What Was Your Single Hardest Battle in the Pokemon Games? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What Was Your Single Hardest Battle in the Pokemon Games?

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What Was Your Single Hardest Battle in the Pokemon Games?

Tate and Liza in Emerald really pissed me off in Emerald and I can't wait to smash them in the PWT.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Cynthia in post-story B/W surely? She's got that freakin' Garchomp that packs a punch (SO FAST) and 2 Pokemon with no type weaknesses. She's a monster to come up against by accident. Actually Cynthia just generally seems to be difficult... Looking forward to the world tournament!

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

I would honestly have to say my single hardest battle would be against Ghetsis in my first playthrough of White. That Hydreigon....UGH. I lost to him twice, and when I came back later with a Scrafty, I only won because Focus Blast missed...once. Had it hit Scrafty twice, or gotten a critical, I can practically assure you the same thing would have happened again.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

In my most recent memory - Shauntal. I didn't have any pokemon that had advantage over hers, and even my Chandelure, she just killed it :(

In SS, Lance, because my pokemon were mid to low 40s. I had to use Lugia, and I hate using legendaries during main story. My rematch was easy, since I had my lvl 77 Swampert from Emerald that knew icebeam.

Ghetsis is usually hard (well, Hydreigon is), but I beat him very easily today. Haxorus with Dragon Dance, dragon fang, and Rivalry: Boufalant OHKO, Hydreigon OHKO, Seismitoad OHKO.

Red. My main team was low 50s, so I took down his team with my 79 Swampert. I used 3 of my weaker pokemon to take down his Venasaur.
    hehe, yeeaaahh...

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Whitney, OH Whitney, took me weeks to beat that stupid Milktank. Thankfully Para-Fusion saved me.

When I was playing on PBR, I faced someone who used a Steel-type Arceus, based on defense. It kept using Iron Defense, while my Ninjask kept using Swords Dance. I baton-passed it to Garchomp, who used Earthquake, but it didn't do much, so I started over again lol.

However, that's probably my most annoying. My hardest battles would probably be the only draw I've ever had online.

Slacker Extraordinaire SanchoSuitcase's Avatar

Pokemon Sapphire, before I had any idea about type match ups. Sydney fucked me up something fierce until I realised my precious lv 88 Swampert was double weak to his Cacturne AND Shiftry. I also had no fighting types and the rest of my team was around lvl 35, while Sydney's team was lvl 50. Took me a week of trying and rage quiting to finally win by the skin of my teeth.

I was not a clever child.

Chance of success: 97.73% Shiny Metagross's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Red, back in Silver Version.

Banner by Blue Dragon | White FC: 3096 6256 6818 | Black 2 FC: 2967 7719 9235

Blog Entries

Visit VirtualAnomaly's Youtube Channel

Hm... Wallace was a pain for me in Emerald, and so was Cynthia in Diamond... but, I have to say Lorelei of the E4 in Pokemon Blue. She was one of my greatest obstacles to get past. If I could beat her, the rest was fairly easy.

Default You're hardest battle/

Self-explanatory.

For me it was damn Ghetsis in Black.I tried about 79 times before I even got to his Hydreigon.

追放されたバカ

OMG saw this thread and knew what I was going to type and here it is in the first post.

While Witney actually beat me a couple of times with her damn Miltank, the battles were never close. She always beat me, til I got the Female Machop, then I won by a landslide.

The closest, toughest, narrowest battle I ever fought was Ghetsis in Black, it was truly a delight, and without effort of my part, it did look like something from the anime. Ghetsis took an early lead, then somehow I managed to turn it around, but then he hit back, and I was down to only 1, and had to start reviving, then I managed to get his Boufalant to kill itself from keep using a move like take down or double edge, so it was losing health while I healed. Then when it was down, I was able to bring out Reshiram, and Samurott, to take out the remaining 2, and just managed to win, with only my Samurott left, on 17 health, and I think my Samurott and his final Pokemon had about equal speed, so it was pure luck who hit first, and both moves would have KO'd the other, I just managed to get in first, and I won.

Fucking Ghetsis in Black.It took at lest 79 tries before I got to his motherfucking Hydreigon.God it was so fucking hard!!!!thats what she said.

Am I the only one who didn't have any trouble with Ghetsis at all? I took his Hydreigon down with two of my Samurott's X-Scissors |:

My hardest battle was Cynthia, without a doubt. That stupid Garchomp is just too fast, and I didn't have any Ice or Dragon type moves to beat it quickly...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't have any trouble with Ghetsis at all? I took his Hydreigon down with two of my Samurott's X-Scissors |:
    Ghetsis was no problem for me, but I had trained pretty hard before I faced him. My Golurk pretty much took him out. I also kept a couple of level 100 back-ups with me, just in case but I really didn't need them.

My absolute hardest battle? It's a toss-up between Elesa and Clay. Both battles took me over half an hour--with Elesa it was the Volt Switching Emolga tango while with Clay it was Excadrill and Hone Claws. Okay, Elesa was the harder of the two: I didn't save before I went up against her and I couldn't get a hit off either Emolga. I had to tough it out and finish that battle, whether I liked it or not or lose a lot of progress. Yeah, I'll never do that again.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast