Your first shiny. How? when? where? - Page 105

Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1912
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first ever shiny was on ruby and I hatched it. I got it just outside the day-care and I still use it to battle today. It was a shiny Dratini that's now a level 100 shiny Dragonite.

TheAussie Rayquaza Master Brayquaza64's Avatar

Visit Brayquaza64's Youtube Channel

Besides that Gyarados, Rayquaza was my first Shiny Pokemon. Got it by soft-resetting about 600 times on top of Sky Pillar on my Ruby game.
    My first shiny that wasn't hunted was my shiny Klink in Chargestone cave when I was looking for a Tynamo.
    Try my version of 'Which Pokemon Are You?' quiz for Gates to Infinity. (It is pretty long btw)

Since the game doesn't have one already... (I've used the old questions and the newest Pokemon)

My First Shiny Pokemon that I got that wasn't the Gyarados at the Lake of Rage is a Sableye, there I was playing Pokemon Emerald (on 7/22/12, yep TODAY!!) and I was in the Sky Pillar grinding up Exp. points (Because the Sky Pillar has generally high leveled powerful Pokemon), and I kept running away from the Sableyes because they're annoying and I wanted to get more exp. points in 1 battle, then there I was, at the beginning of the Battle, you could see the altered coloration, and the Sableye had the Shiny animation, it really was, It was a SHINY SABLEYE, it was REALLY annoying to catch, I came into the Sky Pillar with 19 ULTRA BALLS, I didn't catch any other Pokemon other than the Shiny Sableye, and I came out with 1!!! It was annoying because I kept getting 2-3 shakes, AND IT POPPED OUT!!! And about 3 of my Ultra balls I wasted because I kept throwing it at full health (Me being stupid)
    My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
    PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Pikachu View Post
    After playing Pokémon for more than 10 years, I still haven't found a shiny. Not even with the PokéRadar, that thing hates me. I've gotten some by trading, though. I got an Espeon, a Shinx, and a Glameow. All gifts, I think.
    Well, if you're playing a game that has the Global Terminal/GTS, you could get a Ditto that's from a game in a Different language, and Breed it with your Pokemon, there will be a VERY HIGH chance of you getting a Shiny from it, in gen 4, the Probability of Getting a Shiny Pokemon like this is a 1 out of 1639, and in Gen 5, there is a 1 out of 1366 chance. I've tried to get Shiny Pokemon like this, there's still a fairly low chance of getting a Shiny Pokemon like this, but its better than trying to find 1 in the Poke Radar, or by regular probability :)
    Last edited by clubchloe1; 22nd July 2012 at 05:11 PM.
    My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
    PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Besides the Red Gyarados, my first real shiny was a golden Poochyena, I caught it not long after completing the elite 4 in emerald.
    maglev is invisible

Shiny Machop I hatched from an egg in Platinum. I wasn't using the Masuda Method.
    99 % of the food you eat has previously been crapped on by aliens.

Add BrendanEatsCereal on Google+
    Visit BrendanEatsCereal's Youtube Channel

Like most people my first was Gyardos in Crystal.
    It wasn't until HG that while training for the E4 I found a shiny dodou! I loved it!
    Later on the same file i was looking for an electabuzz and I decided to turn on the radio to the music channel, at the time I didn't know you could find pokemon from other regions with the songs on.So I found a shiny Bidoof! Sure I hated bidoof but you still love your shinies! Next and my final to date I was replaying pokemon platinum and I was in Iron Island and found a shiny gravler! Sadly Rileys Lucario killed it. To this day I still hate him!

HB2

My first shiny was when i was going through the cinnabar mansion and found a shiny female growlithe, although i dont think i ever used her in battle (didnt like its shiny coloration).

I remember seeing that silver pinsir back in the safari zone of pokemon gold. I was all "oooohh... Pretty..." tragically, y'all know how touchy Pokemon can be in the safari zone. I threw a ball and it sprung itself free, so I threw a rock and psheww! It was gone.
    The one that got away, indeed...

Fearow Diamond. Only one I've really seen

My only shiny.......the red gyrados.
    ">

Special thanks to SparkStatic for the banner!

Soul Silver FC: 0562 1311 2691

追放されたバカ

Cross that. It was a Graveler.
    Last edited by Faerie; 23rd August 2012 at 06:18 PM.

when i was little i caught a wooper from the safari zone on my birthday.

Blog Entries

OH MY GOD. THIS WAS TODAY, THE BLOOD IS POUNDING IN ME. So I was doing some random story in my white, and I am on Route 6, go to that Season Lab. And what do ya know, there was a shiny Karrablast. I almost hit Tranquill's Air Cutter, which would of killed it, but I was smart and threw my last Quick Ball! I had finally found a shiny that wasn't a Gyarados!

First one was the very first unown I encountered. To be honest you have to look pretty closely to see the difference. It would have been sort of neat if they inverted the palette instead.

Then came the obligatory red gyarados, and for some incredibly idiotic reason two sparkly weedles almost in a row.
    Some time later, found out my countering Chansey from blue was sparkly as well. That was a happy coincidence ;*)