Which Would You Prefer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which Would You Prefer?

Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Tumblr Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Flickr

Default Which Would You Prefer?

For each game would you prefer the region map to be more detailed (each city is larger and small towms from the anime such as Village Of Dragons are included) or the regions to be the same way they are now but more than one region is included in the game just like HGSS?

For me I'd rather the larger more detailed map! Even though I loved having two regions in HGSS I would like a much bigger map and more details added
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Which Would You Prefer?

Ditto, the Pokemon, says...... DITTO?!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

More than one region like HGSS because then there is easier training and more gyms instead of just eight

I agree with mwto. I'd reeeally love a game with -all- of the regions somehow connected- including Orre.

More than one region...

Imagines endless possibilities of the ultimate pokemon yellow expansion...

Follow Jenni on Tumblr

Personally, more regions. It makes it easier to mix new and old pokemon in a way that doesn't feel forced, lengthens the game a bit, and adds more gym leaders, more high-level trainers, more items, more legendary pokemon that don't feel out of place.
    Plus, I would love to see how regions changed from game to game - what's Hoenn like say 3 years later when the next player-character gets there, How have the trainers changed? Are team aqua and magma up back to fighting? what kind of rumours and legends spawned in the wake of the Gen3 games?
    One of my favourite things about Gen2 and the remakes is seeing how Kanto changed in the years since gen1 and it's remakes.
    Tiger likes this.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Id like to see the bigger map. More places to explore means more fun and enjoyment in the games and more Pokemon to catch and things to find. I wouldnt mind if they included 2 ore more regions in a game again, I hope they do that some time, but honestly not all of them in one game, that might be overwhelming and take a long time to finish.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Blog Entries

This is an interesting one for me because I would love to see more than one region in a game again...but being faced with this question I have surprised myself...

I think I'd prefer a more detailed map.

Obviously a game with a really detailed map spanning more than one region would be ideal :)

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I'm not really a fan of multiple regions, I would like more detailed maps in one region, allowing more variety to each route in appearance, rather than simply what Pokemon are found in those routes. I would also like to see more hidden locations that aren't found on the Town Map, like ones you have to find on your own to see what secrets they hold, that's something I would really want to see.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Why not both?

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i wanna make skyla fly me to Hoenn :D After the events of the 3rd gen, im sure quite abit of land has changed. maybe a new island or 2 have formed.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Blog Entries

I'd rather see more regions. I bet if they bumped the graphics down closer to 3rd gen, they could fit more than 2 regions in there.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

I would have preferred to have more regions as G/S/C were always my favourite games up until B/W. I loved that even after you defeated the Elite Four there was still tones of gameplay left, which meant more training and Pokemon to catch, and so on. However I would rather have the best of both worlds. To have the story depth of B/W but with the post-story longevity of G/S/C and even D/P/Pl. The only fault I have with B/W is that the game seems to just stop once N leaves and finding the Sages is really just tacked on.

Ultimately, whether its extra areas or two regions to visit, I think what most game players want is more stuff to explore, more Pokemon to catch and more chances to train up. Or at least, that's what I want.

I think it would be cool if in B/W, we got to - instead of looking for the Sages, - we got to follow Touko/Touya to another region. Hoenn would be fun. It would be nice to see how different that would look. I haven't played R/S/E in a while so it'd be fun. You could actually have the airport in the game active. We've had boats and trains, time for the heroes to get some air miles.

Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Tumblr Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    I'd rather see more regions. I bet if they bumped the graphics down closer to 3rd gen, they could fit more than 2 regions in there.
    This is actually VERY possible thanks to the 3DS! HGSS was a great game and a nice length which all fit on a DS cartridge ( which I think is 500MB but I'm not sure). Many articles have stated that 3DS cartridges have a Max capacity of 8GB so once the games become 3DS titles hopefully we can have more than one detailed region with b&w graphics!

I would also like for the second region to be just as story driven as the first, HGSS are definitely my favorite games of the series but I wish when you travelled to Kanto it was just as story driven as Johto was!

Also how does everyone feel about small details such as having the first pokemom
    In your party following you outside their Pokeball? I personally liked it and felt it was a small but good detail that should of been in b&w too!

Follow Kano On Twitter
    Follow Kano on Tumblr

Maaan, I'd love to have two or more regions in a game, because I remember being disappointed a few times hoping that the Battle Frontiers would be a bit more spread out like they were in the anime. Only to get to them, and realize they were in close proximity, and there was no traveling around two-games-in-one thing. That bummed me out when I was younger. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned ALL OF THE REGIONS EVER in one game, and I'd totally pay legit money for that.

this is how to be a heart breaker
    boys, they like a little danger.
    i la-la-la-la-love you. ❤

[S] The Prince is Awake.
    AKA Drew || tumblr || flavors.me || EGC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast