Would you like Pokémon Snap 2 to be made? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Would you like Pokémon Snap 2 to be made?

Default Re: Would you like Pokémon Snap 2 to be made?

I'd play it. I have a lot of good memories playing pokemon snap with friends

Visit Cody11533's Youtube Channel

I've been expecting a new Pokemon Snap for years. First on the Wii, then the 3DS, and now the Wii U. Personally I would love it if they'd finally make a sequel.

Registered Slowpoke Slowpoke Joey's Avatar

I'd love to see a sequel to Pokemon Snap, and the technology with the Wii U is perfect for this! Plus after seeing the Pokedex 3D Pro, the technology seems to be perfect for the 3DS too!
    I ain't no Paul. I'm a pure Joey

I loved Pokémon Snap, but I'm not sure if I'd want a sequel. I'm not really a fan of a lot of the newer Pokémon so I doubt I'd find it as fun as the origina. I'd probably still play it though, as long as it's not for the Wii U because I have no plans of getting the Wii U.

One thing that I never understood (well, at the time it never even crossed my mind) is why is Prof. Oak judging my photos in the first place? I am Todd, the greatest photographer in the world. I think I know a lot more about photography than Oak...

To add to that, Oak only gives the really high scores when your photos are exactly centered in the frame. Except in real-world phtography, that is something you usually want to avoid. If they make a sequel then I think they should make the game a little more realistic... give Oak some basic knowledge of the rule of thirds or something and give Todd a better camera with a manual focus and lens upgrades and stuff, so it's not just "the world's greatest photographer taking snapshots with a point-and-shoot".
    Anser likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenidal View Post
    as long as it's not for the Wii U because I have no plans of getting the Wii U.
    This, pretty much. Even though I think it would be a better game on the Wii U than it would on the 3DS. I would still like to see a sequel though. I really did love that game, and with the advancements in gaming since its release, some real nice improvements could be made to the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenidal View Post
    If they make a sequel then I think they should make the game a little more realistic... give Oak some basic knowledge of the rule of thirds or something and give Todd a better camera with a manual focus and lens upgrades and stuff, so it's not just "the world's greatest photographer taking snapshots with a point-and-shoot".
    This is an excellent idea!

Registered User LinkSeasonMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow LinkSeasonMaster On Twitter
    Follow LinkSeasonMaster on Tumblr Visit LinkSeasonMaster's Youtube Channel

I'd love for another Pokemon Snap game, be it a sequel or the original with remastered graphics.

Follow Aulos on Tumblr

I don't know... Pokemon Snap was amusing to me as an 11 year old. But when I returned to it a couple of years or so ago, I found its appeal to be limited.

If they turned it into a full-fledged adventure game on the scale (or even larger) of one of the main handheld Pokemon games and included every Pokemon, then it would definitely be something I would want to play, but if it's just the on-rails select between several courses that the original was, I can pass.
    ~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12