Your first shiny. How? when? where? - Page 59

Page 59 of 128 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I think my first shiny was indeed the red Gyarados, but since that doesn't count, the first one was a Butterfree in Gold. Ironically, it appeared when I headbutted a tree at the Lake of Rage.

I encountered two more shinies in the same game of Gold. And those were two Noctowl. In a row. Just like that.

Besides these, I have yet to encounter another shiny.

Shiny Gyarados in the Lake of Rage. :I

yeah, i'm that lucky. *coughsarcasmcough*
    Platinum FC: 1119-5155-5373

Blog Entries

My first shiny was Lake of Rage Gyarados in Silver. My second captured shiny ever was a Krabby in Silver (I found it in Cianwood by Rock Smashing rocks to look for a Shuckle). My first shiny after Gyarados was a Rattata in Silver, but I didn't have any PokeBalls with me to capture it ;_;

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash93 View Post
    I encountered two more shinies in the same game of Gold. And those were two Noctowl. In a row. Just like that.
    God damn, that's lucky. I remember spending forever trying to Headbutt for a shiny Noctowl (have 72 hours on my SoulSilver thanks to it), and just got so fed up that I settled for a normal one instead, which is now a 75-er, but still lacking.

I really should transfer my Tentacools soon...

Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar

Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

My first "seen" shiny was a Starly, in the Safari Zone in Diamond. I was looking for a Carnivine when this dude appeared, but it ran away. Even if I did find what I wanted, I was still kinda pissed.

Time after, in Platinum, after succeeding in the Distortion World and catching Giratina, I went to Lake Acuity to register Uxie in my Pokedex. As soon as I surfed into it, BAM. Shiny Psyduck. Also caught him succesfully.
    Finally, in SoulSilver, my first shiny was a Tentacool. I was about to lose him because I only had 3 Ultra Balls, but the last one made him stay.

But my most lucky game for shinies was Platinum, definitely. *shrugs*

I saw a shiny girafig in my cousins saphire while looking for a wobuffet in the safari zone. I was barely looking and ran away just before noticing it was shiny-_-

But then I discovered chaining and now I've got loads of shinies!

The first shiny I saw/caught was red gyarados back in the original Silver. Other than that, my awesome friend gave me a bunch of shinies... I think the first was a shiny sandshrew. :3

Reject the status quo! Radio Rebel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The first Pokémon I ever caught in Pearl was a shiny Shinx. At first I thought I was hallucinating, no way I found a shiny that quick. The second shiny I found was a Golbat in Mt. Coronet on my brother's Diamond game. My brother was stuck so he asked me to get him through it, and he was pissed when he found out I caught TWO shinies in the same week.

He got me back though by hatching a shiny Magikarp on my Pearl (I was trying to do the Masuda Method with Meister's Magikarp which I later found out doesn't work - and he STILL got a shiny from it ). Of course, this was before HGSS, so he went and evolved it. Then about a month or two ago he was replaying Sapphire and found a shiny Wailmer.

I traded my Crobat and I think he released the Gyarados when he caught a better one in SS, so we're both down to one random encounter shiny each. All the others I got from events or trades.
    Name: Rebel ♦ Friend Code: 2208-6003-1380 ♦ Friend Safari: Beautifly, Paras, Vivillon
    Badges: 8 ♦ Pokédex: 712 Seen / 712 Obtained ♦ Medals: 109

Blog Entries

My first I believe was a Shiny Golbat up in Spear Pillar (A good place to train in R/S/E got many Pokemon to lv100, including an lost Flygon that I didn't know what happened to. He just appeared and I was surprised (Actually this could have been a Shiny Zubat in another area but I am not sure).

I found a second Shiny Golbat up in Spear Pillar, but because I wasn't paying attention I accidentally killed it, when I noticed it it was dead.

I also once found a Shiny Zigazoon in Ruby but restarted the game. See I was too impatient to beat Collo or XD on the GC so instead of transferring it I went ahead and restarted the game >.>

Third Shiny happened in Gold, I decided to replay it (Gold not Heart Gold) and headbutted a tree before finding a Shiny Caterpie, now a Butterfree.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Mine is a very cool story. I had a Nincada swarm in Platinum (I love Shedinja and Ninjask) so I went towards Eterna Forest while walking to show my friend. I tripped on a cable and accidentally ran into the grass. In the VERY corner (1 tile and I would have missed it)... BAM! Shiny Budew. I was amazed. It is now an awesome Roserade, and the only random encounter shiny with my ID. :)

Blog Entries

My first had to be a Caterpie in Fire Red.

First shiny was a shiny koffing in gold. Unfortunately I didnt catch it because I thought it was just a glitch. And then I went and accidentally defeated the Red Gyarados...sigh.

Blog Entries

My first was the Gyarados on the lake rage, thought it was a virus of some sort! It was in my Crystal Version.

Shiny Poocheyena just outside Rustboro on Emerald, caught it and now it's a Golden Mighteyena

first ever was a shiny weedle, bug catching contest in silver or crystal, cant remember, but i didn't have a game to trade it to...
    next was shiny shuppet, but it was like the second shuppet i ever saw, so i didnt pay attention to it, ran away, and though oh sht!!!
    then i caught a shiny nidorino in safari zone in fire red, caught it, used it, but i stopped playing it for awhile and let my sister start is over, no clue why though....