Your "FUUUUU" moments :D - Page 101

Page 101 of 150 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2249
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My White 2 US seems to have a lot of issues after I accidently dropped it onto hard concrete one. :| Before White 2 came out, I spent a lot of time getting the next Living Pokedex started for my US White 2. My own boxes were full, so I would spend a lot of time trading them between my White and my sister's Black version for storage. I stored 4 full boxes of Pokemon, and it took 3 hours to trade them all to my White 2 (not counting the hour it took to catch all the Patrat/Purrlions in my White 2). It took another 2 1/2 hours to organize them all by National Dex number. I was on a roll. I plowed through the game with a badass all-prevo team and became Champion.

After that accidental drop, my save file was deleted due to "corruption or error". :| Nearly 6-7 hours of work, plus countless MONTHS on the GTS getting those Pokemon together. It was stupid, but I really cried over that. It's a dumb thing to be sad about, but it was literally months of my life.

I tried to start over from scratch. I was doing fairly well again. I made it to Opelucid City. And my save file deleted itself yet again. ._______. This time, I was just really angry. Like a dodo, I didn't buy any protection warranty replacement thingy at Gamestop when I picked up my preorder, because I wasn't counting on my lethal clumsiness to accidentally drop my game, 4 feet in the air, onto HARD concrete. "OTL It'll cost roughly $40 to get a new one. I only used an Action Replay once, and that was on my second try, an experience multiplier, so it wasn't that. I'm just so mad, especially since I also misplaced my White 2 JP, and now I get no sequel. OTL
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Add Chiss on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    My White 2 US seems to have a lot of issues after I accidently dropped it onto hard concrete one. :| Before White 2 came out, I spent a lot of time getting the next Living Pokedex started for my US White 2. My own boxes were full, so I would spend a lot of time trading them between my White and my sister's Black version for storage. I stored 4 full boxes of Pokemon, and it took 3 hours to trade them all to my White 2 (not counting the hour it took to catch all the Patrat/Purrlions in my White 2). It took another 2 1/2 hours to organize them all by National Dex number. I was on a roll. I plowed through the game with a badass all-prevo team and became Champion.

After that accidental drop, my save file was deleted due to "corruption or error". :| Nearly 6-7 hours of work, plus countless MONTHS on the GTS getting those Pokemon together. It was stupid, but I really cried over that. It's a dumb thing to be sad about, but it was literally months of my life.

I tried to start over from scratch. I was doing fairly well again. I made it to Opelucid City. And my save file deleted itself yet again. ._______. This time, I was just really angry. Like a dodo, I didn't buy any protection warranty replacement thingy at Gamestop when I picked up my preorder, because I wasn't counting on my lethal clumsiness to accidentally drop my game, 4 feet in the air, onto HARD concrete. "OTL It'll cost roughly $40 to get a new one. I only used an Action Replay once, and that was on my second try, an experience multiplier, so it wasn't that. I'm just so mad, especially since I also misplaced my White 2 JP, and now I get no sequel. OTL
    OOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH....

Mine isn't half as bad, but I made it all the way to the elite four gateway in Crystal, then I broke both my wrists. When I came home my brother had defeated the elite four but had killed Snorlax and Lugia. -.-

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    I was running through the grass on my way from a long egg-hatching walk on the route by the day-care. Sometimes I ran into the grass, and sometimes into Pokemon too. I normally have an endless supply of Max Repels, but I forgot to refill them and I misplaced my Action Replay. So I ran away from all the Pokemon I saw. I was in the middle of grass again when the egg finally hatched (IV-bred Washibon, aww yeah), and I made to get out of the grass. Another Pokemon shows up, and I'm like "WAH LEAVE ME ALONE", and I hit run.

I just ran from a shiny Yanma. ono My first natural shiny in YEARS, not hacked. My first shiny in my White 2 JP. I saved the game and walked around for a bit when I realized what happened. Of all times for a natural shiny to show up. Oh man, tears of rage were had. They were had.
    Ouch. I think I'd cry for about a half an hour, easily. >.<

My latest scream worthy moment:

I'm playing SS, trying to gather up Pokemon to transfer over to B2 and complete the Poke Dex when I run into a Jynx. I figure that I should catch it, just to be safe.

Six Balls and a lot of swearing later, I still haven't caught the stupid thing. Out of frustration, I pitch a spare Master Ball at her and call it good then save. Afterwards, I'm derping around on my PC and guess what?

...I already had a stupid Jynx. I blew a Master Ball for absolutely no freaking reason. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!
    Why would you waste the only Master Ball you get in the whole game in a Jynx anyway? l:
    Completely forgot that I had one. Gah, talk about irritating. I am glad I have a few spare Master Balls to make up for it. (Said Jynx is Rash, so at least that's something...)

Eee-freaking-yeowtch. I would be sobbing for a few days after that.

My latest moment: Poke Star studios. Trying to complete the Invaders series. The first three parts were easy but the last script was murder. If it wasn't the Emolga injuring my Rental Pokemon beyond any usefulness it was the set piece KOing them. On the sixth try, I finally was able to get it done but man, it was a struggle. (If I didn't hate Emolga before, I freaking detest it now.)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Whitney's Miltank. 'nuff said
    Silverwynde likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The Elite Four of Unova.

Enough has been said.

When I spend hours struggling (no, not the move) to defeat a strong Pokémon, and when I FINALLY land the last hit that will knock the opponent out...

"A critical hit!"

Like, BITCH, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL HOURS AGO, NOT NOW.
    Silverwynde likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    The Elite Four of Unova.

Enough has been said.
    In bw 1 or 2? Marshal probably gave me the most problems in either, but even he was pretty easy.

I've got a good anti-fuu moment from back in gen 2. I was levelling up my team for the elite 4, or for some crazy reason, and went to go get my Lanturn from the PC, and it wasn't there, nor in my party. So, naturally, I though my brother had screwed with my game, and interrogated him thoroughly (for an 8 year old), only to discover that I had put it in day-care. Tears of joy were shed, since my lanturn is probably my favorite electric type.

AAGGHHH I hate it when I'm just one battle away from leveling up and the wild Pokémon defeats me, and I have to go back to the Pokémon Center for just ONE GODDAMN BATTLE! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Beat the elite four no problem, then battled iris and got hax'd. She landed six crits on me including three in a row. Got down to her archeops, aqua tail misses, rock slide flinched me and she KOd me with acrobatics. Such BS. Our next battle i would of won, yet i had a toxic miss on haxorus and he ended up survivin in the red. If it would of been poisoned i would of won. BS left and right up in here. Next battle Ice punch left haxorus with 1 HP and frozen, it thaws out next turn and sweeps. I was thinking, God this is some ********, and it wasnt its focus sash. It was at a little over half HP
    AT THE END OF THIS DAY. ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL

EV trainer beginner LucarioBlade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I spotted Tornadus, I took out a quick ball, It made a high pitch sound so right away I knew it was going to be a critical capture. Unfortunantly I've learned that pokemon can break free from a critical capture, the hard way.

One time I left my SoulSilver on my cupboard at night... I had an almost full Pokedex, hours and hours and hours worth of Shinies, tones of good Pokemon I wanted to send to Black including my famed Charizard I brought all the way from Red the original. Guess what? Woke up the next morning and there were chew marks on it. My DSi didn't even recognize the game. ;w; Damn cat...

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuhashi View Post
    A bit far-fetched to some, but I had two of these moments in particular. The first was in Gen III. I found a shiny Zubat in... Meteor Falls I think, whittled it's health down, and then when I reached into the item bag to throw a Poke Ball... I realized I didn't have a single Poke Ball on me. Needless to say, I never went far from any town without carrying a decent supply of Poke Balls on me.

The second is still the one that irritates me the most. It was at the Battle Hall in Pokemon Platinum. I managed to plow all the way up to the Gold match with Argenta, with my one Pokemon being Metagross. Guess what she walked into the battle with? FREAKIN MOLTRES. It kind of goes without saying, the battle didn't last long.
    Moltres? A legendary? Why isn't it banned?

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Moltres? A legendary? Why isn't it banned?
    Only certain legendaries are banned. :x The Trios tend to not be.

Quote Originally Posted by NintenZero View Post
    One time I left my SoulSilver on my cupboard at night... I had an almost full Pokedex, hours and hours and hours worth of Shinies, tones of good Pokemon I wanted to send to Black including my famed Charizard I brought all the way from Red the original. Guess what? Woke up the next morning and there were chew marks on it. My DSi didn't even recognize the game. ;w; Damn cat...
    Uhm, that's impossible... Pkmn from Redcan only go up to Gen II, i think you mean firered
    AT THE END OF THIS DAY. ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBlazer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NintenZero View Post
    Uhm, that's impossible... Pkmn from Redcan only go up to Gen II, i think you mean firered
    Hmm... Alright. That's actually really interesting...