Braille for the Regi trio in RSE >:(
Deal with it.
Here's what annoys me:
- The lack of use of flutes in B/W
- Seeing overleveled Pokemon that haven't evolved (a Level 61 Rattata? Come on, that's weak! And Level 59 Kakuna in Black was just dumb.)
- Being unable to run in buildings when the Running Shoes were introduced in RSE (I can understand this for a museum since there's priceless items, but not elsewhere)
- The fact that Skuntank and Purugly each have been in only ONE GAME (the ones they debuted in). Seriously, does Nintendo have a grudge against them because they're not cute/cool enough?
- Trainers making fun of the player character being a kid. I'm glad in BW it's mostly Team Plasma who does this and not regular NPCs. In DPPt, practically every other non-important Trainer made fun of the player character's age.
- People hacking the game to get over 9000 Rare Candies. It takes the fun out of leveling up Pokemon.
Rhonda: Okay, Curly, I admit it. I'm your secret admirer. And the truth is, no matter how hard I try and fight it, [reading off her hand] I'm really, really wild about you. In fact, I've fallen crazy in love. So what do you say? How does that make you feel?
Curly: Give Daddy some sugar. (kiss)
Some things I hate:
-Seeing teams full of shiny legendaries. Seriously, where is the fun in hacking shinies and having a team full of legendary pokemon?
-Finding Emolgas when I'm trying to train on Audinos. Especially when I'm training a slow pokemon like my Beheeyem.
-Audino's Secret Power. It puts me to sleep way more often than it should.
-The fact that most of the good TMs can only be obtained post-game in BW. I couldn't get Earthquake, Psychic, Ice Beam, or Flamethrower.
-Seeing pokemon that are evolved earlier than they should be. Ghetsis!
-The fact that you can only have one save file per cartridge. I start way too many new games.
-Chandelure's lack of good fire moves.
Just noticed something else that bothers me a bit, in B&W. When level grinding in dark grass and I keep running into wild double battles. This is especially bothersome when one of them is a really weak Pokémon that offers little EXP. I like to train my Pokémon one at a time so double battles throw off my rotation. I spend more time running away from them than actually training. It never bothered me before but in the part after defeating Team Plasma (and all NPC trainers now outlevel you, forcing you to grind) it's become very annoying.
The fact that you can just walk into people's houses at any time of day or night bothers me. I know all RPGs do this but it bothers me.
Also, I wish in the later gens that you could put some of the stuff in your bag into your storage box. I hated having to scroll through all this crap I didn't even use to find something I needed.
I fail to see the problem.
This does not happen in BW because Hilda and Hilbert are not 10 years old kids.
If you don't like it, why don't you train your Pokémon in regular or shaking grass?
Umm... yes? What, you never run inside buildings ever, not even at a short spurt?
And even if no one in the world ever ran inside of buildings, that doesn't mean that restricting use of the running shoes in Pokemon to outside is justified, or not annoying, or anything.
Pokémon that look male/female, but can be either gender, and the tired usage of Hidden Machines. I mean, do we really need to waste a slot to cut down a little tree?
So it is okay to see Pokémon being able to be of both genders, regardless of its looks.