Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit! - Page 43
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Since I've been breeding Tyrunt, I've been wonder trading off the scraps. Got a nice female Tyrunt with all the fang moves for one of my males and a foreign Pawniard as well. I'll be sending out a few more tonight and can't wait to see what I'll get in return.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

A good way to get a lot of good things from WT is trading during a stream. It's much easier and you'll get a lot of great stuff. Just a tip ^_^
    Pancham is super cool 'tho

Blog Entries

I was absent-minded and bred two Cherubi instead of one, so on a whim I decided to Wonder Trade the other one.

In return, I received an Eevee with its hidden ability, three egg moves (Synchronoise, Wish and Detect) and five marks beneath its picture (which if I'm reading this right, means all high IVs except for Attack). He also has a Bold nature (Attack down, Defense up). I feel ridiculously lucky.
    Trainer: Aldus ~ Friend Code: 1118-0322-5343 ~ Friend Safari: Gothorita, Munna, Espurr

"Teddiursa: You're nice, friendly and do your best to please everyone to whatever extent you can manage. Thanks to your lack of self-confidence, you tend to react to uncomfortable situations with sudden panic."
    I wrote about what happened when I took one last look at Pokemon Sapphire.

The Badassest Gardevoir BadAssGardevoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Recently I got me a Timid Litwic with 5 perfect IVs (missing Atk.)
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising) and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

Follow jman21 On Twitter

I'm trying to breed a shiny charmander. So if you get a timid charmander with dragon pulse, thats me.

Only used it once that I know of, perhaps more, but the first time was, memorable.

Offered up a Druggion. What did I get? Caterpie. My thought was "Well, at least I don't have to catch one now."

I've been recording all the wonder trades I received. The links go to a Google doc chart and you can mouse over to see the Pokemon and number!

Top 20

Top 100
    (I am "vulpix" in the bulbagarden irc chat! Come talk to me!) (I like black women!)

Water Pokemon Master Seto_Koiba's Avatar

Visit Seto_Koiba's Youtube Channel

I got a Lairon once which was exactly what i was looking for since i couldn't catch one in Y

i also got a few hidden ability starters(like a Froakie) but it's mainly been rodents, fletchling, etc.

So I've been using WT a lot more, and while it certainly is random, some of what I've gotten I didn't expect. Got myself a Squirtle, Chimchar, a Bulbasaur, along with a Torchic(unfortunately no Mega-stone though - Wasn't able to get the event pokemon), all of them I've fully evolved. Also got a Charmeleon, which I was kind of hoping would have an X Mega-stone, although that may be an unlikely outcome.

Follow ShyOctopus On Twitter
    Follow ShyOctopus on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Maxus Corvin View Post
    So I've been using WT a lot more, and while it certainly is random, some of what I've gotten I didn't expect. Got myself a Squirtle, Chimchar, a Bulbasaur, along with a Torchic(unfortunately no Mega-stone though - Wasn't able to get the event pokemon), all of them I've fully evolved. Also got a Charmeleon, which I was kind of hoping would have an X Mega-stone, although that may be an unlikely outcome.
    You can't trade megastones in the GTS so I'm assuming you can't trade them in WT either, unfortunately.

On topic, wonder trading extra Lileeps. I just got a Charmander with egg moves, which is always nice.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-5426-2342, IGN: Lulu
    Friend Safari: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette.

Claims: Scizor, Roseli Berry, Gengarite, Octazooka,
    Seccom Masada (Yume Nikki), Tiesel Bonne (MML Series)

Alpha Sapphire! CakeFairyForever's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add CakeFairyForever on Facebook

I usually just WT off any Pokemon I've been breeding that have the wrong natures or abilities. I get some pretty good ones sometimes like a Lvl 100 Shiny Ho-Oh or a shiny Charmander. Unfortunately I get A LOT a Froakies too.

Friend Safari: Psychic (Munna Xatu Wobbuffet)
    Item Claims: Mornstar, Brotherhood, Flemeth's Grimoire, Yggdrasil (11/14/14)
    Character Claims: Fenris (Dragon Age 2), Seymour (Final Fantasy X) (11/24/14)
    CENTRAL TIME ZONE

I recently sent off a bunch of Chansey I caught at the Friend Safari. Except for two of them, I went to the name rater and named them all Senzu Bean!, after Krillin's latest running gag in Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged (whenever someone wants/needs a Senzu Bean starting in the Android saga, Krillin tosses one shouting "Senzu Bean!" all hammy), while one was named Krillin once I caught her (for the same running gag, only this time because she kept using Soft-Boiled to delay me catching her after my Aegislash's False Swipe), and the final one named Evasion Noob, because she KEPT USING MINIMIZE. So, if you got any Chansey with the above nicknames, I hope you enjoy them, and a couple of them are even in Dive Balls.
    3DS FC: 4613-7040-4375 Michael

My new favorite quote, courtesy of Cell in Dragon Ball Z Abridged episode 43: "Wanna see me drink this guy?!"

I got shiny Feebas and Clawitzer off Wonder Trade. They're just ordinary Pokémon with no 31-IVs in their stats.
    3DS FC: 0216-0841-7478
    Y version's Friend Safari: Gyarados, Panpour & Azumarill

I wonder how the wondertrade is going to change once ORAS comes out? probably a lot less Bunnelby and Fletchling
    (I am "vulpix" in the bulbagarden irc chat! Come talk to me!) (I like black women!)

Blog Entries
    Follow PyroKinesis On Twitter

Just started raising a box full of my favorite neglected Pokemon; Porygon, for Wonder Trading. Should be fun.
    My Current Alpha Sapphire Team
    Grovyle (Grass) Zigzagoon (Normal) Wingull (Water/Flying)
    Badges: 2

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast