Why Do You Play a Pokemon? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Do You Play a Pokemon?

Blog Entries
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

Default Re: Why Do You Play a Pokemon?

Well, objectively as a video game it's decently entertaining while being simultaneously accessible and capable of great complexity. Now subjectively, I just love pokémon ever since I first saw it on TV as a kid in the late 90s :D I really can't imagine not playing future iterations of the games, because they always maintain a certain degree of novelty which makes it all the more interesting: new pokémon, new evolutions, new plots, new moves, new abilities, new items, all of this making it ever more complex and entertaining.

Pokémon games are great games, if anything Im more tired of the anime where Ash just becomes a noob gain everytime he goes to a new region (which I understand as being for the new batch of pokéfans, who are younger and unfamiliar with the freaking 15 year journey he's been on :D). And personally, I just love catching pokémon and raising a new strong team and setting myself challenges throughout the game :)

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

i play pokemon because i literally grew up with it. when i was six and entered my first primary school, my best friend told me that everyone played pokemon cards during recess.
    amazingly the teachers don't care about it. at first i ignored it, but then i started to join in. when i learned about pokemon video games, i grew more excited about pokemon.
    when i transferred to a new school in another country, my love for pokemon never changed. i got a cd for the gba emulator along with gen 1,2,3 games when i was 11.

basically, pokemon games are exciting. the fact that there are many pokemon that can be catched makes me tick.

I use to play it because I was heavily into the competitive meta-game way back in gen IV. I don't play that competitively anymore though, (Mainly because of how over centralized perma-rain has become) but I still love this series to death. I grew up with this series like many people, and I still love playing through the main games and the several spin-offs. (Like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Colosseum/XD, and I've even been a bit interested in the TCG as of late...)

I'll probably always love Pokemon. Even if I ever lose interest in the games, I'll probably still be drawing them and checking up on the series every now and then. Pokemon has been a major part of my life, and I have no shame admitting that.
    My FC: 3265-5103-3870

Safari type: Water with Gyarados, Bibarel, and Poliwhirl catachable.

Looking for FS that have either Riolu, Audino, or Vulpix in them. Please PM if you have one.

I play Pokemon mostly because I enjoy competitive battling.I also play Pokemon just because the Pokemon designs appeal to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12