What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon - Page 13
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Default Re: What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

My favrite would be either Charizard, Treeko, or Snivy, becuase of thier creative models and wide array of learnable moves. My most hated Pokemon would be that new beaver-like Pokemon becuase it truly displays how the Pokemon company has lost creativity a, frankly, just plummited throughout the past few years.

Blog Entries

For the ones I've used, I've liked Piplup the most and Chikorita the least. Piplup is so cute and it's cool when it evolves (if Dawn wasn't Ash with breasts, she would've realized its potential). Chikorita is cute, but it's not good against any of the Johto Gyms. All of them but Whitney and Chuck have some advantage over it, even if Morty's is only due to the Gastly line being part Poison. And considering that Whitney and Chuck were the two Gym Leaders I had problems with, that only makes it worse.

My least favorite overall is Torterra. It creeps me out. Chespin also looks kind of retarded.
    DO YOU RENOUNCE ICE CUBE AND ALL HIS WORKS INCLUDING FRIDAY? - Winston Jerome

I love all the starters but there are two that annoy me.
    Charmander- Overated pokemon team whore.
    Chimchar- WTF!!! A fighting monkey?

Blog Entries

My favourite would probably be Turtwig, and my least favourite would be Snivy.

Favorite: Chimchar, Mudkip
    Least Favorite:I don't really hate any starter. All of them are so cute :x
    Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?

Other Fanfiction
    Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

• Most Favorite: Oshawott - because its a Sea-Otter, my most favorite animal in the world, it evolves into my #1 favorite Pokemon ever, Dewott. The beautiful scalchops it holds and uses in battle - it's my favorite water attack as well - Razor Shell, from head to tail I could stare all day and never get bored (all 3 of its evo's).... I could mention many more, those are my main reasons why Oshawott is my top starter

• Least Favorite: Torchic, and all its evolutions. I don't like its their designs, my biggest reason for not liking it - also a fire baby chick? evolves into a fighting-fire chicken? [just the idea makes it disturbing for me]

For all the generations:

Favorites:
    Kanto: I only like Wartortle, so Squritle is my choice. Like the design and type
    Johto: Totodile, again with Kanto, only like the type
    Hoenn: Mudkip, again mostly for the type, I love water type Pokemon the most
    Sinnoh: I only like Grotle and Torterra,
    Unova: read above, animal its based on, attacks, cuteness, Dewott
    Kalos: Chespin, I'm liking its design, hope it battles good and its evolution is good

Least Favorite:
    Kanto: Bulbasaur, design wise, not too exciting
    Johto: Chikorita, and all its evo's, always annoying in the anime
    Hoenn: Torchic, read above, design I really hate
    Sinnoh: Chimchar, never liked that monkey, extremely annoying in the anime as well
    Unova: if i could none, but I have to choose 1, so Tepig, because of its type.
    Kalos: Froakie, disappointing water starter, I may change if its evolutions are really good looking or if its great in battle.
    Last edited by Poke Meerkat; 11th July 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added info on all generations too
    #1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
    I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!

Most favourite is Mudkip! It's so cute in is basic form with yellow cheeks and large mouth and it also evolves into something useful like Swampert. Ground+Ice+Water moveset, so good.
    Another favourite is Cyndaquil and Torchic.
    Least favourite would be... a tie between gen 5 and gen 6 starters (except Fennekin maybe).

Follow VulpesCaudas on Tumblr Follow VulpesCaudas on Flickr Visit VulpesCaudas's Youtube Channel

Favourite would probably be Chikorita, just because I absolutely love the look of Bayleef and Meganium. I also have big soft spots for both Bulbasaur and Charmander- I always had a tough time choosing between the two! I'm looking forward to starting with a Fennekin as well.

Least favourite would be a three way tie between the Generation III starters, I've just never been particularly enamored with any of them.

Blog Entries

Lately I think Chespin is becoming one of my favourites, but Chimchar is still my favourite. I think both Chimchar and Chespin are so freaking adorable! As for least favourite I don't like Froakie's design at all. So ugly!
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

I personally like all the starters, but if I had to choose a favorite, it would probably be Cyndaquil. I always thought it was pretty cute and I like it's evolutions. If I had to choose a least favorite, it would probably be Charmander. I was just never too keen on it.
    What am I to you?

"My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quote stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

Blog Entries

Favorite: in the main series, Torchic. In any game, Vulpix (PMD 2: Sky).
    Least Favorite: main series, Mudkip or Froakie. Any game, Togepi (PMD 3: Light).
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

Overall
    Favorite: Charmander. Even though I never really used him in the games that much (I always chose Bulbasaur), he was my favorite design.
    Least: Aesthically, I'm not a big fan of any of Gen III's starters, of those my least favorite is Mudkip.

By Generation
    Gen 1
    Favorite: Charmader. See above
    Least: Squirtle. Someone had to be the loser in this bunch, sadly it's the rad little turtle.

Gen 2
    Favorite: Cyndaquil. Even if his evolutionary chain is a little boring, I still love his design.
    Least: Chikorita. Not bad, but not great.

Gen 3
    Favorite: Had a hard time here, not a big fan of any of the three. I guess I'll go with Treecko.
    Least: Mudkip. He just looks... odd.

Gen 4
    Favorite: Piplup. He's ADORABLE.
    Least: Chimchar. Solid design, though I dislike Infernape's eventual design. Fire/Fighting again...meh.

Gen 5
    Favorite: Oshawott, though I was underwhelmed by his final evolution, Samurott. Also thought for sure he'd be fighting sub-type.
    Least: Tepig. Had potential, but instead we got a moderate fail. Fire/Fighting again.... double meh.

I'll reserve final judgement on Gen 6, until well after the games come out.

Favorite: Totodile
    It's a kick ass crocodile that evolves into an extremely badass alligator, the only other pokemon to achieve such a feat is Krookodile, but it ain't no Alligator (I like both equally TBH)

Least Favorite: Snivy
    Seriously? People say that Chikorita is useless but praise this thing for being badass? At least Chikorita has the stats (and balls) to use it's movepool well. Not to mention that its evolution looks pretty pimp. Serperior looks pretty cool as well, but all it has on Meganium is that fucking OP ass Contrary ability, and a COW AND A BUNNY can be immune to that strategy. Seriously, I want this thing thrown into hell (Or the Distortion World, where Giratina can have some lunch).

Love turtwig mainly because of torterra but I do love how cute turtwig is too. I don't like tepig just because he does have a interesting design (to me) and im sorry but I hate his evolution's.

Blog Entries

Favorite: Oshawott, just because I like Dewott and Samurott's designs. (I'm not a big fan of Oshawott)
    Least favorite: Tepig, There were better fanmade evolved forms of Tepig.
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

FC: 2122-7717-7742 If you add me, just send me a message, so I can add you, too :)

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast