What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)? - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu View Post
    Losing to Pokemon in the BF that you would never lose to anywhere else. I swear, the Pokemon in there are hacked.
    I've got one better: Losing on your 15th or 20th straight in the Battle Subway, even after changing your team up

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Shinies selfdestructing.Happened to me in FR.Damn,you green Koffing!

Atfer that,I never use my Master ball on any legendaries.I can always softreset if they faint.Shinies are the ones I save it for.Still no luck in Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Igzz View Post
    Shinies selfdestructing.Happened to me in FR.Damn,you green Koffing!

Atfer that,I never use my Master ball on any legendaries.I can always softreset if they faint.Shinies are the ones I save it for.Still no luck in Black.
    Whoever uses the Master Ball on Reshiram or Zekrom is a moron. They've already befriended you. They are WILLING to be captured. I used one single Ultra Ball on both and they went in. You understand, right?

When Pokemon become confused and then they start hurting themselves in confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ko-Chan View Post
    When Pokemon become confused and then they start hurting themselves in confusion.
    And now the hurt comes before the message. That's annoying

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
    Whoever uses the Master Ball on Reshiram or Zekrom is a moron. They've already befriended you. They are WILLING to be captured. I used one single Ultra Ball on both and they went in. You understand, right?
    Don't even think you can get the Master Ball before fighting them

Quote Originally Posted by Tunahead View Post
    Don't even think you can get the Master Ball before fighting them
    Juniper, Opelucid City, after beating all 8 gyms

Blog Entries

When you get confused and EVERY SINGLE F-ING TURN YOU HURNT YOURSELF. Stupid emo pokemon.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Here is what I hate

Accelgor vs. Clefable

Accelgor uses Bug Buzz
    Clefairy uses ATTRACT

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

Offline for a while HexagonStephen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure how much it's been said already, but AUDINO SPAMMING WITH ATTRACT! And Attract in general. IT'S SO ANNOYING! Especially when I'm trying to level grind... That's why I liked training Genderless Pokemon against Audino. But it's really annoying with Gendered Pokemon.

Also, I am offering my services as an Original Pokemon Trainer designer. It's free, but I might need time depending on your requests. PM for details if you are interested.

Offline possibly for the summer. Don't VM or PM me because I may not see it for a few months.

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Pokémon get confused. Then hurt themselves EVERY SINGLE TIME. How the hell can you hurt yourself with GROWL?!

Fighting against someone, beating almost all of his Pokémon, last poké swaps my entire team.
    I've claimed Falkner :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
    Completely.

I caught my Reshiram in an Ultra ball aswell and I traded a Milotic for a Zekrom and the guy who caught it also used Ultra ball.

Has anyone else noticed that it is somehow easier to catch Pokemon in Gen.V and I don't mean critical captures.Generally Pokemon rarely break the Pokeball after it shaked once or twice.Either they break it instantly or after three shakes.

DEFINITELY when your pokemon is confused and it isn't able to overcome it. It just keeps hurting itself. Or when whoever you're fighting uses moves like Thunder 3 times in a row and hits everytime.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    Fighting against someone, beating almost all of his Pokémon, last poké swaps my entire team.
    You mean "swamps", right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1225 View Post
    DEFINITELY when your pokemon is confused and it isn't able to overcome it. It just keeps hurting itself. Or when whoever you're fighting uses moves like Thunder 3 times in a row and hits everytime.
    I'm sorta glad that Hydro Pump and Thunder seem more accurate now, even though the accuracy is the same. Truthfully, confusion makes sense, but I think in double and triple battles, confusion should also end up hurting both teammates (see "A Scare to Remember" or "Pikachu Re-Volts" or the two episodes Agumon was controlled by the Emperor's Dark Spiral) The reason I chose those episodes was because Pikachu for the former and Agumon for the latter was basically fighting its teammates

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast