What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon - Page 18

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Blog Entries

Default Re: What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

My least favorite has to be Squirtle, even though I'm not much of a fan of Tepig either. Squirtle's design is just really, really boring and so bland, it just feels so uncreative and boring, and I really don't like any of its evolutions either. The Gen 1 starters overall are probably the most boring starter set out of all really, even though I like Bulbasaur and Charmander quite a bit. When it comes to Tepig I have as of recently slowly started to warm up to it and did take quite a liking to it due to its character in the anime, though I'm still not much of a fan of it mainly because of its evolutions. Pignite's cute, but Emboar is such a disappointment, and the fact that it's another Fire/Fighting-type doesn't help at all.

Picking a favorite starter is so much harder, omg, there are just so many that I absolutely love. Totodile, Treecko, Chimchar and Snivy are all amazing and probably my favorite ones with Chimchar being the one closest to my heart. However, I must say that Gen VI introduced three really impressive starters and I really love all three of them, and out of them Fennekin (which ironically was the one I liked the least once they were revealed) is the one whom I've grown so very attached to, and dare I say that its evolutions probably are my favorite starter evolutions as of yet. So, I'd say that it's a tie between Fennekin and Chimchar. When taking their evolutions into account however Fennekin definitely takes the price.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Favorite: Treecko line. Sceptile's a complete badass.

Least favorite: Tepig line. Not only is Emboar the third Fire/Fighting starter in a row, but he's not exactly a good one either. Oh, and he's ugly.

Favorite: Charmander, Treecko, Froakie
    Least Favorite: Chikorita

Favorite: Squirtle.

Least favorite: Chikorita. That thing is literally useless.
    (Rumor has it Joey's Rattata has 31 IVs in all its stats.)>

Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

Favorite: Turtwig
    I used to talk to my Torterra when I was upset a few years ago. At first I hated Turtwig, but now it's really grown on me (no pun intended) after spending so many hours with it as my strongest party member.

Least favorite: Charmander
    I'm sick of generation one, and this guy and its evolutions are the most cancerous and annoying Pokemon ever. Well, besides maybe Pikachu. But, seriously, I can't even stand to look at Charmander anymore.
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

My Fave: It's got to be squirtle. He's the first pokemon I ever had and he grew up from a cute turtle to a living breathing tank of pure destructive force that will decimate you on land or in the water...and can probably shoot you out the sky as well.

Least Favorite: Tepig. It literally a pig that's on fire...it's defying the laws of nature by joining forces with fire instead of allowing the fire to turn it into delicious bacon.

Favorite: Cyndaquil line, Totodile line (I seriously have trouble choosing between them), Blastoise, Froakie line

Least Favorite: Chikorita line, Treecko line (I think Sceptile is ugly, Grovyle looked better), all Sinnoh starters, they are boring to me, but I like Infernape in battle

追放されたバカ

Favourite is Charmander, but Oshawott is a close second.

Least favourite is Mudkip although Froakie looks like a contender for the crown.

Kanto:
    Favorite- Squirtle. I find him really cute and quirky, grew to love him in the anime.Plus Blastoise is awesome.
    Least favorite- Charmander. I'm gonna get shot down for this, but he's my least favourite. I don't know why, maybe its because I didn't want to be like everyone else when I was little.

Johto:
    Favorite- Chikorita. She's so cute! Ash's Bayleef was so admirable, I got so attached to this starter in the anime. Great design imo and great character.
    Least- Totodile. I don't know why, but Feraligatr just doesn't really appeal to me aesthetically.

Hoenn:
    Favorite: Torchic. Blaziken is epic. My first every starter, first ever to be raised to Level 100, my most treasured Pokemon ever.
    Least: Mudkip. While I like the typing, I don't like the design. Swampert just looks, um, derpy.

Sinnoh:
    Favorite: Turtwig. I really liked the Grass/Ground combo ingame, where Ice Types were not common. STAB earthquake was very helpful in D/P/Pt.
    Least: Chimchar. I don't like monkey Pokemon. Especially Fire monkeys.

Unova:
    Favorite: Oshawott. So cute as Oshawott, so skillful as Dewott and so Awesomely ninja-ary as Samurott. Love the swords he pulls out of his legs.
    Least: Tepig. Tepig is cute as, but Emboar looks yuck and I hated having another fire fighting starter.

Kalos:
    Favorite: Froakie. Even though I started with Chespin and his first stage is sooooo cute, Chesnaught was disappointing. Greninja is awesome and could be OU, so he gets my vote.
    Least: Fennekin. While I like Delphox more than Chesnaught, Chespin is just tooo cute to be my least favourite. Fennekin is still pretty cool though.

Favourite: Blaziken (also my overall No. 1, just ahead of Tyranitar).
    Go-die-in-a-fire: Pikachu (assuming yellow counts, otherwise Infernape).
    Friend Safari: Electric (Third slot Galvantula)

Vivillon: Polar
    Wanted: Meadow, Tundra, Garden, Sandstorm, High Plains, Archipelago, Marine, Icy Snow, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Ocean, Jungle

I will not do battles.

Blog Entries

Favorite Starter: Chikorita, because it was my very first Pokemon.

Least Favorite: Totodile, because I just don't like its design. Alligators just bore me.
    Touch not thy cat without a glove.
    Seriously, it's not a good idea.

...!

Follow PokémonJesus On Twitter

My top favorite starter would probably be Treecko
    and my least favorite would be Fennekin
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Ash and his buddies have been entertaining me since 1998
    ALRIGHTY! Until next time...PEACE!

My favorite starter will forever and ever be Squirtle. Yeah, because it was my first pokémon ever at the times... I don't like to be nostalgic but, I just can't change my mind about that, even though there are some other starters which I liked a lot as well, such as Totodile and Treecko.
    While my least favorite is Tiepig, or rather, I liked it before getting to know he would be another Fire/Fighting type. Not that I have something about those starters, I enjoyed Blaziken and Infernape, but Emboar... I dunno, I just hoped for something different, so I started grewing this aversion against it.

Favourites: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic

Least Favourites: Chikorita, Chimchar, Tepig
    Pokemon X Friend Code:1676-3731-5714

My favorite starter would have to be Torchic, since Blaziken is probably my favorite fully evolved starter (too bad Speed Boost is utterly broken T~T). I also love Cyndaquil and Quilava, as well as Snivy but I can't stand its evos. My least favorite would have to be the Mudkip line as well as the Tepig line. I just can never get around their designs and low speeds.

Test yourself by challenging the Bulbagarden Battle League!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast