Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 105

Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2252
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

  1. #1561
    Dragon Tamer BlogDog123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Warrenton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    14

    Visit BlogDog123's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    In Black 2, I was attempting to catch Kyurem (sorry if I misspelled) and I got its health down so that there was a tiny bit of health left. Eventually, it had no more moves to use, and it killed itself using Struggle D:

  2. #1562
    Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    874
    Blog Entries
    36

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    My FUUUUUUUUUU moment? My relationship with Tornadus.

    -Accidentally KO'ing him twice
    -Keeps fleeing so I had to find a 'mon that has Mean Look or anything similar. Ended up with using a Gengar I got from trade, who is weak to his Extrasensory. At least that move doesn't KO her (Gengar's female).
    -He won't stay in the ****ing ball

    I did eventually catch him, but sheesh...
    Another reason why I hate the Kami Trio. (main reason was that they look SO UGLY to me, ESPECIALLY IN THEIR THERIAN FORMES). Still need Thundurus to complete my Unova Dex -.-

    Another FUUUUUUUUU moment: Always getting berries and Pass Orbs in the Island of Dreams (especially Rugged Mountain)... and I have at least 50k Dream Points. When in Rugged Mountain, I always think, "Where's that **** evolutionary stone that I need????" Sun and Moon stones are no big deal... can always walk around with my level 61 Pickup Lillipup. And going to Black City to buy them won't do, because the way my game is now, I went so fast that Black City is almost nonexistant. Only working building in my Black City is the Pokémon Center! Actually getting people in there will require me to start a new game! (that makes two FUUUUUUUUs in one paragraph)
    Last edited by Berrenta; 13th December 2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Making it a bit less harsh
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

  3. #1563
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,043
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    An FUUUU moment for me is always getting males in the Dream World -_-
    another is when you're chaining Abra and are doing good and then one sucessfully uses Teleport.

  4. #1564
    Registered User Horizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Mistralton Airport
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    Yesterday, it was 12/12/12. As some kind of bizarre crazy luck would have it, I ran into a shiny Butterfree, which is #012 of course. As I went to my bag to get an ultra ball, I accidentally ran from it.


    My heart will never heal. :'(

  5. #1565
    Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    874
    Blog Entries
    36

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    Trying to breed a Shroomish with Focus Punch for a potential Breloomurder. Three things went wrong:

    -stats are "decent"
    -father's perfect 31 speed didn't pass down even with Power Anklet.
    -ability is...wait for it...
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

  6. #1566
    Fire is the answer! Random_Pyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I live in a house.
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    Every single battle with Brawly in the PWT is a massive FUUUUUUUUU moment for me. No matter what pokemon I use, no matter what strategies I try, no matter how many times I try(4), he has always found a way to hax me out of a victory. HOW DOES A MACHAMP LIVE A DRACO METEOR FROM A MODEST HYDREIGON WITH 31 SP. ATTACK IVs and 252 SP. ATTACK EVs?!?
    Yato likes this.

  7. #1567
    The Hurt Incarnate Data-Roxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    Really more of an Anti-Fuuu moment, but I managed to capture the two of the Regi's (ice and Gigas) in normal pokeballs, as revenge on the trio for making me waste so many ultra balls in Sapphire. Now those capture attempts were full of Fuuus.

  8. #1568
    ♥ Grand Riser ♥ Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Battle Maison
    Posts
    7,040
    Blog Entries
    102

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonGirl View Post
    Yesterday, it was 12/12/12. As some kind of bizarre crazy luck would have it, I ran into a shiny Butterfree, which is #012 of course. As I went to my bag to get an ultra ball, I accidentally ran from it.


    My heart will never heal. :'(
    Oh man. That is just awful. ;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Trying to breed a Shroomish with Focus Punch for a potential Breloomurder. Three things went wrong:

    -stats are "decent"
    -father's perfect 31 speed didn't pass down even with Power Anklet.
    -ability is...wait for it...
    Breeding in general can be a huge FUUU~! moment. I lost count of all the Golett hatchlings that were perfect in two or more stats....but had Klutz. I so wanted to slam my head into a wall some nights.

    Though the Speed IV not getting passed has me confused. Which game was this?

    Last night, I spot a shiny Golurk, holding a Power item. I freak out, grab what the Trainer wants in trade and grab the big fella, thinking that I got myself a freebie.

    ....the Golurk was holding a Power Belt and I have one. It's the Power LENS that I need! FUUUUUUU~! (Oh well, I got me another shiny, so there's that at least.)

    Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

  9. #1569
    Registered User ExMedic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    'STRAYA
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    My FUUUUUUUUU- moment?

    Grinding for about 12 hours on Pokemon Emerald, getting my pokemanz all nice and ready for the Elite 4.
    Soon as I finished I got a bit too enthusiastic with my DS and accidentally dropped it, which made the whole DS freeze and I had to turn it off.

    No save.

    I went and started a new game on Fire Red after that to ease the pain.

  10. #1570
    Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    874
    Blog Entries
    36

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    @Silverwynde;

    I was playing Black version, if that answers your question.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

  11. #1571
    Registered User DarkTypeLover12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    When my stupid cousin used my freakin Master Ball on a Tentacool!!!! >:( I ended up catching Mewtwo with an ultraball though..after 2 hours...

  12. #1572
    Registered User Jammy2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    336
    Blog Entries
    1
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTypeLover12345 View Post
    When my stupid cousin used my freakin Master Ball on a Tentacool!!!! >:( I ended up catching Mewtwo with an ultraball though..after 2 hours...
    ouch that must have sucked so much... thats the reason why nobody touches my games, EVER ! Not even to show them for a second, Im a bit of a pain because of that, but at least I go to bed at night knowing my games are unspoiled -___-

  13. #1573
    eхo ♥ Lavender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,495

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    I was bored in SoulSilver so I decided to try out the Battle Factory (keep in mind that I never compete at the Battle Frontier). I got to the 7th battle and was feeling pretty good until I got my ass kicked by a Sandslash.

  14. #1574
    Registered User Codface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonGirl View Post
    Yesterday, it was 12/12/12. As some kind of bizarre crazy luck would have it, I ran into a shiny Butterfree, which is #012 of course. As I went to my bag to get an ultra ball, I accidentally ran from it.


    My heart will never heal. :'(
    Oh man. That is just awful. ;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Trying to breed a Shroomish with Focus Punch for a potential Breloomurder. Three things went wrong:

    -stats are "decent"
    -father's perfect 31 speed didn't pass down even with Power Anklet.
    -ability is...wait for it...
    Breeding in general can be a huge FUUU~! moment. I lost count of all the Golett hatchlings that were perfect in two or more stats....but had Klutz. I so wanted to slam my head into a wall some nights.

    Though the Speed IV not getting passed has me confused. Which game was this?

    Last night, I spot a shiny Golurk, holding a Power item. I freak out, grab what the Trainer wants in trade and grab the big fella, thinking that I got myself a freebie.

    ....the Golurk was holding a Power Belt and I have one. It's the Power LENS that I need! FUUUUUUU~! (Oh well, I got me another shiny, so there's that at least.)
    I know that pain I got a Vulpix max SAtk, SDef, Speed, Hp female with Flash Fire last night.

    That hurt.....took me 70 more to get another with 4 Stats and drought and those were def/Sdef/spd/hp so not quite as good.....

    Oh and one most people wouldn't notice. Bred a Chimchar from parents with no maxed IVs. The Egg ended up with 2 maxed. Seriously the Pokemon that gets 2 out of 3 random IVs to max has to be the lame quick single breed I did.
    Why does it never happen on the egg that inherits 3 perfect IVs from parents....

    Rant over Breeding sometimes hates me.....
    Berrenta likes this.

  15. #1575
    Infractions Suck Water-noctowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    137

    Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

    I found a shiny magicarp after the red gyardos. Losing your win streak after being about to challange the boss in the battle frontier. Finding everything but the Pokemon you want when hunting. Ev training.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •