What removed features do you want to see return? - Page 13

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: What removed features do you want to see return?

Follow Yamitora1 On Twitter
    Follow Yamitora1 on Tumblr

Default Re: What removed features do you want to see return?

It would be nice to re-challenge trainers again. Maybe bring back a phone feature so we can hit up a cute trainer or gym leader for their digits.

In fact, they could make it where the phone number is the trainer/gym leader's Friend code which unlocks their Friend Safari.
    In Game Name: Yami
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4914-4283-6265
    Safari: Ghost-type
    Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Please let me know what your In Game Name is so I know its you in trades.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They should revert most of the TM changes made in 5th gen, as they removed a lot of really good TMs and replaced them with fairly useless ones. In particular:

Giga Drain
    Iron Tail
    Skill Swap
    Dragon Pulse
    Silver Wind

Registered User scrambled_togepi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The World Tournament, mostly because that is the only battle facility I have gotten the trainer card star for.
    Tentative pokemon Black team:

1.Oshawott; 2. Blitzel.; 3. Zorua; 4. Victini; 5. Deino; 6. Reshiram

The pokemon that follow you would be nice
    The VS seeker, since some trainers have really unique lines
    Personally I would like to have Negotiations back. There were a few nice people on there, even if the majority wanted some crazy nonsense for an obvious hack (boxes and boxes of lv. 100 shiny pokerus 'mons)

I wish they would bring back opening cinematics that have to do with the story, like they did with Black and White.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by WingedOne View Post
    I wish they would bring back opening cinematics that have to do with the story, like they did with Black and White.
    OMG yes N's Coronation scene was definitely epic. I want to see that kind of opening sequence again.

There are a few features I want back. Primarilly, we have:

*VS seeker - seriously, this is basically essential for training properly. Without this, I'm stuck doing all of my grinding at the back of victory road which, let's face it, takes ages. And it's also really boring compared to fighting trainers, which would at least be a little bit more interesting.

*Pokemon walking behind you - this was a really cute feature, even if you had a gyarados first out. I see no good reason or sense behind removing it, so, gamefreak, we want it back!

*The proper battle frontier (or a variant of it) - I suppose the battle maison isn't really bad as such, and I like the way you get BP for everyone you beat, rather than just getting like one BP at the end, which was kinda pointless. But still, going from five areas to one, namely the most basic one, is a completely stupid move. Also, I think they should auto set levels to 100 rather than 50, because 100 is better and lets you better utilise your pokemon's strengths. And also the battle tower/standard battling place should maybe use full teams of six, because then its a larger scale event.

*More post-game content, preferably another region - having defeated the elite four on Y, I have very quickly ran out of things to do. It'll probably just come down to training things for the foreseeable future, which isn't especially interesting, so another region full of things to do would be very nice. Also, a challenge area like the Black Tower would be good, and I think on the highest floor, the enemies should have level 90+ pokemon, so they're always a challenge no matter how much training you do.

*Move tutors - The move tutors from Black 2 were great, and were very important for teaching good moves to some pokemon. I want them back.

Hmmm, that seems to cover most of it.
    Signed, Lord Kyuubi

Move tutors. WE NEED EM'! I couldn't get a foul play/heal bell umbreon untill pokebank came out. :(

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213