Your first experience with pokerus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your first experience with pokerus

Default Your first experience with pokerus

Sorry if someone already made this thread.

Anyway, basically in this thread you post you first experience with pokerus, your reaction, witch pokemon got it, etc.

Mine went like this:
    One day i decided to check back on HG because i wanted to get a cyndaquil again, so i put my thysplosion on the day care, then i got the ditto out of the box and put it in the day care. After i got both of them out, I checked ditto`s status and it said it had pokerus, and i was all like
    Free-noschooldays galore :D

Default Re: Your first experience with pokerus

I was fighting Team Rocket in Union Cave in SS. My Quilava was about to reach level 17 or something so I decided to go and knock out a wild Pokémon to make him level up. Found a Zubat, knocked it out, beat Proton, returned to the Pokémon Center and BAM Pokérus.
    I was happy, though not really excessively happy, but I wrote the date down to remember it.

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

I haven't heard of Pokérus until I received a Lapras from a trade that has it. Looked it up on Bulbapedia, and now I know. Too bad I never encountered it myself in my games.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

First time I encountered it was on either my very first play of Platinum or my second one...My Golbat/Crobat Screch got Pokerus after randomly surfing around in Canalave City. I got so freaked out because I thought something bad was going to happen to my Pokemon, so I turned it off and haven't encountered it naturally since. xD.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

追放されたバカ

My friend told me about this game and he tell me how we can play this game i like it very much and i download it in my PC. When i played it first time i really enjoyed.

Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

I caught a Wingull near the beginning of the game, didn't have six guys in the party and the Wingull went into the last slot and had Pokerus. My team then get infected and it meant my Emerald team had very impressive stats as it was from the beginning of the game.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alright, so it was like, 1:00 AM and I couldn't sleep. So I decided to evolve my last Eevee into Glaceon, which is the last eeveelution I haven't caught. So right after it evolved, I discovered that it caught Pokerus. Then I infected my whole team with it, Battled a little bit, and then I went to bed so that I wouldn't end up staying up till 3. The next day, my whole team lost Pokerus. Even though I wasn't able to do much with it, some of my Pokemon still have some pretty awesome speed stats (in my opinion), and I think that Pokerus might be the reason why they're all so fast.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

I was playing Pearl, so I just defeated some random Onix in those mines by the first gym because I couldn't get away from it. Nurse Joy notes the Pokerus. I made sure to catch some random pokemon to put in in the PC so I can keep the Pokerus.
    My planned dream team- in the works (eventually)

Friend Code is on the Trainer Card; feel free to try to challenge me to trade unless I'm busying with school or Fire Emblem Awakening.

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

In Sapphire two months after release, I was around the Victory Road when I healed my team at the Pokemon Center near that entrance. The nurse told me about Pokerus and I was excited to get such an interesting thing attached to my Pokemon.

In Pearl a few days after release, I got Pokerus again after catching my Shinx near Sandgem. I didn't really need that again since I still had it in my 3rd gen games, haha. I'd go for a shiny Pokemon instead, you know. :P
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

I haven't had any experiences with it personally, though the Tornadus I got off the GTS apparently had it previously (the Pokemon Center nurse told me about it), and a Pidove I got in a trade actively has it.

N7Frost has reportedly encountered it personally ... twice.
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I bred a Mudkip from my brother's Swampert in Ruby version to trade to my LeafGreen version so that I could transfer it to my Pearl version. When leveling it up on Pearl version I noticed that it had Pokérus and I now wish that I evolved it into a Marshtomp then a Swampert on LeafGreen first before I transferred it to Pearl version.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

My first experience with Pokerus was getting a Chansey from the GTS on my Pearl game. I did my best to infect as many of my Pokemon as possible so I could keep the infection going.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Follow Combusken on Tumblr

...I always knew about it since I read it in a G/S player's guide, but never had an incident with it until the beginning this year in Black. It was from a Snivy that belonged to a friend of my sister (I guess that's why he gave it to her)

Then in W2 I got one with Pokerus from the GTS. I have a box full of infected Pokemon somewhere.

Mega Torchic.
    (I couldn't think of a good username so I used my fav pokemon)

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

A coil Magnemite named hart. Spread it to a Rogenrolla and BAM! Have it ever since. Haven't found it myself though.

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

The first time I heard of it was when I traded my friend for a (no-longer contagious) Gyarados in Pearl. He didn't know that it was infected.

☆ Bulbapedia has a walkthrough project! Spread the love! ☆

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast