What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)? - Page 4

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Outside of Battle: When a moving NPC steps in front of me, so I move in a direction to get around, and they step in front of me again! I don't know why, but this happens to me all the time.

When I'm trying to get to a special spot (ie. shaking grass, ripple, dust cloud) and I run into a wild pokemon right before I get to it.

Prior to B/W, their weren't really any of those Doctors or Nurses floating around, so I hated when I had to battle a lot, and trying to conserve what potions and etc. I had, I would keep running back to the Pokemon Center.

In Battle:The opponent always seems to hit the rare things such as confusion, critical hits and such. Mine don't.

To go with that, my pokemon act like stupid killing themselves and missing all the time. Theirs don't.

My multiple hits attacks always hit 2x, theirs 3-5x.
    Quote Originally Posted by PanicAttack View Post
    Dude, it's a Gyarados. They're all raging psychopathic serpents.

Is that So? Lo? Sis? Steel_Justice's Avatar

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

When luck is against me and I can't find the pokemon or items I need from dust clouds.

Screw the rules I have a Mudkip Motorcycle!
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

SRing for the stats or nature you'd welcome like a warp panel that brings in half the funding the US government pours to the Defense department, and always getting Pokemon with 3 to 17 IVs in the stats that are kind of the ones that matter the most in half the battles you fight. What's worse is that breeding with perfect Pokemon and another with over 300 stats in speed is what brought the crap IV.

Yeah, safe to say I've been forsaken by the very game I bled dozens of bucks to nab off Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    When luck is against me and I can't find the pokemon or items I need from dust clouds.
    Only Drilbur and Excadrill are the Pokemon in the dust clouds, so it's when they attack you instead of finding items. I wish Diglett could be found in these dust clouds

Quote Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
    Only Drilbur and Excadrill are the Pokemon in the dust clouds, so it's when they attack you instead of finding items. I wish Diglett could be found in these dust clouds
    I meant luck being against me finding other pokemon like me trying to find Axew only to run into a dozen woobat and boldore. The dust cloud thing was meant to be a separate entry.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

IV Breeding, when every IV is 31, EXCEPT the one you want the most, which will be 0.

Blog Entries

Those Pokemon that just won't stay inside their balls. I was fighting a wild Braviary a while back and I had burned it. I brought its HP down to red and thought that now there shouldn't be any problem catching it. But it still breaks out, the burn takes off what little HP it had left. :/
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Two words: Critical. Hits.
    Lost two Goletts to that slag. I was not a happy Trainer.

Audino spamming with Attract and Lilligant spamming with Teeter Dance and Quiver Dance. I have actually threatened to burn Lilligant for that scrap and I would. And roast marshmallows over her.

A Route full of Trainers when you're low on health. Running into a random whatever before you get to the shaking grass or the dust cloud. But the biggest one?

Roaming Legendaries. Latios has scarred me for life. x.x

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Being deep in a cave, and finding out you need an HM to progress that you don't have in your party, and having no escape rope. You're either forced to get rid of one of your main team's moves, or run all the way back to the start of the cave and back to the Pokemon Center, and slave that HM onto a Pokemon, which requires tedious loading/withdrawing times from the PC Box. Then you go back to that part of the cave where you left off, and you go through that JUST to move a tiny pebble.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Your in a cave one step away from the exit/stairs and a wild pokemoon appears.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Subway Loser Dragoon View Post
    Being deep in a cave, and finding out you need an HM to progress that you don't have in your party, and having no escape rope. You're either forced to get rid of one of your main team's moves, or run all the way back to the start of the cave and back to the Pokemon Center, and slave that HM onto a Pokemon, which requires tedious loading/withdrawing times from the PC Box. Then you go back to that part of the cave where you left off, and you go through that JUST to move a tiny pebble.
    That annoys me too. But most of the time I just ignore it and move on and maybe come back later with a HM slave.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Caves seem to be annoying me recently:

When I want to get through them, I'm bombarded with pokemon.
    When I want to find pokemon, I hardly get any encounters.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Subway Loser Dragoon View Post
    Annoying as hell for me, too. At least if that happens at a Victory Road you can get the hell out within 20 seconds and Fly back in most games.

I'm surprised nobody has said forgetting to check the battery and then it shutting off right after something important or rare happens. like catching a shiny or beating a gym that you've been trying to beat for a while.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I once lost a Latios to that, so I got so pissed I decided I wasn't playing nice and Palparked like 4 cloned Masterballs. :P

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast