Your first shiny. How? when? where? - Page 107
Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1936

Thread: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Default Re: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

The first Shiny Pokemon I ever found was a Fearow in LeafGreen, at Three Island near Bond Bridge. I was doing some training when it suddenly appeared from out of nowhere. I captured and transfered it over to either HeartGold or SoulSilver. However, it wasn't the only Shiny Pokemon I encountered and captured. I also found and caught a Rattata, which I evolved into a Shiny Raticate. As far as where I found that one is concerned, it was at Route 34 near Goldenrod City in SoulSilver.

It was in Generation V...a Solosis. x'D
    I was training outside of Nimbasa City and I kept seeing blue ones. So when I saw a green one, having never seen a shiny before myself, was pretty excited OMG YES MY FIRST SHINYYYYY. :D
    So I went upstairs to look it up, and....the green one was the normal form. The shiny blue ones that I'd been seeing for freaking HOURS were never seen again. I was pretty upset. =/

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Technically it was the red gyarados in pokemon silver but the 1st one I ever caught was a doduo. Next came a numel then I didnt get any until I bought soul silver out of nostalgia and caught a shiny golbat then a shiny oddish.

My first shiny Pokémon was a shiny blue Ditto. I was training to beat Erika in LeafGreen when I stumbled upon it. I caught it straight away, and have transferred it to Diamond and then to White. It has stayed in the Day-Care mostly, to the extent of reaching level 100!!

Read the Final Chapter of A Bháis
    My thanks to Blazaking and Blue Dragon for my banners

Pokémon X - Friend Code: 0516 - 7269 - 0741
    Add me, message me, and I'll add you back

Blog Entries
    Follow Chime Nume On Twitter Add Chime Nume on Facebook Add Chime Nume on Google+
    Follow Chime Nume on Tumblr Visit Chime Nume's Youtube Channel

My first shiny... my first shiny was in Diamond. It was a Ponyta. At first I was surprised and I didn't know what to do but when I noticed it was a different color I knew it had to be rare so I didn't give up until I caught it. Now it's lost in my broken Diamond forever... *sobs.*

Ever Grande City. The most amazing forum on the internet! Come on down and join EGC today!
    Banner made by me.

I think pretty much every ones first shiny was gyrados.
    (I am "vulpix" in the bulbagarden irc chat! Come talk to me!) (I like black women!)

A Jigglypuff in The HGSS Safari Zone. It's gone now. D:

The first shiny I ran in to that I can remember was a paras in fire red that I ending up killing. But I caught a shiny poochena in emerald. I still want a shiny larvitar.

My first Shiny was a shiny swablu in Pokemon Emerald. I caught it, then my game got stolen :(
    White Version: 0175-7771-4611

Best hours: 12:00 Noon till 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Not that masterful The pokemaster's Avatar

My first shiny was a shiny Ditto in my original Pokemon Gold, it was the coolest thing for me since I was pretty young then. My friend caught a shiny Budew in his Pokemon Diamond and traded it to me, and I still love that Roserade to this day. I also caught a shiny Darumaka without even realising in Black, I was just absently catching it for my Pokedex and realised later. I was so happy because a pink Darumaka is so cute, but then I found out it as a Modest nature, and I didn't want to touch it again. xD

The first shiny that I ever randomly encountered was a shiny Exeggute in the Safari Zone in my pokemon Firered version, however it fled and I never caught it sadly. The first random encounter shiny that I actually caught was a shiny Nidoran male (also from the Safari Zone in pokemon Firered version), and today its a Nidoking level 100!! And the Shiny Red Gyarados from G/S/C does not count!!

I was playing my Sapphire version at aroun 11 o' clock at night, and I wanted to get to Mauville before I went to sleep. I ended up running into a shiny Oddish, and I was so excited I had to do a double take. I caught it and named it Sparkles, and it eventually evolved into a Bellossom. Then I lost it -_-

But a couple months ago, I caught a shiny Numel, and my faith has been restored!

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

Add Siaght on Facebook
    Follow Siaght on Tumblr

I never had very luck with shiny pokemon. My first was a magikarp in Diamond. But my save crashed. Thrn a Azelf appeared when I was soft reseting, and I didn,t have poke balls. I already caught a geodude, donphan and ditto, but thay appeared in my cousins games.
    White 2 FC: 1421 4539 2334

When I was a kid playing the original Gold version, I was training my Pokemon on Route 28 when I came across a Shiny Ursaring. I managed to catch it with an Ultra Ball, but then I never really used it. I wasn't a huge Ursaring fan, and the shiny version didn't really look all that different from the regular Ursaring. That said, I recently caught a shiny Zebstrika in White Version, which is a gorgeous purple. Her name is Violet. :D

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gyrados, because I'm a smartass. You know where.
    First honest shiny...um...I've, uh, never had any. In all my years playing Pokémon, I have never encountered a single shiny Pokémon. Mostly because I just don't look for them.