You are the Champion - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You are the Champion

Default Re: You are the Champion

This seems like a very good idea, but doesn't the Elite Four remember you the second time you face them (Generation V) to me that's a step in the right direction, but to actually defend your title against trainers would be really cool.

They could even change the battle dialogue yp *Random Trainer challenges Champion (player name) to a League Battle!*

That would be nice!
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

It'd be cool, if not a pain. I would love for people to actually recognise that I'm the champion, but I'm not sure being called to a challenger every odd day wouldn't irritate me like hell. So long as you could wait or turn down the challenges/they weren't too common, it'd work for me - of course, I would expect that if you turned down a certain number of challenges you'd have to go through the Elite Four again to prove your worth as a champion or something.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always thought of it as two types of Champions. There's the one that if the official challenge, and there are those who beat him/her. So when you become a Champion, you're not recognised as the Champion that everyone must beat to become Champion, you're just another person who defeated the Champion.

I disagree with the idea that we should be considered what everyone has to beat to become the Champion. You stay a Pokémon Trainer even after you defeat the Champion.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

I personally have wanted for this to happen for a while -- it would keep you involved in the game, and it would be great for EXP since the people you'd be facing would all have highly leveled pokemon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12