What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

moa

Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Butterfly View Post
    That's why I was thinking, it would lose the Ice-type. But then how would it use its two hidden signature moves?
    kyurem hidden moves possibly will be used as a movie event, or for the third game.(like victini)
    if a new forme/the original one happens to appear in the third game, what should be is type be? in games and anime dragon type is pure power so should the original be pure dragon?
    or maybe kyurem isn't the remains of the original one but a new being to balance/oppose the other two, something like palkia dialga and giratina

just brainstorming my mind until the games come out

๑๑-•¨°º¤ø„º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ๑๑-• ๑๑-•ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º- ๑๑-
    ________________________ ___________________________

Kyurem would look cool in a new form, plus it be cool if it can learn the moves Cold Flare abd Freeze Bolt and it should have a new ability in its new form. Maybe have a item to change its form like Giratina.

It's very possible it's Kyurem.
    I believe that Zekrom and Reshiram were once one dragon. Then, they split (Maybe because of some disaster or something) and Kyurem is the corpse (remains) of the original dragon. Its weaker stats may be a reference that Zekrom and Reshiram split from him, leaving the perished body without strength. I guess it makes (some) sense...

We will be victorious! Eye_Kan_Fly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Personally I don't think that Kyurem was actually the original dragon. I think that there was a dragon who split into 3 Pokemon: Reshiram and Zekrom, leaving Kyurem as the shell. I'd like to think that the original Pokemon was either a pure dragon type, or maybe dragon/psychic or dragon/grass (representing life?). I don't think they'll introduce an entirely new Pokemon in the third version, but an alternate Kyurem form seems more than likely.

Someone (I forget who, sorry) suggested in one thread that (in said third version) if you caught both Reshiram and Zekrom they together would craft an item which would allow you to change Kyurem into its alternate form. I think this would be really cool. On a bit of a side note I'd like to see an alternate form for Genesect, maybe pure bug type (or bug/rock since it's kindof ancient like a fossil) without the cannon on its back, like how it originally was before being tampered with.

As far as the whole Zekrom/Reshiram once being Kyurem theory, I don't really buy it, but I guess we won't know until the third version comes out (although the third version may not end up explaining it at all but whatever).
    Check out my blog! I'm reviewing the design/appearance of ALL the Pokemon! Most recent entries: Elgyem/Beheeyem (Jul 3), Scraggy/Scrafty & Regirock/Regice/Registeel/Regigigas (Jul 4)

Hero of the mediocore Nt '95 trainer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKanFly View Post
    Personally I don't think that Kyurem was actually the original dragon. I think that there was a dragon who split into 3 Pokemon: Reshiram and Zekrom, leaving Kyurem as the shell. I'd like to think that the original Pokemon was either a pure dragon type, or maybe dragon/psychic or dragon/grass (representing life?). I don't think they'll introduce an entirely new Pokemon in the third version, but an alternate Kyurem form seems more than likely.

Someone (I forget who, sorry) suggested in one thread that (in said third version) if you caught both Reshiram and Zekrom they together would craft an item which would allow you to change Kyurem into its alternate form. I think this would be really cool. On a bit of a side note I'd like to see an alternate form for Genesect, maybe pure bug type (or bug/rock since it's kindof ancient like a fossil) without the cannon on its back, like how it originally was before being tampered with.

As far as the whole Zekrom/Reshiram once being Kyurem theory, I don't really buy it, but I guess we won't know until the third version comes out (although the third version may not end up explaining it at all but whatever).
    Re; Genosect, I think it will get an alt forme with bug/rock and Breakable armor. Techno Buster will be replaced with a 5-hit version of Twinneedle, maybe a different side effect.
    Kyurem I think was the original.

Maybe Kyurem can only use its Signature moves when it is in its more powerful Form, as in its current form it is too weak to perform them?
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

As far as I can tell, Kyurem came to Earth on a meteor, where it was captured by two brothers from Undella Town and used to rule Unova. However, the brothers came to disagree with one another's ideals and decided to split Kyurem in two, creating Reshiram and Zekrom, and leaving Kyurem's body as a shell. Eventually, Kyurem returned to life and started terrorizing Undella Town, while the other two Dragons were sealed away in the Dark and Light Stones. In the third version, I would expect not a God Stone, but a Meteor Stone, as a held item meant exclusively for Kyurem, which would not only change its Forme, but allow it to use Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare.
    This signature is intentionally left blank.

Registered User TorchicBlaziken's Avatar

Kyurem was near Lacunosa Town, not Undella Town...

Since Zekrom and Reshiram has a 680 Stat and Kyurem has a 660 Stat, the Original Dragon (Kyurem) might get a 700 Stat or something in its original form if there is a third game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12