Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit! - Page 5

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Anyone have any idea where I can get a Ditto from in-game? I'd cheerfully breed my Quilladin and Ivysaur a few times for the Wonder Trade, but I just don't have a lot of pokémon right now ... unless you don't need Pokémon Bank to send from Gen V to Gen VI

Quote Originally Posted by Pavell View Post
    Anyone have any idea where I can get a Ditto from in-game? I'd cheerfully breed my Quilladin and Ivysaur a few times for the Wonder Trade, but I just don't have a lot of pokémon right now ... unless you don't need Pokémon Bank to send from Gen V to Gen VI
    I saw Ditto in the Pokémon Village or whatever it is called near the last gym.

If I make some stupid grammar mistake, I´m terribly sorry and feel free to correct me.

Yeah, the Pokedex says they're only obtainable in the Pokemon Village.

Hm, nothing but bad trades now; Dedenne for Weedle.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I've been trying to put good things "into the system"- I caught a bunch of Haunters, Gravellers and Gurdurrs and trading them so people will get Gengar/Golem/Conkledurr. I've gotten a lot of shit in return, but I did get a Dunsparce, Charmander and Fennekin! I'm just going to use the starters for breeding and release some more in to it :3

The most common one I've been getting is Goomy and Honedge.
    Enzap likes this.

Blog Entries

Since I only got the Cliff Badge today I haven't had a lot decent to trade, but I sent a Rhyhorn and an Onix into the system tonight so ... got a Caterpie from some guy who proudly named it CATERP00P. Haha, yes, very funny. But I got a Beartic and a Wobbuffet from others in the States, so that was nice

Don't you worry, child Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Follow Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Wonder Trade's great! I've also been doing some trade-only 'mons to help people out, but every so often I like to put a crap trade up there for the lulz. (Like when I gave away my Druddigon and received a Budew--BUT JOKES ON THEM 'CAUSE IT WAS TIMID!)

But I'm especially loving people's Trainer phrases. Someone had "Je te vois :)" [I see you :)] as their phrase--creepy much?--and there were a few "I love you"s as well. Oh, and a "WillYouMarryMe?" Like, no person who will forever appear in my list of Acquaintances now, I'm not going to marry you...

EDIT: ... Okay, so I just got a Solosis with the nickname "WetStillborn", wow some people.

Follow Seraphica on Tumblr

My second or third wonder trade received a Swalot named "GAY FISH".

I was spamming trapinch and dugtrio (plus a few gible) on wonder trade (which I'm sure some people appreciated, since I kept getting the very beginner 'mon in return), but I'm trying to move forward and send out nicer and nicer stuff, in hopes that other people will be doing the same xD

My native Vivillon pattern is modern, so it's pretty common - does anyone know yet if bred scatterbugs from different vivillon (i.e. meadow) will retain their patterns, or if it'll default to your area's pattern? I don't want to breed a bunch to send out if it's just going to be the same thing!

I've done the wonder trade a few times, spamming out my bred Eevees in Luxury balls and Volt Tackle pichus but only got crap in return. Not a fan so far.

Woo hoo.... a japanese marill. I really needed this.....OH well Whatever comes your way are the rules of the wonder trade

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    I've been trying to put good things "into the system"- I caught a bunch of Haunters, Gravellers and Gurdurrs and trading them so people will get Gengar/Golem/Conkledurr. I've gotten a lot of shit in return, but I did get a Dunsparce, Charmander and Fennekin! I'm just going to use the starters for breeding and release some more in to it :3

The most common one I've been getting is Goomy and Honedge.
    Anything decently past the first gym or so I'd say is fair game. Honedge is decent and goomy is mid-game so they're relatively safe and fair trades that are somewhat easy to find.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Vivillion retain their original game pattern. Which is cool cool. And after posting about the previous cool Pokes I received I then went and got a Fennekin from France, and felt bad as I sent a standard mon over... but that was quite a nice surprise to see! :D
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

I'm gonna wait until I can get decent mons before Wonder Trading, but my sister has done a lot of Wonder Trades in her X game. D: So far, she's gotten a Japanese Pikachu and Espurr, a French Gible, and one German Chespin. I ain't mad at that.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

After dozens of Bunnelby and Weedle, got a couple decent trades. Got a Carbink. While not the rarest, it's was a refreshing change.

Also got a Larvesta! I'll probably breed it though, since it has a nature that lowers Sp. Att. Thankfully it's female (Where is Larvesta/Volcarona anyways? I have all 3 dexes and it has a ??? For the number)

EDIT: So many good trades! Got a second Japanese Larvesta, a Chespin, and an Ursaring.
    Last edited by Rainbow; 16th October 2013 at 08:14 PM.

Blog Entries

I've had crappy trades, the only good ones I got were bagon, tauros and kecleon.

TF2/Pokemon/OFF
    Vice Head Moderator of PokEdit

Claimer of Farfetch'd, Flying Press and Toxic Orb

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

And now I just got a Zoroark,female Eevee, and a Spewpa that was just about to evolve. Got another Vivillon pattern!

I guess good things come with enough time :D
    Enzap likes this.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast