SPOILERS: XY Travelog! - Page 26
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: XY Travelog!

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Default Re: XY Travelog!

Just hatched a Masuda Method shiny for what I'm pretty sure is the first time ever! It's a Dwebble with 5 perfect IVs (only missing Special Defense), Adamant, and Sturdy. I almost didn't notice it because I had the sound off and the coloring is very similar, but I went to double check and sure enough, it was shiny! Today has already been a good day.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I did my final Pokemon X runthrough, which allowed me to finish my final level-ups to 100 for the Pokemon I hadn't finished yet from the first IV-bred group. I have now started IV-breeding Eevee for the Eevee Friendly tournament.

Recently I picked up Y for the first time in at least six months. I left off right before the Lumiose Gym, and as of writing I just beat Wulfric and collected my eighth badge. I enjoyed Winding Woods immensely (although I felt like it and Pokemon Village should have been in Sinnoh instead) and I'm getting ready to head out for Victory Road.

In the meantime I've started planning my post-E4 team. I'm preparing by catching Pokemon I'll need for breeding and farming berries indiscriminately. I don't have a solid plan yet, but as far as Gen 6 Pokmeon I want to use, I'm thinking Gourgeist and Carbink, as well as Aegislash, who is on my team but might need to be re-made. This might be the generation I finally get in to competitive battling, so I want to do it properly.

Descending into madness Umbreon Freak's Avatar

Follow Umbreon Freak on Tumblr

I'm currently working on a doubles team. I just finished EV training an Amoonguss and I'm fighting the Elite Four over and over to raise it to level 64 so it can learn the moves I want.
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-2624-7117
    Ice-Type Safari: Snover, Bergmite, and Cloyster

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon Freak View Post
    I'm currently working on a doubles team. I just finished EV training an Amoonguss and I'm fighting the Elite Four over and over to raise it to level 64 so it can learn the moves I want.
    just an F.Y.I, Rotation battles @Le Wow in Lumiose City works better for levelling, and cash flow if you do it in the right #of turns.

As for me, Ive been working on the dex like crazy, managed to go from 280ish to 405 caught in a week, hoping to have it completely done by end of month. Ive already registered the legendaries and most the ones i have to trade-evolve, so it shouldnt be too hard now.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kantomasta View Post
    just an F.Y.I, Rotation battles @Le Wow in Lumiose City works better for levelling, and cash flow if you do it in the right #of turns.
    Is it better than battling Furisode Girls in the Battle Chateau under a Black Writ of Challenge while using the Exp. Share, a Lucky Egg, and Exp. Point Power Lv. 3? That's what I do, in addition to battling Diantha whenever she's there, which tends to be quite often whenever I'm level grinding in there.

And for what I've been doing, all I've been doing for the past several weeks was raising all of my Pokemon. Except for some trade and stone evos, I've completed the entire Kalos dex and am now working on getting everyone to level 100. Since I last played a few days ago, my Regigigas and Azelf from White 2 are fully trained in HP (Regigigas), Attack (both), and Special Attack (Azelf), while my Uxie has maxed Special Defense and is working on the same for Defense. Of the remaining members of my current team, two are fully trained (Mienshao and Shaymin) and one, Mesprit, is waiting until Uxie's Defense is maxed out. Once Uxie's done, it's Exp. Share on and to Route 7 for Hoppip, Psyduck, and Roselia hordes for Mesprit's Special Attack and Special Defense to max out and then on to the Battle Chateau for the wonderful Audino grinding with two and three Audino at a time.
    3DS FC: 4613-7040-4375 Michael

My new favorite quote, courtesy of Cell in Dragon Ball Z Abridged episode 43: "Wanna see me drink this guy?!"

Blog Entries

I finally hatched a 5IV Flash Fire Houndour with Destiny Bond on my X version. However I don't have access to a Houndoomite because game freak were being dicks when they decided to put some of the mega stones in the versions where you can't even catch the Pokemon that they're used for.

SOME OF US DON'T HAVE WIFI GAME FREAK !!! ) X

Finished training my Amoonguss. Now to train my next team member: Cloyster. :)

Blog Entries

Lysandre called me, then hung up on me. We met in a cafe, he walked out (of his own cafe...) and I had to stay with the professor. He called me again then hung up.
    Is he trying to tell me something? Or is just his behavior like some cheesy bad love story xD?

I have just made it through route 15 and so far I have had no other deaths since Geosage town in my Nuzlocke, things are looking up but I now someone's bound to die at some point =D! Also been using o-powers like crazy as I want them all to be lvl 3, even the attack ones because it can be useful in some situations when training. (this is after I've finished my Nuzlocke of course)

FC: 4725-8143-3936 IGN: Serenade
    Claims: Mega Gyarados, Noble Roar, Stance Change, King's Rock, Reshiram Doll

I'm almost finished with work on my double battle team. I just need to get my hands on an Occa Berry for my Klefki.

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I finished all of the breeding of the Eevee and EV training of them. I've been levelling them all up this week, and getting ready for the Eevee Friendly. Though it feels like forever getting them done before the 10th.

Blog Entries

Trying to do a Hard Mode playthrough of X jut to prove it isn't as easy as people believe. The rules:

-No grinding, unless I lose enough times that I have to in order to proceed.
    -Playing on Set
    -No Pokemon-Amie (or at least not past two stars)
    -No Super Training
    -No Items except Amulet Coin (I may change this rule)
    -Obviously no EXP. Share (I've never used it anyway)

I've already had considerable difficulty with otherwise simple battles, (like that Over 9000! guy) and I've even whited out at least twice (once against Viola). I'm going to be facing Grant next with a Braixen, Pancham, Inkay, and a Hawlucha (yes, I hate this Pokemon, but I'm using the Kalos Pokemon I haven't used yet, sans my starter).

I just posted this on Miiverse, but I have to share it here, too. Training in the Friend Safari, and my current team's coming together nicely. I beat a non-shiny Chansey, and decide - while fighting an Aipom - to catch the next Chansey I find. Next fight is said Chansey, so I switch out to my Aegislash and False Swipe Chansey next turn. After that, I go to chuck a ball at it, and while looking at the ones I've got (Ultra, Luxury, and what I eventually caught it in). The third wasn't meant for something like a Chansey, but I tried anyway, and kept chucking until I caught it. Want to know what kind of ball it was?

3DS FC: 4613-7040-4375 Michael

My new favorite quote, courtesy of Cell in Dragon Ball Z Abridged episode 43: "Wanna see me drink this guy?!"

SPLATOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Recently, I restarted my Pokémon Y, but was playing it very slowly. While on holiday, I started playing it a bit more intently and kind of beat Korrina, Ramos, Clemont and Valerie in a single day. I also caught a shiny Chatot while playing a couple of nights ago!

Currently, my team is Delphox, Blastoise, Gogoat, Hawlucha, Spritzee and Avalugg. All of them are between levels 48-50.

I finished work on my VGC team a while back and started work on a singles team. I only have one member left to breed: an Eviolite Chansey. I have a lot of breeding to do in order to get Heal Bell and Seismic Toss...

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast