Would you like a Pokemon Ranger game on 3DS?

Thread: Would you like a Pokemon Ranger game on 3DS?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Would you like a Pokemon Ranger game on 3DS?

Well, wynaut? I bet the capture styler would be more cool.

But then, I do want to see the next Ranger game for the Wii - imagine having to actually swing your arms around XDD

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Default Re: Would you like a Pokemon Ranger game on 3DS?

I enjoyed the Ranger series so I don't see why not, if Mystery Dungeon can get a 3DS installment then a 3DS Ranger is just as likely.

Yes, that would be cool. I like the ranger games

Haha! One for the wii would be hilarious and awesome!
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

There may be one. Im not a huge fan of Ranger, but Id consider it if it had cool event Pokemon that you can bring to the Gen 6 games like previous Ranger games, it's just a bit different than the main series and I havent gotten the hang of it.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I would be so happy with another Ranger game. The ones for the DS were pretty good, even though the missions in the past in the third one were practically impossible to do on my own, and I'd really like to see a 3DS games. Since they already released a Mystery Dungeon game for the 3DS, they could also have one released between now and shortly before X/Y come out. That would be awesome.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

They didn't do one for Gen V, which was really disappointing but I would love to see a Ranger game in 3D for Gen VI. It would be really interesting to see more missions like the sky missions in Guardian Signs created in 3D, as well as Pokémon encounters being more of a surprise than the linear view we have now (where you can always see Pokémon before they see you, which gives you time to avoid them if you don't want to capture them). Maybe even make it so you control the Ranger and not just the capture disc during captures (it would feel more realistic if the Pokémon attempted to attack the Ranger and not just the capture disc, and I think Ranger would benefit aesthetically if the Ranger appeared to take a more active role). does that make sense? .-.

One for the Wii would be fun with the arm-twirling thing but I think I would over-embellish it too often and end up getting attacked too much. xD

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah I would love to have a New Ranger Game. Also I was thinking what if there was a slim chance that we do get a Generation 5 Ranger Game and they put a Special Mission in the game, like the first one where it had you transfering a Manaphy Egg to Diamond and Pearl. So if anything the game could have a select group of Pokémon from Generations 1-5 Pokémon in it and then later they would reveal a Password for a Ranger Net Mission where you can catch a 6th Generation Chibi Legendary (ala Manaphy) and Transfer it to X and Y.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

While I'd like to see another Ranger game, would it be appropriate for the 3DS?

The action in these games are always in the bottom screen, so, we aren't left with much to... 3D.

I know many of you don't even use the 3D, but you have to know that the developers care about that, a lot.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, IDK...I was never really interested in the series. It seemed kind of boring to me. I don't really play any of the side games save for PMD. If it was good, and lacked Pichu, I might.

Blog Entries

Well, yeah. Why not? Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of the series (in my head it just registers as Drawing Circles: The Game), but if Mystery Dungeon has stepped up to the 3DS, why can't Ranger?

But I'm curious as to how they'll utilize the 3D features. Correct me if I am wrong (as I don't own a 3DS) but doesn't the 3D effect only happen with the top screen? And IIRC, the menu and the map are the only things there in Ranger games.

But I guess Ranger pretty much has to graduate to the 3DS, else it falls into the abyss to be forgotten forever.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]