What is your favorite generation?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What is your favorite generation?

  1. #1
    Fat
    Fat is offline
    Fat Glaceon Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    23
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Fat's Youtube Channel

    Default What is your favorite generation?

    Hai, so what is your favorite Pokemon generation?

    Just for reference:

    G1: Red/Blue/Yellow/Green

    G2: Gold/Silver/Crystal

    G3: Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald

    G4: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver

    G5: Black/White/Black 2/White 2

    (Being released in October) G6: X/Y

  2. #2
    Registered User Norzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    599
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    My favourite is Generation 4 because my favourite pokemon is in generation 4 and most of the pokemon i like are there too.

    Claimer of Garchomp

  3. #3
    Italia! Markos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    931
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat View Post
    Hai, so what is your favorite Pokemon generation?

    Just for reference:

    G1: Red/Blue/Yellow/Green

    G2: Gold/Silver/Crystal

    G3: Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald

    G4: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver

    G5: Black/White/Black 2/White 2

    (Being released in October) G6: X/Y
    My favourite is G4. By the way, we have a contest hall for polls and contests:The Contest Hall.

    Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

  4. #4
    Fat
    Fat is offline
    Fat Glaceon Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    23
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Fat's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrothorn64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat View Post
    Hai, so what is your favorite Pokemon generation?

    Just for reference:

    G1: Red/Blue/Yellow/Green

    G2: Gold/Silver/Crystal

    G3: Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald

    G4: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver

    G5: Black/White/Black 2/White 2

    (Being released in October) G6: X/Y
    My favourite is G4. By the way, we have a contest hall for polls and contests:The Contest Hall.
    Thanks for letting meh know dat! I'm new here so... yeah.

  5. #5
    Italia! Markos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    931
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat View Post
    Thanks for letting meh know dat! I'm new here so... yeah.
    No problem! ^_^ By the way, do you always talk like that?

    Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

  6. #6
    Flying || Water Wellspring Station's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    158
    Follow Wellspring Station On Twitter
    Follow Wellspring Station on Tumblr

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Mine is definitely Gen III, but that's because it was my first Pokemon introduction, so I have a lot of fond memories about Hoenn and its Pokemon. I also really like Gen V, and I'm super excited for Gen VI, so those are runner-ups.

  7. #7
    Fat
    Fat is offline
    Fat Glaceon Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    23
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Fat's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrothorn64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat View Post
    Thanks for letting meh know dat! I'm new here so... yeah.
    No problem! ^_^ By the way, do you always talk like that?
    Yep.

  8. #8
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,008
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Guys please stay on topic in this thread, which is about Favorite generations, thanks.

    My favorite generation is Generation 2, the one I started with, I thought those games were great , had interesting Pokemon and introduced many nice features(breeding, day/night cycle, shinies)

  9. #9
    Wordsmith Pavell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    604
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    I think ... Gen IV. It introduced lots of things I liked, and over the course of Platinum and Soul Silver I had a blast

  10. #10
    Registered User Fireheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In this Universe
    Posts
    495
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Oh man, hmm I think I'm gonna say Gen IV because of all the new things it introduced that improved things, although Gen III is close behind.

  11. #11
    Registered User Abomasnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    My favorite Generation is the third mostly out of nostalgia. It had a great selection of Pokemon, villains with a unique motive, and vastly improved graphics and mechanics. Remakes of the original Pokemon games and Emerald's Battle Frontier only made it better. Generation IV is almost as good in my opinion for similar reasons.
    Also, a poll would be nice addition to this thread.

  12. #12
    Fat
    Fat is offline
    Fat Glaceon Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    23
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Fat's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Ok, I guess I'll post my favorite generation. I like G4 because Pearl was my first Pokemon game I ever got. Even though I know about generations now, I still like G4.

  13. #13
    Registered User SamurottMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Swimming to Kalos
    Posts
    115
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Gen IV because of Platinum and HG/SS. Gen V is close second, but it seems like Gen VI might become my new favorite generation.
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

  14. #14
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Generation IV is my favorite, since Platinum is my favorite game, but I also like Gens III and I a lot.

  15. #15
    Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    548

    Default Re: What is your favorite generation?

    Gen 4 was the first I ever played, so it is very close to my heart, but I'm also a big fan of gen 3. I like the plots and characters of both of these gens more than the previous ones and gen 5. I also still like the graphics and music. However, I feel that I like more Pokémon from gen 3, with a lot being some of my favorites. So I'll say that gen 3 is my favorite and gen 4 is my second favorite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •