was way too steep.
    You could have just bought it.
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

Mine would be from Platinum. It's less of a FUUUUU and more of a ...nnnooo, me!...

I had caught something like 60 Snorunts, trying to find one with a beneficial nature (something that would increase Sp. Attack but not decrease Speed). Finally I found one with a Bashful nature, thought "got you!", and caught it. Quickly, I trained it to become my graceful Froslass Josephine...
    ...and then much later I realised that Bashful is not one of the Sp. Attack+ -natures, but a neutral nature! Noooooo all the work, running around those snowy roads...

Lol I have an fuu moment When I DON"T get a neutral nature unless that Pokemon severely lacks in the stat it raises.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sequined Sirenia View Post
    Mine would be from Platinum. It's less of a FUUUUU and more of a ...nnnooo, me!...

I had caught something like 60 Snorunts, trying to find one with a beneficial nature (something that would increase Sp. Attack but not decrease Speed). Finally I found one with a Bashful nature, thought "got you!", and caught it. Quickly, I trained it to become my graceful Froslass Josephine...
    ...and then much later I realised that Bashful is not one of the Sp. Attack+ -natures, but a neutral nature! Noooooo all the work, running around those snowy roads...
    So, I take it that you never thought to breed instead? You'd be guaranteed a snorunt every time, and it'd be a lot easier, if not faster.

It's a minor thing, but whenever I'm in Saffron City there is always a girl who blocks my way when I try to run past her. Every. Single. Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Data-Roxas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequined Sirenia View Post

So, I take it that you never thought to breed instead? You'd be guaranteed a snorunt every time, and it'd be a lot easier, if not faster.
    Considering that Snorunt is such a common critter, running around and catching them with False Swipes is very very easy. I would assume breeding takes a longer time, especially since I can only have 5 eggs in my party (plus the Magmar radiator thing).