Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit! - Page 2
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Default Re: Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Quote Originally Posted by ToyBoxHero View Post
    Where is the wonder trade at btw?
    In the PSS menu, lower screen. Tap the file, click wonder trade

p'li pls Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I've mostly been getting junk from it. I did manage to get a

Which was pretty neat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    I got a level 1 fennekin from wonder trade. I offered that rock/fairy thingy and thought: "I am such a nice person...I bet I will only get a Zigzagoon like always..." How wrong I ve been. :p
    Isn't Carbink mid-game? Starters aren't as hard to get as people constantly make them out to be.

Anyways, got a Japanese Inkay through it with a pretty good moveset (does it learn swagger normally?) before I hit the route it's on. Also caught an extra honedge or two and sent that out.
    Last edited by Regiruler; 13th October 2013 at 03:35 PM.

First I'd heard of this.

I may throw some UK region Scatterbugs out there because im a nice guy like that.

Got a German Kecleon and a German female Espurr, which saved me the trouble of looking for them. Eventually I'd probably send out extras I get from breeding or starters once Pokemon Bank goes up.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like the Wonder Trade feature when it yields pokemon I don't have, but it's annoying to keep getting Scatterbugs, Pidgeys, Fletchlings, Bunnelbys, and Caterpies. Since foreign Pokemon get more EXP in battle than domestically obtained pokemon, it will be easier and quicker for them to level up.

Decent pokemon I got out of Wonder Trade:

The Wonder Trade feature is definitely more useful at the start of the game because most people I've traded with usually trade off pokemon from the first few routes and Santalune Forest. It saves you the trouble of having to use up Poke Balls to catch them, and they are registered to your Pokedex.
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 13th October 2013 at 06:30 PM.

People send your Noibats my way, and when Pokemon Bank comes I'll send you all some of my shiny eevees!!!

after fooling around with it for an hour to help fill my dex someone sent me a kangaskhan

I can't stop wonder trading D:
    But at least you can instantly trade the one you got. I doubt I'll get something good, but I'm gonna keep trying

I've been sending out lv 1 Chespin onto the Wonder Trade while hatching for a shiny on my bf's Y (he has been doing that too, I just helped him out every now and then). I hope you guys enjoy the free Chespin~ They're all Relaxed Natured too. If I get Pokerus, I'll be sending that out as well.

Smile~

Blog Entries

I go trade-shuffling to build Poké-miles. But yesterday's was seriously bizarre.

I sent a spare Psyduck out to someone in Anguilla (got a slightly used Litleo) and 10 minutes later another player in Massachusetts gave it back. I did a double take at the "Welcome back" message.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jolty94 On Twitter Add Jolty94 on Facebook

Am I the only one generous with Wonder Trades? I hatched a couple Froakie's and Chespin's to give out baby ones to people starting out the game on Wonder trade (thought it would be awesome for them), and also I catch 2 of every Pokémon I encounter so I can trade at least one to someone on wonder trade :)
    N is finished yet.

Somebody gave me a Charmander yesterday over Wonder Trade. I was subsequently able to swap it for a Ditto on the GTS.
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

I was just randomly getting low level Bidoofs and the like and putting them right back in till I got a pretty high level Poliwhirl. This is really addicting, I love the Wonder Trade feature. As soon as I get a Ditto and start breeding I will start putting actually worthwhile stuff in myself and give back to the system that way.

Didnt know what Wonder Trading really was when i first tried it. So i picked a pokemon i didnt mind losing:

Ledyba lvl 8 got Graveler lvl 44

(retraded) Floette got Mr.Mime lvl 25

and finally after retrading my 5th Bidoof, i got a japanese Pancham

(anyone know what only SOME pokemon evolve after wonder trading? the graveler didnt, but the pumpkaboo did)

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast