Page 100 of 160 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2394

Thread: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Default Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I challenged myself to catch the level 1 Regigigas on Platinum...using a cherish ball. I thought I could trick the game into thinking that I caught an event Regigigas, but it did'nt work...
    And when I was battling on the RM, it was my crobat vs a t-tar, it had really low health, it was confused, and poisoned.
    Tyranitar is confused!
    Tyranitar hurt itself in confusion!
    Connection was lost.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu...
    And the most dream-crushing FUUU moment ever...
    Last chance qualifier for pokemon world championships. I WAS THIS CLOSE TO GETTING INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIPS! IT WAS A LIFE-LONG DREAM OF MINE!
    Why did he have to use an OU rain dance team with a THUNDURUS!
    And if I had stayed at the championships for a few hours longer at the last day, I would've gotten to meet JUNICHI, MOTHERF*KING, MASUDAAAAA!!
    I think I'm just b*tching at this point...

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Quench the Fire Egoistical Machine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine is a classic: one day, I encountered a shiny Houndour in Platinum. I was carrying one single Great Ball at the time, and no other balls. I weakened the Houndour. Everything was going the right way until I attempted to catch it. That useless stupid bastard of a Great Ball failed miserably.
    WHY, WHY DID I FORGET TO REPLENISH THE BALLS POCKET, WHYYYYYY!!! I COULD HAVE OWNED A BADASS SHINY HOUNDOOM BY NOW!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
    I almost threw my head at the wall. For real. I have no idea what curbed me from doing so.
    Last edited by Egoistical Machine; 30th September 2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Sorry, I meant Great Ball

Post Thanks / Like

I was running through the grass on my way from a long egg-hatching walk on the route by the day-care. Sometimes I ran into the grass, and sometimes into Pokemon too. I normally have an endless supply of Max Repels, but I forgot to refill them and I misplaced my Action Replay. So I ran away from all the Pokemon I saw. I was in the middle of grass again when the egg finally hatched (IV-bred Washibon, aww yeah), and I made to get out of the grass. Another Pokemon shows up, and I'm like "WAH LEAVE ME ALONE", and I hit run.

I just ran from a shiny Yanma. ono My first natural shiny in YEARS, not hacked. My first shiny in my White 2 JP. I saved the game and walked around for a bit when I realized what happened. Of all times for a natural shiny to show up. Oh man, tears of rage were had. They were had.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Ohohoh I just remembered something.
    When i was playing through Emerald, I had spent at least half an hour trying to find the island where the pokemon league is.
    me: yes! the Pokemon league!...And this waterfall shouldn't be a problem, I got the HM already!
    *goes up to waterfall, gets message saying that this waterfall can be climbed or whatever*
    Ok...looks like I need to teach Waterfall to a Pokemon!
    ABLE
    UNABLE
    UNABLE
    UNABLE
    UNABLE
    UNABLE

Ok, my Swampert can learn it...
    Surf
    Strength
    Rock smash
    Dive
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu......

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My first playthrough of red was full of them:

I was a bit...perturbed when I beat Lance only to find out that I also had to beat Blue. So, after that, I finally beat Blue, when my batteries died on me.

*sigh* I do not miss having to "borrow" AA batteries from the remote, clock, etc.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Chiss on Facebook

I gave Emerald to my brother for a few minutes.
    "Kim, I saw this blue pokemon with wings."
    "A wingull?"
    "I don't know. It used something called Luster Purge. I killed it."

Post Thanks / Like

oAo Latios usually runs away, doesn't he? Aw man, that's bad luck indeed, @Kimchikid;!
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

With 100% more GUNFACE! Silverwynde's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    I was running through the grass on my way from a long egg-hatching walk on the route by the day-care. Sometimes I ran into the grass, and sometimes into Pokemon too. I normally have an endless supply of Max Repels, but I forgot to refill them and I misplaced my Action Replay. So I ran away from all the Pokemon I saw. I was in the middle of grass again when the egg finally hatched (IV-bred Washibon, aww yeah), and I made to get out of the grass. Another Pokemon shows up, and I'm like "WAH LEAVE ME ALONE", and I hit run.

I just ran from a shiny Yanma. ono My first natural shiny in YEARS, not hacked. My first shiny in my White 2 JP. I saved the game and walked around for a bit when I realized what happened. Of all times for a natural shiny to show up. Oh man, tears of rage were had. They were had.
    Ouch. I think I'd cry for about a half an hour, easily. >.<

My latest scream worthy moment:

I'm playing SS, trying to gather up Pokemon to transfer over to B2 and complete the Poke Dex when I run into a Jynx. I figure that I should catch it, just to be safe.

Six Balls and a lot of swearing later, I still haven't caught the stupid thing. Out of frustration, I pitch a spare Master Ball at her and call it good then save. Afterwards, I'm derping around on my PC and guess what?

...I already had a stupid Jynx. I blew a Master Ball for absolutely no freaking reason. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!
    Autobots, transform and party down!
    Don't believe the lies.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Post Thanks / Like

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Default Your FUUUUUUUU- Moments

Game rage moments.

Pokemon only seems to critical when the opponent has like 2 HP
    The only time your Pokemon criticals is when it criticals a Pokemon you're to catch
    Find out Meinshao knows U-turn
    Caught an Axew and its Ability was Rivalry
    Found Cryagonal and knocked it out

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your FUUUUUUUU- Moments

Already have such a thread by the exact same name and purpose located here.
    Closing thread.

edit: on second thought, merging this with the original.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 12th November 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post

Ouch. I think I'd cry for about a half an hour, easily. >.<

My latest scream worthy moment:

I'm playing SS, trying to gather up Pokemon to transfer over to B2 and complete the Poke Dex when I run into a Jynx. I figure that I should catch it, just to be safe.

Six Balls and a lot of swearing later, I still haven't caught the stupid thing. Out of frustration, I pitch a spare Master Ball at her and call it good then save. Afterwards, I'm derping around on my PC and guess what?

...I already had a stupid Jynx. I blew a Master Ball for absolutely no freaking reason. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!
    Why would you waste the only Master Ball you get in the whole game in a Jynx anyway? l:

Post Thanks / Like

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

See rustling grass in B2.
    Think "Oh, an Audino. I can level someone up with it."
    It's a Yanmega.
    Never seen one in action before. Looks 100x cooler when it moves. Seriously cool af.
    All my want. Whole party like 10 levels higher than it.
    Start panicking. Who won't murder it?
    Meinshao!
    Almost got it down to 1/2 HP, kills Meinshao. Bring out Genesect.
    Iron Head should bring it down to the red!
    Underestimated Genesect's attack, overestimated Yanmega's defense.
    FUUUUUUUUUU-
    Will probably never run into one again; it would take a zillion hours to find -,-

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, In HeartGold, Mewtwo wouldn't stay in the pokeball, and then hit itself in confusion.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Eternal Transient Reign Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A bit far-fetched to some, but I had two of these moments in particular. The first was in Gen III. I found a shiny Zubat in... Meteor Falls I think, whittled it's health down, and then when I reached into the item bag to throw a Poke Ball... I realized I didn't have a single Poke Ball on me. Needless to say, I never went far from any town without carrying a decent supply of Poke Balls on me.

The second is still the one that irritates me the most. It was at the Battle Hall in Pokemon Platinum. I managed to plow all the way up to the Gold match with Argenta, with my one Pokemon being Metagross. Guess what she walked into the battle with? FREAKIN MOLTRES. It kind of goes without saying, the battle didn't last long.

Banner courtesy of Caprizant.

Ol' Brown Eyes is back Jesse GS the II's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Just yesterday, I found my old Ruby cartridge. I say "old", but it's not like I've had it since 2003 - I bought it used from Gamestop a few years back. However, it's always been kind of glitchy, occasionally struggling to get past the opening screen, and so on. I hadn't played it at all for the past two years or so, and I was a little wary of how well it'd hold up. So I plugged it into my DS Lite, played it a little bit, and all seemed well. I went to save my progress. BZZZZZZZZ. Save file's corrupted. I can't even salvage my team by migrating to Diamond. Dammit.
    This is my DeviantArt. Pretty neat, huh?

Jouto Redux
    One fan's re-imagining of the Jouto saga
    Read Chapter 6 now!