What Should the Next Region Be Like?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What Should the Next Region Be Like?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default What Should the Next Region Be Like?

What do you think the next region will be like?

Personally, I think the region will probably be another region based on the US, but this time it could be to the north of Unova (seeing as Unova has land which stretches north and west, but the west has been done before with Kanto-Johto).

I want it to be a far less linear region than Unova (though it's a bit more non-linear in BW2), just like Hoenn.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: What Should the Next Region Be Like?

I want a region based on Australia next

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

I don't expect this, but a region based on Paris, France. The glitzy and gritty parts too, please.

Blog Entries

Maybe A region like Madagascar. A thick and lush forest with white sand beaches.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A region based on India, the southeastern asia and if possible central asia, china and russia as well. There would be a lot of ocean and islands in the southern parts with mountains and snowy regions to the north.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

A region based on New Zealand would be nice. Milford Sound would make for some stunning scenery.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

A region based on Europe in general. Switzerland and Austria could inspire some beautiful areas and I think it's about time Europe got to shine.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Add Link Snivy on Facebook Add Link Snivy on Google+
    Visit Link Snivy's Youtube Channel

maybe one of mexico, it could have like a ground fire type and some other chupacabra pokemon
    I AM NOW ADDICTED TO UGLY BETTY!!! I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST FIVE TIMES AND TO THIS DAY IS THE ONLY SHOW THAT MADE ME CRY AT THE END....

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY BRING THIS SHOW BACK...or at least make a movie out of it....

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

*evil laugh*

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Either the western U.S. (San Francisco) or the entire U.K.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Hmm, I guess the UK would be quite good for a region. You could have the countryside, or seaside town, a city based on London, etc. It would also have lots of castles and could have Pokemon based on the British Bulldog, a lion, etc. It could even have a royal family.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GallifreyanGallade View Post
    Hmm, I guess the UK would be quite good for a region. You could have the countryside, or seaside town, a city based on London, etc. It would also have lots of castles and could have Pokemon based on the British Bulldog, a lion, etc. It could even have a royal family.
    There will also be a Scrooge-like Gym Leader who specializes Ghosts, and there will be a trio based off of the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come.
    UnovaCastaway and Kaori like this.

Blog Entries

I want a European inspired region. It would be styled after various European countries.

Quote Originally Posted by GallifreyanGallade View Post
    There will also be a Scrooge-like Gym Leader who specializes Ghosts, and there will be a trio based off of the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come.
    Yeah, I would like a UK based region, the Mist at London will make it a good place for a Ghost Gym. (And I heard there is a Haunted Prison there, the Pokemon Tower 2.0, that place will be perfect for Ghost Types to lurk around)

Looking up in Wikipedia, Newcastle is known for its Nightlife, maybe a Gym hidden in a Bar? Since its night, a Dark Gym would do.

Wikipedia: 'Manchester Airport has double the number of annual passengers of its nearest non-London airport rival.' Yes, the next thing I need, a Flying Gym in Manchester... OR
    'The Manchester Metrolink will have the largest tram system in the UK once the expansion is complete.' Oops, I am torn between an Electric Gym or Flying Gym. But since the tram works on electricity and it is going to be the largest, I'd say a Gym on the Train!

'Liverpool is internationally known for music and is recognised by Guinness World Records as the World Capital City of Pop.' So, music for Liverpool! So I'd say a Normal Gym with Hyper Voice, Sing and Uproar!!!!

'Sheffield Winter Garden in the city of Sheffield in South Yorkshire is one of the largest temperate glasshouses to be built in the UK during the last hundred years, and the largest urban glasshouse anywhere in Europe. It is home to more than 2,000 plants from all around the world. It was officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II on 22 May 2003.' Grass Gym for Sheffield! Nothing can fit it more!
    Last edited by Mareepy; 7th July 2012 at 11:12 AM.

The next region could be based in another asian city. Perphaps Hong Kong or a region that's a combination of different culture.

Quote Originally Posted by ceruleancityknight View Post
    The next region could be based in another asian city. Perphaps Hong Kong or a region that's a combination of different culture.
    Hong Kong eh?.......... That bugs me. I can't think of a specific Gym for any place even I have been there a few times already. (Going to Wikipedia to find what Gym fits it)

Finally

'Apliu Street in Sham Shui Po is a well known place where electronics enthusiasts go. Here, one will find almost anything they need for their electronic projects. Aside from electronic items, one may also find the power tools, electrical devices, mobile phones and accessories they need. Even car accessories shops can be found.' Electric gym for 深水埗 (Sham Shui Po)

'九龍城 (Kowloon City) is the place where all the Hong Kong gangster thrillers are filmed', a Fighting Gym may fit.

Failed to find anything special, if anyone get some idea feel free to post it. (and please don't give Hong Kong Disneyland, that one is too small compared to the Tokyo and US one and is not that notable)

And Yeah, they will change the name of places but the place will still mirror the place in real world.
    Last edited by Mareepy; 7th July 2012 at 11:38 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast