Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 103

Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2249
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Four nights ago, I've just finished rescuing two shinies from GTS. I figure I'm done but just for the heck of it, I check the listings again. ...oh hai there, shiny Golett number three! FUUUUUU~!!

Guess who spent an hour looking for a level 100 Arceus to grab the little twerp? Yep, you're looking at her.
    A level 100 Arceus for a simple shiny Golett?.......... Does not compute. I don't understand.

Sekai de ichiban ojisama. Pratkun's Avatar
    Follow Pratkun On Twitter Add Pratkun on Facebook
    Follow Pratkun on Tumblr

Lol. Its mostly when the Gym Leader used a Full Restore or E4 members.

Also when my ROM crashes. >_>

Officially claimed Scraggy. GPXPlus profile.

Blog Entries

Just had one now

bred a batch of 5 dratini.
    checked one out
    max atk, hp, spd...outstanding.....shed skin...........nooooooooo
    next
    max atk, sdef, spd......outstanding......shed skin............*insert bad words*
    had to release both....

this breeding session has been a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Just had one now

checked one out
    next
    max atk, sdef, spd......outstanding......shed skin............*insert bad words*
    had to release both....

What's wrong with Shed Skin?

Blog Entries

Its not Marvel Scale lol
    Owain likes this.

Also Known As BB ^.^ British Banette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WOOOOOO! *Insert pokemon you want here*! I must get this!

*Weakens pokemon to orange* Yes.

*Throws pokeball*

*Shakes once......twice.....THREE TIMES........................................No click.* WHAT!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ok maybe isnt that annoying, however can get annoying when it's in the safari zone :/ then it runs :/

Kudos to Neodark for the best banner! AWESOME job!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Just had one now

checked one out
    next
    had to release both....

That was me trying to breed for a decent Pawniard. I kept getting Inner Focus when I seriously wanted Defiant. Even worse? I bred a Pawniard that was perfect in three stats, had Defiant and had Outstanding overall potential. But I cursed when I took a good look at it. Female. Seriously? There's no naming a female "Casshern"!! (So I called her "Lyuze" instead and kept breeding.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Four nights ago, I've just finished rescuing two shinies from GTS. I figure I'm done but just for the heck of it, I check the listings again. ...oh hai there, shiny Golett number three! FUUUUUU~!!

Guess who spent an hour looking for a level 100 Arceus to grab the little twerp? Yep, you're looking at her.
    A level 100 Arceus for a simple shiny Golett?.......... Does not compute. I don't understand.
    Yep. I've given up that, an Articuno, Deoxys after Deoxys... I am insane.

It's a Golett. It's cute, I adore it and the colors are awesome. And I hate the idea of someone throwing the poor little twerp on GTS just to repeatedly beg for Legendaries so I trade and nab the little guy so it can get a permanent home. Which leads me to my latest and greatest FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!! moment.

Wednesday night, I spot a level 30 shiny Golett. It's an easy trade but what the Trainer wants in return makes me flinch: he wants a level 100 GOLURK. Yes, you read that right: a shiny Golett at the low, low price of a level 100 Golurk.

Can we say Kobayashi Maru*? Of course we can!

* For those who don't know, the Kobayashi Maru is a test that Starfleet gives to cadets in Starfleet Academy if they want to be a commander. This test involves a crippled ship--the Kobayashi Maru--which is in the Klingon Neutral Zone. You have two choices: violate the Neutral Zone, go in and try to save the ship or leave it there and let everyone on board die, thus preserving peace with the Klingon Empire. There is no winning this scenario; no matter what you do, you will either doom your ship to defeat or doom nearly 400 innocent souls on the damaged ship to death. Officially, as there are those don't count the books as part of the true canon, there's been only one known cadet who has defeated the scenario and that was James T. Kirk--he re-programmed the computer before he took the test for the third time. Starfleet awarded him a commendation because of his "original thinking".

So, like I was saying: a Kobayashi Maru. I could either leave the shiny Golett on the GTS and let someone else take it, or I could send out one of the level 100 Golurks I had received in trade and save the shiny, but leave the Golurk to an unknown fate. A complete and total no-win situation over here.

I sigh, pick through my boxes and find a level 100 that I'm willing to trade: big fella has an Adamant Nature and Iron Fist but his parentage is questionable. But still I sit there and stare. Do I send this big guy off to get the shiny or do I keep him and let the shiny languish? I sat there, staring at the Golurk, thinking of the shiny Golett and wonder what the heck I should do. After several minutes, I made my choice.

I traded for the shiny.
    In this case, I think it was the right choice.

The shiny is Timid with Klutz, which no one would ever want to keep. The Golurk is Adamant with Iron Fist and even if it is questionable, it's a better deal than the shiny. I think I'm the only one who is willing to keep a hindering Natured Golett who is cursed with the Ability Klutz. So yeah, I think this was the way to go.

Didn't make the decision any less difficult, though. (I'm sorry, Golurk. I really am.)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Loopy SummerXBen shipper! ObliviaRangerLuvva's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva On Twitter Add ObliviaRangerLuvva on Google+
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva on Tumblr Visit ObliviaRangerLuvva's Youtube Channel

I KILLED A SHINY WILD LUGIA!

Team Magma, Pokemon Pincher and Team Plasma member all at once and proud!
    I love Oblivia, and more importantly, UKULELE PICHU!
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDuD2FR~cFuT

Yun
    Blog Entries

>Sweeping Alder with Beartic.
    >He sends out Volcarona.
    >Didn't know what it was, fought anyways.
    >Used Hammer Arm
    >It used Overheat.

>mfw

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

One last move before fainting a trainer's Starmie on the Battle Subway, ''Jolteon, use Thunder!'' ''it missed''

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

On Platnium...

I caught a Dialga with a Quick Ball, and it had a Lax nature, even though I was trying for a Quiet nature. I checked it's IVs anyway...

30 Sp. Atk IV

...Crap. Excatcally my sort of luck too.

Well, at least I have good luck in battles, getting Critical Hits and what not...

But still...

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviaRangerLuvva View Post
    Ouch. I very nearly did the same thing a long while ago: the day after Christmas 2010, I was SRing for a shiny Lugia and wasn't paying attention. If I hadn't heard that "ping" I would have simply reset.

A couple of weeks ago, I get a critical capture on a Deino. I'm thinking, "Yes! It's totally caught!"

...the stupid thing popped out of the ball not a second later. I swear to Primus, I expected that thing to laugh at me and say, "You mad?" Why yes, I'm mad you little Dragon jerk!

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

My FUUUU moment was when I traded my stepbrother (who I really really did not like at the time) to get his Togepi from the Odd Egg in Crystal. I was under the impression that everything from the Odd Egg has a 1000% chance of being shiny, so I was pissed when I realized that it wasn't. To crown it off, he nicknamed it TOGEPI'S' and so even when I evolved it, it had that stupid nickname.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviaRangerLuvva View Post
    That has got to be the most sorrowful event ever. ;_;

I don't remember exactly where, but in some dungeon, 4 out of 6 of my pokemon got killed by trainers. I didn't know how far I was from the exit, and I obviously didn't want to go back.

So I used my remaining revives on them.

30 seconds later, I run into a doctor. The two pokemon that weren't killed easily pwned him.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MEAN, LIKE, I WASTED PRECIOUS MEDICINE WHEN THERE WAS A DOCTOR NEARBY.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I don't remember exactly where, but in some dungeon, 4 out of 6 of my pokemon got killed by trainers. I didn't know how far I was from the exit, and I obviously didn't want to go back.

So I used my remaining revives on them.

30 seconds later, I run into a doctor. The two pokemon that weren't killed easily pwned him.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MEAN, LIKE, I WASTED PRECIOUS MEDICINE WHEN THERE WAS A DOCTOR NEARBY.
    LOL. I hated when this happened. I would even ignore the doctors just to say "I won't have wasted those Revives and Potions in vain".