Your first shiny. How? when? where? - Page 114

Page 114 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1912
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Default Re: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

We know how you feel.

Now there was one time in HeartGold where I was Headbutting trees west of Viridian and a purple Wurmple fell out. You bet I caught that thing on sight.

I have never encountered a (random) Shiny in any other Pokemon game.

Tentacool in Heartgold

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My first Shiny is a Hoppip (June 2011) on SoulSilver. What happened was I was getting tired of my team not getting enough experience (Exp. Share doesn't work.) so I went on a hunt to find a Chansey holding a Lucky Egg, with a Zangoose that can learn Thief by my side.

I still couldn't find one after 2 full days, much to my disappointment. When I started my third day trying to find a Lucky Egg, I saw a fully green blob, which happens to be the Shiny Hoppip, causing me to swear loudly out of surprise. And this took place at 5:00 A.M.

I got to school and told everyone 'bout my Hoppip. Finding my first Shiny is definitely one of my greater memories when playing Pokemon.

My luck is quite great after I found that Hoppip, though. I managed to get a Mienfoo (September 2011) and Zorua (November 2011) via Masuda Method, and a Marowak (January 2012), Bouffalant (May 2012), Watchog (May 2012) and Tympole (September 2012) after constant grinding trying to find a specific Shiny Pokemon.
    My deviantART page

Blog Entries

My first and only shiny after years is the gyrados. Ironically, I've encountered pokerus, which is three times rarer

Pokémon Youngster

My first shiny came from a trade so I don't like to consider it my first shiny, but I'll explain the story anyways.

So I was tired of being on the GTS always finding impossible trades so I tried out GTS Negotiations despite a bad first try. I was desperately trying to trade one of my legendaries for another when I come upon this person whose message was "Please trade! I want a DRAGONITE!" I had trained up a dragonite from a dragonair just for Pokedex entry so I gladly offered it up. He offers up a shiny Litwick holding a Master Ball. "Oh my gosh!" My reaction was so I took the trade immediately. I was happy at first but I became discouraged when he offered up a shiny Watchhog with a Master Ball. I left the trade a few fractions of a second just after he offered it. I checked the litwick's stats, level, experience, location of capture, etc but it all looked legit. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't legit but oh well.

Still haven't encountered a wild shiny though, which I would consider my first shiny if I ever encounter one.
    My Friend Codes
    Pokémon White: 5072 4494 1021

My Schedule
    Timezone: -8:00 PST US & Canada
    Available Weekdays after 5pm. All-Day Weekends. All-Day Everyday after May 24. Availability is subject to change.

My first shiny was an East Sea Shellos in Diamond. I found it while going through Route 213 and caught it in a Great Ball. It was female, level 20 with Storm Drain Ability. I still have it in my White game.

I've never had a single shiny, ever. To this day I use 'rarer than catching a shiny Pokémon' as a synonym for 'it's not gonna happen'.
    NEW from Professor Oak's Pokémon Lab! Annihilate hunger with Yveltal brand cheese!

Please PM me when you are ready to trade or want to notify me when you're available. The message will reach my email, even if I am very busy.
    White FC ~ 2323-5714-2821
    X/Y FC ~ 2122-5838-3727

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Excluding the GyaRedos, it was a golden Paras in Ilex Forest in Pokémon Silver for me.

< this bugger right here.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

The only one i ever had was a gold heracross. Found him in a tree lol

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Well i am surprised more people arent saying but the first shiny i ever caught was the Red Gyarados in Gold and Silver but otherwise i cannot honestly remember catching a shiny

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

You will probably never believe me, but I found my first shiny right before the second one. I was playing emerald, running around victory road, waiting for wally to want to battle when a shiny zubat appeared :D I caught it. And RIGHT AFTER IT i found a shiny aron but it used roar! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: I was about 9 years old back then. It's funny to me how some peple have never found a shiny :P I'm not mocking you, don't take me wrong, but i find it extremely awesome that I found my first two shinies in a row. Oh, by the way, I also hatched a shiny ponyta once, I put my infernape and pony ta in the day-care and was wondering what would I get ( I didn' t know a thing about breeding back then) and the first of the 5 eggs hactched into the shiny ponyta. It was not the first one, but it was awesome :D

Back when I was playing pokemon pearl for the first time, I was walking around Mt. Cornoret and soon I came across a shiny bronzor. Thank god I had some quick balls on me that day because that guy became one of my mains in sinnoh once he evolved.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by L.L. View Post
    My first and only shiny after years is the gyrados. Ironically, I've encountered pokerus, which is three times rarer
    I know right! I have flippin gotten pokerus once or twice, SO WHY CAN'T I GET A FREAKING SHINY!?
    Pokemon black 2 FC: 1077-8561-5185

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

My first, and so far only shiny, was in December 6th 2012. While training my Pokemon in Black 2, route 23, training for E4 - I remember running into the grass and first Pokemon to show up - a level 39 shiny female Mienfoo. I was jumping up and down with joy, one of my favorite Pokemon and it was shiny.

I immediately used the master ball, all my 6 Pokemon were over leveled for this Mienfoo, so I feared that if I attacked it, it would faint. Shiny Pokemon was the reason I saved the master ball for.

As of today, she is now a happy level 45 Mienfoo in my White 2 game. I'm not sure whether to make her evolve or not, really love the blue fur, but I also love shiny Mienshao's fur too.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

The 'fun' in 'no refund'! Theatricalis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Theatricalis On Twitter
    Follow Theatricalis on Tumblr Visit Theatricalis's Youtube Channel

My first shiny was several years ago on Diamond, I came across a shiny Wurmple and freaked out because I hadn't known about shiny Pokemon for very long and knew they were really rare. I caught it and evolved it. It's a Dustox now. I wish it had been a Beautifly, but oh well. I became a bit of a shiny collector after that, and I've gotten several more since then (some of which are event ones, though), and I'm trying to reset and breed for so many more...