What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

  1. #1
    Registered User Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    349

    Default What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    I always wonder what Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram before they split in two.

  2. #2
    Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,494
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    We don't know. It sounds like a totally original pokemon, though theorists claim that Kyurem might be the shell of it.

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  3. #3
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    350

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I always wonder what Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram before they split in two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    We don't know. It sounds like a totally original pokemon, though theorists claim that Kyurem might be the shell of it.
    I believe that it was one Dragon, possibly Kyurem, and when it split into Reshiram and Zekrom, the shell that remained became Kyurem. Because it is just a shell, it is weaker than the other 2 in terms of stats, but when it is given the God Stone to hold, a bit like the Griseous Orb, it will transform the shell back into the original dragon, more poweful than Reshiram and Zekrom in terms of stats, and the trio master.

  4. #4
    Registered User Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    That would be cool, but if its a entirely different Pokemon what type would it be? May be Dragon/Fighting and it is the creator of the Legendary Fighting Pokemon but this is a speculation.

  5. #5
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    350

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    I didn't think it was a completely different Pokemon. I think it was a really powerful Dragon called Kyurem, Ice/Dragon say 700 stats, that then split into Reshiram and Zekrom, each slightly weaker, say with 680 stats. Leaving behind a broken and deformed shell, not its former glory, incomplete, looks a bit different, and Arceus gave it life. Then the God Stone, gives it back all the powers it had, when it was the complete Dragon, the original forme and makes it complete again, with the increased Stats.

  6. #6
    Madness FTW!!!! shinycharizard18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My Patchwork Labratory
    Posts
    305

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    If that's what the god stone is supposed to do, that would be awesome

  7. #7
    H...a...p...p...y Fudgenuggets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Your face
    Posts
    1,059
    Blog Entries
    67

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    God Stone = Arceus! *shot*

    I don't remember where, but I heard that Kyurem was the corpse of the original Pokemon which Reshiram and Zekrom came from. It could've been Kyurem but with the energy Reshiram and Zekrom had. When they split from Kyurem, they also may taken energy from it, making Kyurem and Ice-Type.

  8. #8
    Grass/Dragon:How awesome. Shiny_Hydreigon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua's Illusion View Post
    I believe that it was one Dragon, possibly Kyurem, and when it split into Reshiram and Zekrom, the shell that remained became Kyurem. Because it is just a shell, it is weaker than the other 2 in terms of stats, but when it is given the God Stone to hold, a bit like the Griseous Orb, it will transform the shell back into the original dragon, more poweful than Reshiram and Zekrom in terms of stats, and the trio master.
    OMG...lol i got excited reading this like if it was true...

  9. #9
    Registered User Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Yeah, i guess Kyurem would have a new form, with superior stats, seems logical since they finish the list of Pokemon.

  10. #10
    Too much water Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rage City
    Posts
    1,559
    Blog Entries
    34
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua's Illusion View Post
    I didn't think it was a completely different Pokemon. I think it was a really powerful Dragon called Kyurem, Ice/Dragon say 700 stats, that then split into Reshiram and Zekrom, each slightly weaker, say with 680 stats. Leaving behind a broken and deformed shell, not its former glory, incomplete, looks a bit different, and Arceus gave it life. Then the God Stone, gives it back all the powers it had, when it was the complete Dragon, the original forme and makes it complete again, with the increased Stats.
    What about 720? a power rivalizing even God...
    Please enjoy this culturally, ethnically, religiously and politically correct signature responsibly. Thank you.

    (original idea)


  11. #11
    Registered User Lazyboy0337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kamina City
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    We don't know. It sounds like a totally original pokemon, though theorists claim that Kyurem might be the shell of it.
    Nincada V2?

  12. #12
    Registered User Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Kyurem true power maybe revealed in the third version game if it is been made.

  13. #13

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    but if the 3 dragon were one, what was its type? pure dragon? what other type it could be?
    kyurem is ice because of the lack of energy, it looks like a fragile creature, his overworld sprite even has a broken wing.
    is kyurem the remains of the original dragon?

    tum tum tum ... in 2 years if we are lucky all questions will be answered, and i really hope for one good dam answer!!!
    _________________________________________________________________________

    ๑๑-•¨°º¤ø„º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ๑๑-• ๑๑-•ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º- ๑๑-
    ________________________ ___________________________

  14. #14
    Registered User Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Kyurem still has some stuff that needs exploring, so hopefully a third game would be made to explore its story. A bit like Giratina of Platinum huh?

  15. #15

    Default Re: What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

    Quote Originally Posted by moa View Post
    but if the 3 dragon were one, what was its type? pure dragon? what other type it could be?
    kyurem is ice because of the lack of energy, it looks like a fragile creature, his overworld sprite even has a broken wing.
    is kyurem the remains of the original dragon?

    tum tum tum ... in 2 years if we are lucky all questions will be answered, and i really hope for one good dam answer!!!
    That's why I was thinking, it would lose the Ice-type. But then how would it use its two hidden signature moves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •