Your first shiny. How? when? where? - Page 111
Page 111 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1926

Thread: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Follow Twisted Roselia on Tumblr Visit Twisted Roselia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I was in New Mauville in Emerald and I was getting really annoyed by the fake items that kept turning out to be Voltorbs, so I swore that if I found another one, I'd escape the battle. The thing was, the next one I found was a shiny! I did catch it but I was a bit scared because it was a Voltorb and we all know how they like to blow themselves up. I forgot that they can't learn Selfdestruct at the levels you find them at in New Mauville XD

More fab than Sylveon. Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My TRUE 1st shiny (besides the Red Gyarados) was a Skorupi in White 2. I screamed with delight like a little girl. Now its a Drapion.

Blog Entries

well..i've only found 1 shiny not counting the red Gyarados. and i don't recall what it was..i had no intention of catching a pokemon i didnt want..shiny or not..so i just ignored it and ran away XD

Visit Cody11533's Youtube Channel

I got a Buizel in Pearl after hours of using the Poke Radar. It was worth it, I love my gold Buizel.

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

I found a shiny Gyarados in diamond once its my only one EVER not including the other shiny Gyarados i have in soul silver

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyVenomoth View Post
    I found a shiny Gyarados in diamond once its my only one EVER not including the other shiny Gyarados i have in soul silver
    This is for a Bad Luck Brian pic. "Meets Shiny. The most repeated Shiny of all"

My first shiny aside from red Gyarados was a Zigzagoon in Emerald.

It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, said Smogon.

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

A shiny Magicrap. (yes i meant to spell it that way.) In the dragons den AFTER I caught the red gyardos I was so pissed I traded it away. I once almost threw my game at the wall for wasting a shiny encounter on a raticate.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Oh yes, I remember that...me and my friend were playing with our Game Boy Advanced Sps, I had LeafGreen and my friend his Sapphire. I was in that ice cave in the fourth Sevii Island, when I looked my friend playing for a moment. He suddenly said "hey" and I looked back my game: a wild, shiny Golbat appeared.
    I didn't wanted to evolve it into Crobat at first since I hate pink, but I evolved it later anyway. It's still in my LeafGreen cartridge.

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

This may be lame, but my first ever shiny that I ever owned was a Skitty that I received in a trade. He's a Delcatty now.

I am yet to find a real shiny in my game. (Note that I don't believe in cheating)

Edit: First caught shiny: Nature Preserve Haxorus.
    Last edited by Berrenta; 23rd February 2013 at 11:01 AM.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Blog Entries

I was at a relative's house for a Christmas party playing Firered on my Gameboy Advance when I found a shiny Ponyta at Mt. Ember. I payed it no mind, being that I hadn't seen the stars (I guess I looked away or something :P), and I was only there to find Moltres. I was about to hit 'RUN' when my cousin freaked out and explained to me that it was a shiny.

And so, that's how Zach the shiny Ponyta came to be. I still have him in a special box in my PC on White 2, just to remind me...
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Default Re: Your first Shining Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ~AntonioBIO~ View Post
    In my first Pokemon game, Gold Version, I was surfing, and then I found a Shining Krabby, and I didn't even realize it. I ran away from it, because I thought it was a glitch in the game. Then, I was searching for a Shining Shuckle because I saw an episode about it, and I thought it was cool. But instead, I found another Shining Krabby! This time I caught it because I saw stars coming from it, so I knew it was a special Pokemon. Never found the Shining Shuckle, though. When I was training my Chansey on Route 7, left from Saffron City, after two hours of training, I found a Shining Abra, and I was thinking, "No way!" I was right, because I saw that I didn't have a single Pokeball in my pack. As you can see, I don't have good luck with Shining Pokemon. I switched off the game, turned it back on and bought new Pokeballs. I tried to search for the Abra again, not realizing finding a shining is 1/8000 chance. I was about to leave the route, but then, a Shining Kadabra appears, and I was really lucky. I caught it and trained to an Alakazam. It is a cool, purple Alakazam. Please post your first Shining Pokemon.
    Red gyarados, then a sandshrew in relic castle, but didn't catch both

Tangela, Mt. Silver, completely random. Female nicknamed blob. Idek.
    <3 Pokémon.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

Carvanha. Pokemon Sapphire, Route 119, while fishing for Feebas....

My luck is decent with shiny pokemon. Other than gyrados II have caught a shiny floatzel, a shiny geodude, a shiny sandshrew, and a shiny kyurem. Oh and the geodude and sandshrew are now golem and sandslash.

Not counting the Red Gyarados:

The first shiny I ever encountered was a Spinarak in Crystal. Unfortunately I didn't catch it. :c
    The first shiny I ever caught was a Budew in Platinum. It took me 2 days to learn how to chain Pokemon using the Pokeradar, but in the end I managed to get myself a shiny Budew. :D
    The first random encounter shiny I ever caught was I Vulpix in SoulSilver. Yay!