Your first shiny. How? when? where? - Page 108

Page 108 of 128 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1912
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Default Re: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Just this past July I got my first and only shiny, a male Deerling (Spring, I believe). Was just riding down a route and I randomly found it.

My friend had a shiny Heatran but she lost her version of Platinum that had it. D:

My first was a shiny Geodude on HG, but i lost it when i restarted my game because i accidently left it there ;~;

Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

As I have said before, Nidoqueen, Quagsire, and Steelix on my old Silver game. Wally's Zigzagoon on Sapphire.

Here's something new. a Shiny Meganium on my HG. First shiny in six years. And this shiny is the best out of all of him. Somehow it got infected with pokerus while in the Rocket Hideout. that's a 3/539,870,912 chance.

SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

If you don't count Gyarados as one,

Chingling, Wild, 2010, Mt. Cornet.

I was so happy when I seen it and caught it in the first Great Ball (I think)

Avatar and signature made by me.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ah, my first shiny. I remember it like it was yesterday... On Pokemon Soul Silver, I was listening in on Pokemon Talk to see where pokemon I haven't caught yet are. Chansey popped up, and Oak said that there was a bunch of them on route 13. So, off I went to route 13 to try and get myself an outbreak Chansey. There was a little spot of grass and I immediately started running around in it, only to keep finding Nidorinos and such.

After going at it for a very long while, I finally ran into my first shiny. It was a Noctowl, and I nearly fell off my bed. After a very long and tedius battle since all my pokemon were a higher level than it, I successfully ended up catching it. After a brief celebration, I decided to abandon my search for Chansey, believing that if I were able to find a shiny, Chansey would surely be nearly impossible to find... until I checked Pokemon Talk again to find that they moved.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

It was February 6th,2011.
    I was at my friend's house. we were just playing pokemon, screwing around.
    My friend ****(not saying name): could play on your Platinum game for a while?
    me:sure!
    a few minutes later my friend **** is just walkin around the routes,caught a random Kirlia and named it GRAPE cuz she though of grapes, whatever, just the usual screwing around.
    I'm on her laptop, doing something on serebii...
    ****:hey --(my name,not saying), this marril looks weird!
    -runs over to see-
    -looks at DS screen, noticing sea-green Marril-
    OMG OMG OMG SHINY!!!GIVE ME THE DS!!!!
    -**** passes DS over-
    I threw a quick ball at at and became a proud owner of a shiny Marril(now Azumarril).

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

I have never gotten a shiny before the Red Gyarados from HEART GOLD. How stupid is that? The only other Shiny I got myself was a Spiritomb with Masuda Method.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

I found quite a few, but for some reason, I've never found a shiny on my White game (probably due to me finally realizing why the hell we have repels and using them like crazy).

On my Gold game, I was just five and found a shiny Weedle in the National Park. You guys think that I'd think it was just a glitch, right? Wrong. I didn't know about glitches then: I caught it because I loved how it sparkled. c:

On my Leafgreen game, I found a shiny Exeggcute in the Safari Zone! I was eight, and it was the age where I knew about glitches but not shinies. Buuuut, I loved the color gold, so, glitch or not, that thing was caught. Then, two years later, I found a shiny Unown! This time, it wasn't by luck. I searched for two hours and encountered a thousand Unowns before finding that shiny except... I wasn't shiny hunting. I was looking for that "!" Unown, and I didn't know what requirements were needed to find it. I just thought it had an insanely rare encounter rate. xD

In my Platinum game, I found a shiny Tangela! After 25 Safari Balls, the damn thing kept popping out... and it fled... I've had an immense hatred for Tangela ever since...

In my Heartgold, I found Red Gyarados.
    This magic's keeping me alive
    But it's making me crazy
    And I need to save you
    But who's going to save me?

Well when i first found a shiny it was firered,i didn't know what a shiny pokemon was. I was in the safari zone and i found a blue-ish purple nidoran(male) i was confused but i liked it, so i tried catching multiple times but all failed and it ran away, when i was about to give up i caught it with one of my last safari poke-balls. i named it KING2 (i'm not sure why XD)
    and a bit after it evolved into a nidorino, i kept it that for a couple of years and evolved it about 6 months ago :), i'm so glad i have it in my pkm white when i get b/w 2 i will trade it into that game then next new game until i get old or pokemon quit making games XD

Shiny abra by luck with great ball in ruby, and that shiny gyarados is gold.
    Please call me LT, not XX or whatever. Thanks.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My first shiny was a goldeen in Sapphire, I didnt know what it was, But I liked the stars that came out of it, So caught it. My older sister was like OMGOMGOMGOMG. Jack, You are the best. I didnt know why and asked and she said it was a shiny pokemon. I was like whats that (cuz i was 4) And she was like Its a very rare pokemon. Its like a 1 in 10000 chance or something (Those were her exact words) I was rly happy with myself.

My second one was red gyarados in SS

And I was replaying platinum (For the 287530574'th time) & was looking for a houndour. In that patch of grass, I found a girafarig. I instantly thought, Wait, Girafarig manes arent blue. And then I'm like, Ah, A shiny. I was on the phone to my friend at the time and i'm like, Simon, Guess what I just found. FREAKING SHINY GIRAFARIG!!!! He was like, Holy moly, You have heaps of luck, I've only ever encounted that gyarados. Good job, Dude! I was happy. its now sitting in a box on my soulsilver named shinies w/ my shiny gyarados. Its lv. 58, I believe.

Might go shiny hunting tonight >:D

I've never even encountered a real shiny. That must mean I'm close to finding one, right? RIGHT?

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

My first shiny was, fittingly, a Gastly in Sinnoh's Old Chateau. I caught it in a Dusk Ball, and it eventually became a Gengar. I had it sent to Unova via Poke Transfer and it is now one of my best fighters.

Second was the Red Gyarados and third was a Seel in Whirl Islands.

EDIT: Mere minutes after posting this, I find my fourth shiny. A Modest Geodude...

EDIT 2: OMGWTF Now it's a Shiny Ursaring!? I somehow have the luck of the gods tonight...
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

i honestly couldnt remember if i had ever gotten a shiny when i saw this thread i almost posted that i never got one besides gyarados. but i was looking in my white version box today looking to see which of my stored pokemon had pokerus and i found a lvl 6 jolly shiny weedle which i think i cought in heartgold

wonder if i should leave it untouched or EV train it, shiny beedrill looks pretty awsome green and black. its a shame hes so weak tho.

Not counting Gyarados... Natu. Ya. A friggin Natu. Who wants a Natu? I don't.
    They will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts.