What is your favorite generation? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What is your favorite generation?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

Well, know Pokémon from Gen I but for my fav Gen, it's a tie between IV and V, they had both nice plot and interesting villains and real cool Pokés. However, Gen V has some tad older protagonists (though it still could had used this fact better for character developing but it's off-topic), which I like while it dumped Contests which offers nice fun as well and it's the opposite with Gen IV. I haven't played through BW 2 yet so I can't tell if the Pokestudios are equally fun to me, when I have, it might change my opinion.

see ya
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
    DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Gen V. It felt like a complete and total clean break and I loved the PCs. But mostly, I love that Gen for one reason and one reason alone: it gave me my two favorite Pokemon of all time. *sigh* Golett and Golurk seized my heart in their hands and ran away with it; I've never been the same since.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Generation II. I loved the storyline, and I loved how Crystal added the feature of having a girl character. They introduced day/night and time-based events, and also the Pokemon that evolve with happiness. Also, some of my favorite Pokemon are from Gen II (Espeon, Teddiursa, Ampharos, Feraligatr) and i loved going through 2 regions instead of just one. They took all that away in Gen III, which I didn't like at all. And I hated Generation IV's storyline for some reason. But back to Gen II, I thought Pokemon Stadium 2 was loads of fun and a big improvement from Pokemon Stadium, and Gen II also split the Special stat into Sp. Atk/Sp. Def, which was awesome. And they added shinies! And Crystal also had a feature from the Pokemon Day Care. You got an egg from the couple and it had a 50% chance of being shiny! I got a shiny Magby in Crystal from that Day Care and I still have it to this day. I also started with Gen II, and I just love it.

Generation 2. My favourite Pokemon (Smeargle), my favourite region (Johto) and my favourite Legendary (Ho-oh.)

Gen 5, maybe because I kinda had no idea of what I was doing on Hg, the first pokemon game I played
    Free-noschooldays galore :D

I would have to say gen V, simply because it chose to break the mold a little bit, giving us slightly older characters, a region not based in a real world japan area, but in New York; it also has the Pokemon moving while in-battle, and having (if only very slight) changes, like stop moving while being frozen, closing their eyes while sleeping; having that banner that showed up when an ability activated, and of course, 156 new pokemon, there's other things I like a lot about this Gen, but I'm lazy. :V
    3DS Friend Code: 2036 - 7953 - 3202
    3DS Name: Edson
    FS Pokemon: Spearow, Tranquill, Rufflet.
    Feel free to add me, and if you do so PM me.

Visit Vulcan's Youtube Channel

Gen 4 was my first pokemon game (Diamond) then came along Platinum which was great fun to play and kept me in pokemon for more to come

FC (3DS) Pokemon X: 5129-1070-1280 Signature by me
    Official claimer of Breloom@Vulcan

Generation 5. Yes, generations 1 and 2 are good for what they are, which is nostalgia fodder, but not letting the nostalgic emotions get in the way, generation 5 offered a lot of new Pokemon that I adore with a passion! The adventure and music were also a plus. :)
    Pokemon X EV-trained team:

Electabuzz, Charizard, Lapras, Steelix, Pyroar, Pangoro

My favourite generation, at the moment, is III, because I'm really getting into FireRed again. Next would be I, because the originals are always the best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123