What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want? - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

Default Re: What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

-Pokemon x Animal Crossing
    You live in Palet Town, and your neighbors are Pokemon, special guests that occasionally appear are the Professors
    -Pokemon x Nintendogs
    Pretty self explanatory
    -Pokemon x Any zombie game
    You use Pokemon to fight against other Pokemon, except those Pokemon are also Poke-zombies
    -Pokemon x World of Warcraft OR Pokemon x Guild Wars
    Your Guild/Profession is actually the type of team you train, except it has to be like all fire, all water, etc.
    Last edited by Flower Girl; 23rd December 2011 at 09:21 PM.

All intelligent thoughts have already been thought; what is necessary is only to try to think them again.~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hakuna matata

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Pokémon x Harvest Moon would be my absolute dream crossover! *w*

Not only would I love to see the game done in graphics like Animal Parade, I'd love to have a non-battling focused game.

I imagine that, while some 'mons would only work as pets, you could raise Mareep and Whimsicott and Miltank and Sewaddle and other 'mons to sell wool and milk and silk and such. :)
    Good God yes.
    I was also going to suggest Pokemon X Cooking Mama, but that was mostly a joke.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pokémon scrolling shmup. POKEDIUS.

The 4-moves moveset would work for an interesting powerup system, perhaps along upgrading different characters.

So you could somewhat customize your pokémon with spread attacks or focused, or even fill all with status moves and go for no-damage runs.

Actually, Pokémon x Touhou would work better. (And I mean a pokémon-themed danmaku game, not Touhoumon) There ARE pokémon danmakufu scripts, but not a full game.

Also Pokémon x Megaman 2, if only to have Whitney as Airman.

[/overexposition]

追放されたバカ

Star Wars KOTOR x Pokemon :D

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by xxRavennaxx View Post
    Star Wars KOTOR x Pokemon :D
    Eww, no. Generally just throwing pokémon into the Star Wars universe is bad enough, but it's more that I don't want to ruin some of the best games I've played. I simply don't see how they could fit in.

Now, I would want a real RTS for pokémon. Of course, this is not going to happen, seeing it would be on PC (at least the way I prefer it), but I think it would have been awesome. Can't think of a series to crossover with though. C&C comes to mind, but as with Star Wars, they simply don't mix.

That Zoroark is a Spy! Silver06's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Silver06's Youtube Channel

Default If you could have any pokemon crossover, which series would you crossover with?

Ive always wanted a Sonic-Pokemon crossover, but some say they want a final fantasy crossover, well, i want to know, what series would you want crossed over with pokemon?

Rules:
    cannot crossover with spinnoffs (Ex. mario kart cuz that would be silly) and you should give a reason why you want this crossover. Oh and yes, can be crossed over with anime and or tv (if its reasonable)

I will not judge you, so fell free to say anything you want (just, no vulgar langage, respect others opinions, and NO TROLLING!)

Thank you
    Last edited by Silver06; 13th January 2012 at 09:02 PM.

♦ challenge my fate ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If you could have any pokemon crossover, which series would you crossover with?

As silly as it sounds, I would actually like to see a crossover with Mother or Chrono Trigger. Yeah, they don't have 5 games in the series, but I don't care.

Blog Entries

Default Re: If you could have any pokemon crossover, which series would you crossover with?

Quote Originally Posted by Neodark View Post
    As silly as it sounds, I would actually like to see a crossover with Mother or Chrono Trigger. Yeah, they don't have 5 games in the series, but I don't care.
    I was thinkin that myself!

Jus a sec, ill swap out the rules a little

♦ challenge my fate ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't limit the minimum amount of games a series has to have to crossover with Pokemon, to be honest. It's not like this threads purpose is to be realistic. Most of the series people name here probably will never be crossed over with Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neodark View Post
    I wouldn't limit the minimum amount of games a series has to have to crossover with Pokemon, to be honest. It's not like this threads purpose is to be realistic. Most of the series people name here probably will never be crossed over with Pokemon.
    Hmmm... you do make a good point my friend. jus a sec

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would love a crossover with Pokemon and Zelda.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    What do you meen? it can be anything really, im not judging anyones opinion. so go ahead if you want to say something

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucarioaura View Post
    What do you meen? it can be anything really, im not judging anyones opinion. so go ahead if you want to say something
    You're missing the point; there's already a thread like this. My crossover ideas is on the first response.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    Eww, no. Generally just throwing pokémon into the Star Wars universe is bad enough, but it's more that I don't want to ruin some of the best games I've played. I simply don't see how they could fit in.

Now, I would want a real RTS for pokémon. Of course, this is not going to happen, seeing it would be on PC (at least the way I prefer it), but I think it would have been awesome. Can't think of a series to crossover with though. C&C comes to mind, but as with Star Wars, they simply don't mix.

Something like rise of nations/legends X pokemon? How would that function though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast