What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

Default Re: If you could have any pokemon crossover, which series would you crossover with?

I don't think I'd really want it but it could probably been done quite well with kingdom hearts not a full mixture of the 2 just like one of the worlds that sora visits could be a possibility

Default Re: If you could have any pokemon crossover, which series would you crossover with?

I'd like a Pokemon/Digimon crossover. Whether it's anime or video games doesn't matter. I just always hated the constant bickering fans have had over which is better & which was first etc etc. Just make something positive w/ both together & I doubt people will complain as much. It would also showcase the differences & similarities between both 'mons.

Smash Brothers. Imagine a pokemon game in Smash format where you start out with beginner stage pokemon and using the 1P mode you unlock legendaries and evolutions of the pokemon you begin with and then some. It would be absolutely brilliant.

Something like
    Axew, Pikachu, Riolu, Charmander, Jigglypuff, Sandile, Scraggy, Meowth, Abra, Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig to begin with and then some more of the more popular pokemon being included as the game progresses? Clearly all the pokemon would be ridiculous but highlights? I would so love to see that. I feel like it's completely realistic at some point which makes me even happier.

Default something better than Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition or Pokémon Conquest?

It's not bad that Pokemon had first time crossovered with another game, like Nobunaga's Ambition.

But I think it would had crossover with better games, like for example:

Tales of series:
    imagine characters from each Tales of series would have there own Pokemon: like Arche Klein (Tales of Phantasia) having a Mismagius, Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss) having a Yamask or even Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia) having a Accelgor...etc

Monster Hunter series:
    Well, not in a sense of killing the Pokemon, but rather making their HP little, then obtaining some useful items/object/body parts from them to make better weapon

Kingdom Hearts:
    Making something similar to Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, but instead of Dream Eaters, make Pokemon as partners and enemies

now if they someday do something like this, it will be so COOL!!! and AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries

Visit imonaJet's Youtube Channel

Default Re: something better than Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition or Pokémon Conquest?

Not really a cross-over but something similar. I always thought that Pokemon with a Fire Emblem style gameplay would be cool.
    Start out with one Pokemon, gathering team mates along the way (or maybe even through side quests), and maybe lose team mates if you neglect them. Physical moves can hit 1 tile apart, similar to a Swordsman, or Cavalier, Special moves can hit anywhere around, like a Mage, and maybe stronger Special moves can hit further, like that of an Archer. Attack range would depend on the Pokemons stats and attack. Higher speed Pokemon would most definitely be able to travel faster. And maybe winged Pokemon are faster, similar to Pegasus Knights.

Although now that I think about it, it's almost similar to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Except for the 4 person team limit, and not being a turn-based war on a fixed map.. but rather, well finding means to escape a random dungeon. But yeah, a turn-based field war would be awesome. Watch your Gyarados 5 tiles away get hit by my Pikachu's Thunderbolt.

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Default Re: What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

@yousuf89; Merging your thread as there is already a thread on this topic. Please refrain from making duplicate threads on too similar a topic. Thank you.

All I want is a Pokemon MMO.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

How about Pokemon + Fire Emblem?

I had a really good crossover, but I can't remember it! Arrg!!!

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I want a proper Mario Kart-style spinoff in the Pokemon series, and not like that trash they call Pokemon Dash. I want it to actually have karts instead of Pokemon running around, while featuring a wide variety of tracks based on lots of Pokemon locations. I mean, who wouldn't want to drive through Castelia City, running over idiots admiring the view?

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Pokemon x Uncharted.

You'd be a Pokémon Archaeologist

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Pokemon + Paper Mario

Bring back the Koopa Bros. and add a Pokemon eqvilent, a three piese team with a Gallade as the leader, and you have one kickbutt game.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

Pikmin + pokemon.

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would like to see a crossover with Animal Crossing. I think it would be neat to have Pokémon as your neighbors.

Mario RPG + Pokemon

do it do it do it

追放されたバカ

Pokémon + Atari 2600 E.T. Persona (Insert number here).

Pokémon(Orre Region) + FFVII (Miror B. meets Sephiroth, Cipher meets the Shinra Electric Power Company)

Pokémon Party!(Mario Party, but with Pokémon and/or Pokémon main series+Orre NPCs!)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast