What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)? - Page 12

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

When you're hit by a Sand Attack and your Pokemon becomes all but blind. Hit your opponent with a Sand Attack and their accuracy never. Slagging. Changes.
    Team Gaara, Skittymew and Berrenta like this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Your Stoutland comes out against a Defiant Pokémon, and instead of truly dropping the opponent's Attack by one stage, it's an effective raising of the opponent's Attack by one stage (the drop occurs as normal, but Defiant raises it by two, for those not following what I'm saying). While I don't think it was an opponent's Stoutland, I was on the Defiant end of that stick, and that is much better.

One word- Zubats
    Skittymew likes this.

Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

Gym Leader etc using recovery items.

When i first got pokemon red, and i was about 7-8 years old, I would sometimes get stuck in a 'harden-battle' between Brock's Onix and my Metapod (I was impatient and didn't want to wait to evolve it in to a butterfree with confusion, which is my usual tactic for brock)

Your pkmn being paralyzed and unable to move for 5 turns -.-

When Shiny Hunting, you always get the Pokemon you don't wan't, even if they have the same Encounter Rate, as the Pokemon you wan't to find.

You were in my way too. Cool and Spicy's Avatar

Flinch hax that everyone but you has in gen I. Oh, and talking to Nurse Joy because you're impatiently mashing buttons waiting for her to hurry up.

When a Pokemon, you think you have the advantage over, has one or more attacks that are super effective against you.

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

Running out off Poké Balls.

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

Blog Entries

The opponent's pokemon flinching mine 9 times in a row and also the opponent's pokemon using Protect 5 times in a row.

Claimer of Garchomp

When you are on the GTS and you are looking for a certain easy to catch pokemon in a specific language game, or a trade for something like, Your: Shelmet, for Another person's: Karrablast, and they won't trade your specific pokemon for theirs, or they charge Legendaries for something like a foreign language Ditto, or a simple easy to catch Pokemon like Karrablast.

Usually there aren't any reasonable trades for what you wan't either, which makes this even more annoying.

It's because people know you wan't these specific Pokemon for either a trade activated evolution, or a foreign Ditto, which opens up a lot of Masuda Method Shiny Pokemon opportunities. So they decide to be a jerk and charge Legendaries for these Pokemon.
    Last edited by Daring Duskull; 20th September 2013 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutomba View Post
    F.E.A.R.
    /thread

Oh, and I can never forget when I put TWO JAPANESE PARENTS in the Day Care to Masuda. After five hundred eggs I began to doubt...
    ... You know that masuda methos is breeding pokemon from 2 DIFFERENT countries right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutomba View Post
    F.E.A.R.
    /thread

Oh, and I can never forget when I put TWO JAPANESE PARENTS in the Day Care to Masuda. After five hundred eggs I began to doubt...
    ... You know that masuda methos is breeding pokemon from 2 DIFFERENT countries right?
    He was SARCASTICALLY saying it

Mine is

>pokemon< Uses rest!
    >pokemon< gets hit a few times at red hp
    >pokemon< Wakes up! >pokemon< Uses rest!

first class asshole

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

Just about nothing compares to the displeasure of running into a shiny Pokemon while in the safari/marsh... XD

That or having shiny Pokemon flee from you because in GSC, some had a small chance to flee, such as Phanpy (if you ever watched Chuggaaconroy). Sigh. v_v
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast