SPOILERS: XY Travelog! - Page 13

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: XY Travelog!

Blog Entries

Default Re: XY Travelog!

Had the most constructive post game day ever. It was so productive I finished playing early and went bed.

Mostly I was farm/grinding a friend safari with chansey and audino. Managed to get my whole team 20+ levels, got 2 lucky eggs from thief killing the chanseys and to top it off a shiny chansey showed up and I caught it. Also managed to get most of the X mega stones today and clear the normal battle mansion singles with mega mawile.

Blog Entries

Well, I finally finished EV training my new bred team and have gotten them all leveled up. I am as of now free to continue my game, whereas everyone else and their mother have already finished the game a day after release. I got to Shalour City this morning. Everything will be smooth sailing until I get to the routes where my last two Pokemon are found, after which I will pause and do the same thing all over again. Ain't I productive with the adventuring.

My team is currently the following,

- Quilladin level 30.
    - Kirlia level 29.
    - Houndoom level 29.
    - Rhyhorn level 29.
    - Farfetch'd level 32 (Placeholder, and I like to catch things with it).

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I've got six badges now! Valerie wasn't that difficult, though she's got such a pretty design. :3

My team's levels are now:

Delphox lv. 42
    Talonflame lv. 40
    Amaura lv. 41
    Gloom lv. 41
    Sylveon named Fauna lv. 34
    Litleo named Kiara lv. 34

Yeah, Fauna and Kiara are getting closer to being on par with the others. lol I also finally finished changing my trainer's entire outfit. Previously, I had only changed Kerena's hat, shoes, socks, and hat accessory because I couldn't find a complete outfit I liked enough. But now I have one. :)

Next up is the Pokeball Factory!

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

I beat the E4 today! They weren't too much of a threat however. I used Delphox for Wilkstrom, Dragalge for Malva, Heliolisk for Siebold, and Aurorus for Drasna.

Drasna had to be the easiest to take out. I'll admit I was slightly overleveled, but my Aurorus OHKOd all of her Pokemon with Ice Beam. The others were mostly one shotted too, but there were a few that hung in the red or yellow. Then of course, the full restores.

Diantha wasn't much either. There was her Mega Gardevoir, which almost took out my Delphox, but I was able to get it before it got me.

So now with that done, I finally got the Pokeradar! I've been steadily chaining for either a shiny Skiddo or Furfrou, but it's kinda annoying not having anything show you how high your chain is. They also seem to break more easily :/

So for now, I've decided to Masuda Method for a shiny Slurpuff. Just got a French one from the GTS, so I hope it doesn't take too many eggs :s

(I'd post the exact team I used for the E4, but I'm not near a PC atm. Same as the one above my sig, all in the 70s)

Fire is the answer! Random_Pyro's Avatar

Just had a good streak at the battle maison ended when an opposing skarmory got 3 crits in a row with brave bird. Nice to see the post game battle facility being cheap and stupid like always.

I continue with my breeding project of a Mega Charizard Brave Dragondance, because of this my group is around level 50 and I only get two badge until now. I think training is a thing I don't need more, so I keep doing Wonder Trade and complete mu dex.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 2924 7034 2622

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I took down the whole Team Flare. The plot was good but AZ is scary. Do not like him. Why is he so tall? Anyway, I FINALY got a Ditto and I started to breed things. Next up is the last GL. I will go with the same strategy as with Olympia: put Pangoro first in the team and seep the whole gym. Should be easy.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Finished in 2 days. Although it was due to the event torchic. Most of my time was spent trying to make various Ralts with synchronize abilities to maniuplate legendary natures. Although the level 90+ Blaziken during the elite four seemed a bit out of place.

I'm currently training my Hawlucha (and documenting Flying Press) when I stop by the Battle Chateau and unexpectedly run into CLEMONT! Oh crap I am totally not prepared for a Lv.40 Gym Leader battle, but at least I still have my trusty Volt Absorb Lanturn....
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As of October 23rd, 2013, I have joined the ranks of Kalos League Champion! That's the quickest I've ever finished any Pokémon game, ever! The Elites were pretty easy (they usually are for me, though), save for Wikstrom. Aegislash is eeeeviiiiil. Champ was pretty easy, and I solo'd mega Gardevoir with my Furfrou, Shep. Cue victory screeches all around.
    Siebold might be more attractive that Sycamore idk why but maybe its cuz he's pretty and a friggin' chef dhfugdfh ;A;

After I finished I wandered back to Pokémon Village and caught myself my very favorite Pokémon, Ditto. I tried chaining for a shiny with the PokéRadar but I can't seem to get past 10 at the most >.<

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm only in Snowbelle City because of school, but I'm well on my way to battling Wulfric. The rival battles caught me quite off guard, but I still managed to defeat them. Current rotating team:

Chesnaught
    Talonflame (not in party)
    Blastoise (not in party)
    Pangoro
    Meowstic (not in party)
    Heliolisk
    Sylveon
    Staraptor
    Dragalge

All are about level 52.
    I'm debating over who to use in the E4. Chesnaught is the only definite. I will take either Talonflame or Staraptor, and either Blastoise or Dragalge. The other four are wild cards, and I'm thinking about leaving Sylveon out, but not quite sure just yet.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

I finished the game, I'm so sad now that it's over. My team in the end consisted of:
    Talonflame: 65
    Chesnaught:65
    Malamar:62
    Aurorus:64
    Gengar:65

It was a great adventure. I loved every minute of it. The little song/poem at the end was so emotional, It almost made me cry. My eyes watered up.

Ok, Battle Chateau are addict. I can't progress in my game, I love grind in my title. Right now I am a Duke!
    Black 2 Friend Code: 2924 7034 2622

M-Blaziken, so much yes Shiny Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Blaze's Youtube Channel

It's been more than a week since I beat the game, and I already did the Looker post-game quest. Things I'm doing now are harvesting Berries and trying out all mutations (hoping to get the rare new Kee and Maranga Berries soon) and leveling potential Pokémon for use in battles.

I have a great tip: if you want to have a lot of money to buy stuff (items such as Potions, Revives or clothes, or if you want to battle in one of Lumiose's fancy restaurants), attach an Amulet Coin to one of your Pokémon and battle a lot in the Battle Chateau at Route 7. Try to get higher titles (my title is currently Duke, Archduke is the only higher title) so you can send writs (basically invitations, especially the Silver Writ of Challenge is very handy as it sends new challengers into the Chateau like almost every minute). I would recommend battling Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members there later on (only available when you have higher titles) as they give out the most of money. I've battled a lot there and thanks to the large amounts of money you can win there and doubling it with the Amulet Coin I currently have 1,079,002 Poké Dollars. And it's a handy place to train your Pokémon too!

Even when games don't have a lot of post-game stuff, I somehow always still find things to do, I never really get bored.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies
    Obtained: 718 out of 719
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Battled the Elite Four once more so that I could earn a bit more money to keep myself above a million PokeDollars. Trying to see if I can find someone who has Ditto in their Friend Safari to start work on building up my competitive team, though I haven't had much success so far.
    Team currently: Delphox L74, Noivern L73, Clawitzer L68, Klefki L79, Aurorus L73, Gourgeist L73
    Plans: Find a Ditto Safari and catch 25 Ditto and finish preparations for breeding for a competitive team. Also, I'm trying to fill out my PokeDex a bit more so that I can be a better Pokemon master. lol
    >Friend Safari Info< ~ >URPG Stats<
    "Let's make sure we create...
    a world of our hopes and dreams"

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast