What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon - Page 16

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Default Re: What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite: That would be Squirtle, it was love at first sight! I also love Chespin, too adorable!

Least: It's hard to decide... I may be the only one, but I don't like neither Torchic or Cyndaquil (should I say that I don't like Fire-type starters in general?). The evolutions of that chicken are horrible for me, especially Blaziken (it's ugly, okay?). I don't have a problem with Cyndaquil's evolutions but I just don't like him. Oh, and I shouldn't forget about Fennekin, I despise him. That's my opinion, anyway ^^.

Favorite: Cyndaquil cause i love typholosion :D
    Least Favorite: Snivy, i don't like grass pokemon, and the design of this pokemon is just awful sorry.

Fav: Has to be either piplup because empoleon is a badass or chimchar
    least fav: Oshawott holy crap its design is boring and its final evolution makes no sense or Fenniken......its just too generic to many fox pokemon!

Watch as I ooze power! Magical Doughnut's Avatar

Favorite: Piplup, I love its design, and I think that it learns some good moves.

Least favorite: Treecko, I think that its design looks horrible. Sorry to any Treecko fans.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

追放されたバカ

Fave: Charmander, everyones favourite from the first gen, by far the most popular, with an amazing evo, who is still popular enough to recur in the anime even today.

Worst: Mudkip, not only is it ugly, and gets uglier, it's not that great and it was always disliked by me, then that awful meme started doing the rounds and dislike became loathe!

Fave: I really love Cyndaquil. It's the cutest fire type ever, I think! :)

Least: I don't absolutely hate any of them, though my least favorite types are usually water starters (like I don't really care for Froakie). That said, I still kind of like that Piplup and its evolution line and Totadile. But, I fine that the water starters usually have the worst design of the three, and I generally like the grass (except Chespin) and fire (except Tepig) starters more overall. :P

Favorite: Either Torchic or Charmander, because I love their evolutions.

Least Favorite: I really do not like Tepig or it's evolutions. And I was never that fond of Chimchar either. It's funny, because I am a huge fire type starter person.
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Favorite: Bulbasaur. For some reason when I was little, the mystery of whether Bulbasaur was a plant or an animal really made me love this Pokemon.

Least Favorite: Piplup. While I don't really hate any Pokemon, I mainly dislike this starter because it took Poliwhirl's place in the Tokyo Pokemon Center logo. XD

My favorite starter is squirtle because i love blastoise and squirtle can get mirror coat through breeding.
    My least favorite is chikorita because i like all of the othergrass starters better

Red
    Blog Entries
    Follow Red On Twitter Add Red on Facebook Add Red on Google+
    Visit Red's Youtube Channel

I am a passionate fan of Fire-type Pokémon. My initial starter is always of the fire variety, and I've never been disappointed, except for Generation V, so let's dive right in, shall we;

Charmander-
    By far my absolute favorite starter, and my favorite Pokémon. Not only do I dream of obtaining a shiny Charmander, I adore dragons. They are my favorite mythological creature. A fire breathing dragon with a flaming tail is easily the coolest design I ever imagined. It was fun, stylized, and intimidating, this was a Pokémon you made a permanent addition to your team. Then, as Charizard, he becomes a dual-type; Fire/Flying, and you feel like you've got a unique Pokémon that outdid the initial starters. And, IMO, every starter since.

Tepig-
    By far the worst starter, IMO. A weak, redundant fire type that harkens back to the likes of Chimchar or Torchic, I mean, the THIRD Fire/Fighting combo starter! Immediately he is the weakest link. A sad Pokémon with no originally or substance. He does not stand above the crowd and he offers nothing of value when compared to the same type combos that started before him. He's uninspired, even his appearance in the anime is a riff on Charmander. All of this adds up to a Pokémon with no imagination or spirit.
    Y: COMING SOON
    BLACK: 4213-4161-1545
    SOULSILVER: 3741-1763-4063

-You're really irritating.
    -Does irritating mean 'fun'?

Favourite: Turtwig (So Damn cute and evolves into a beast)
    Least favourite: Tepig (ANOTHER Fire/Fighting type. I just got so sick of it and hated this one. Also it's defence is terrible. I like Tepig but hate Emboar)

Favorite:All Grass Type Starters excluding Snivy
    Least: Totodile, because I hate what Croconaw looks like.

Fav- Snivy because of it's awesome evolution
    Least- Totodile- Idk why but I never liked him

Blog Entries

Favorite: my favorites have always been of the Water type starters. My all-time favorite has to be Mudkip. I LOVE Swampert. And call me crazy, but I think Mudkip is adorable. If I play R/S, I ALWAYS choose Mudkip. I never liked Treecko or Torchic as much as Mudkip. I also really like Oshawott. I'm probably the only person who does, but Samurott is amazing and has a great move pool. I love how Samurott can learn Megahorn!! And Totodile is adorable and I usually choose him in Johto games (although I occasionally change it up and pick Chikorita, because I'm also the only person in the world who likes Chikorita). Actually, this might be easier if I do my favorite from each region. Kanto- Charmander. Johto- Totodile. Hoenn- Mudkip. Sinnoh- Turtwig (don't like Chimchar at all, and Piplup is ok....). Unova- Oshawott. Kalos- so far, Fennekin, but that might change.

Least: TEPIG. I hate the design of the Tepig line, I hate its boring Fire/Fighting combo, and I actually tried to use it once and it frustrated me. I just couldn't use it. Close seconds are probably Chimchar and Torchic, though. I just never use them when I play the games. Water all the way!
    noworry likes this.

Add ecoute on Facebook

My favorite is definitely Squirtle. Extremely useful and with cool evolutions - do you need more?

As for the least favorite... I'd say Treecko. I don't like his evolutions.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast